Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 13-10-2018, 07:01 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post

can't think of the don't that's up to you to fill them in

Don'ts
1. trip over them.

2. allow your imagination to be restricted.

3. give them the credit card...

- - -
Old 13-10-2018, 08:45 AM

Nah I use this app that senses movement and makes my dolls moan accordingly, that's all the verbal output I really need from them

But another thing I feel is that the first real and feasible sexrobots won't be based on TPE dolls, but rather textile dolls... Just too much mass to move around for any machinery... What do you guys think about that?
Old 14-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
What! Your one's don't speak to you!!!

My thoughts are that there are things that I would like such as the ability to wrap their arms and legs around you at night without five minutes of careful positioning.
I don't however want someone elses idea of what my girls should say imposed on me. I personally can't think of anything more of a turn off than a doll telling me to f*ck it. When we have girls that interact in the same way as Joi (Bladerunner 2049) then the game changes but for now with dolls that move like animatronics and have been programmed for teenagers, I would rather continue as is.
The issue there of course is that if everyone waits until the girls are available that they want to buy then the manufacturers will lose interest in the R&D.
It's when you get to the level of the "Hosts" in Westworld the game really changes. Anatomically correct - even down to synthetic muscles and bone - but still an AI creation controlled by a computer program. This a level that I could see in the future for dolls a century or so from now. The only problem is you'd need to make sure that they follow Asimov's law on robotics:

1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2:A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I other words if a robot think it's own existence is threatened it only takes a glitch to act in possible self preservation and kill or harm a human making rule 3 a paradox.

The other option is a female version of Data from Star Trek. Data himself told Tasha Yar he was well versed in multiple love making techniques.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:33 PM

Sexrobots will be like cars... Even a terrible car is beats walking. Once they're reality we'll wonder how we ever got along without them.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
It's when you get to the level of the "Hosts" in Westworld the game really changes. Anatomically correct - even down to synthetic muscles and bone - but still an AI creation controlled by a computer program. This a level that I could see in the future for dolls a century or so from now. The only problem is you'd need to make sure that they follow Asimov's law on robotics:

1: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

2:A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.

3: A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

I other words if a robot think it's own existence is threatened it only takes a glitch to act in possible self preservation and kill or harm a human making rule 3 a paradox.

The other option is a female version of Data from Star Trek. Data himself told Tasha Yar he was well versed in multiple love making techniques.
First rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

second rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

If this is your first night with a sex robot you have to shag...

Lol.

Hi Mcsurfie. I've read those two books ("I robot" and "the rest of the robots") and the rules never seemed to go completely as intended.... A little like a Windows update!
Old 17-10-2018, 10:06 PM
Part of the Furniture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post

yup 10/10 would bang......er.....

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 17-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
A little like a Windows update!
Sex Robot: "Sorry, we can't do it tonight, I'm in the middle of a system update... err, I mean I've got a headache..."

Or would it be like "that time of the month"?
Old 25-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
First rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

second rule of sex robots is that you don't talk about sex robots.

If this is your first night with a sex robot you have to shag...

Lol.

Hi Mcsurfie. I've read those two books ("I robot" and "the rest of the robots") and the rules never seemed to go completely as intended.... A little like a Windows update!
But will a sex robot go down as regular as Windows.
Old 25-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post

yup 10/10 would bang......er.....

K
Data did create a daughter called Lal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lal_female (1).jpg (19.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 26-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Bronze Member

Default robots good or bad ?

I don't think they will be self aware in any time soon , so the question is can bugs make them go wrong, probably not unless they are still 50kg like today's big dolls and fall over you!
I may be alone when I am old, I would be glad there are care robots by then.
and a Maiden robot would certainly brighten my day.