UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Plush Dolls in General Forum.

Old 16-12-2018, 09:54 PM

yep need is the right word Titjob We need these ladies Titjob
Old 19-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Bronze Member

Frank.
some new picture?

some problems or wrongs with your girls?

or are they just going on like a all time guarantee plush doll?
Old 20-12-2018, 11:15 PM

Hey there Titjob
Nah there's nothing really that can go wrong with these girls. They're like giant lady shaped teddy bears. There are no gears or electronics or anything like that...
I've been fucking my two ladies as hard as one possibly can and so far they're holding up just fine
Old 21-12-2018, 05:12 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Hey there Titjob
Nah there's nothing really that can go wrong with these girls. They're like giant lady shaped teddy bears. There are no gears or electronics or anything like that...
I've been fucking my two ladies as hard as one possibly can and so far they're holding up just fine

but I heard in TDF that some was disappointed..

not so fun to hear

they say she is just like a pillow.
not a body.

but I think most owner/lovers are pleasured
Old 30-12-2018, 10:54 PM

Nah they're definitely not like pillows? I think whoever said that never actually tried one
As far as sexdolls go these are the best there are, compared to what I've been using (TPE and inflatables)
Old 30-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
As far as sexdolls go these are the best there are, compared to what I've been using (TPE and inflatables)
Mmmm... How to win friends and influence people!

1) TPE and inflatables should not be used in the same sentence... Unless you are talking about a TPE insert in an inflatable. If so you are stating that the these plush dolls are better than inflatables.

2) Stating that something is the best is both subjective and divisive. I would not claim silicone is better than TPE (or vice versa).

3) should you not be comparing these against Teddy Babes which is the actual competition rather than inflatables?

I've passed no comments at all in this thread as like most here we fully appreciate each to their own. But, I will put my foot down at any comparrison of these to high end dolls which the use of the word TPE implied.

Please keep comments restricted to how good you believe that your dolls are without comparative reference to any other make, model or type of doll which many readers who have no experience of plush comparative to TPE and are thinking of buying their first doll will take as having some legitimacy.

For information I have a Teddy babe and she's part of the family but I would not compare her to one of my TPE girls.

When looking at the pictures of your girls I only compare them in my mind to plush/material dolls such as teddy babes.

i.e. Kate (Tina TBD)

Shamus.

Old 01-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Bronze Member

Hi shamus.
mY TB dL is also a Tina.
but I changed to blue vicky eyes...

Yes I think Valentina is like a tB but Moore floppy in body.

I dont like a cold heavy silicone body.

and may Valentina is good for sex I hope.

I need all info before buying.

I most hug and missionary so I dont need a big mouth and ass but may she tease me to use it.

I think Head is a lot big in RL

sorry bad English.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Mmmm... How to win friends and influence people!

1) TPE and inflatables should not be used in the same sentence... Unless you are talking about a TPE insert in an inflatable. If so you are stating that the these plush dolls are better than inflatables.

2) Stating that something is the best is both subjective and divisive. I would not claim silicone is better than TPE (or vice versa).

3) should you not be comparing these against Teddy Babes which is the actual competition rather than inflatables?

I've passed no comments at all in this thread as like most here we fully appreciate each to their own. But, I will put my foot down at any comparrison of these to high end dolls which the use of the word TPE implied.

Please keep comments restricted to how good you believe that your dolls are without comparative reference to any other make, model or type of doll which many readers who have no experience of plush comparative to TPE and are thinking of buying their first doll will take as having some legitimacy.

For information I have a Teddy babe and she's part of the family but I would not compare her to one of my TPE girls.

When looking at the pictures of your girls I only compare them in my mind to plush/material dolls such as teddy babes.

i.e. Kate (Tina TBD)

Shamus.
Of course Shamus

Teddy Babes are probably great, sorry if you were offended

Apples and oranges...

I was just saying that I have used both TPE dolls and high-end inflatable dolls and neither could compare to my textile doll.

Of course saying which doll looks better is very subjective in my personal opinion the Valentinagirls look better than Teddybabes, why?
Well because while it seems that Teddybabes have tried to go for a realistic face which is probably impossible to do in fabric. Valentinagirls on the other hand look like cartoon characters. I'll go for the cute cartoon character any day!

The biggest reason I chose Valentina Girl over Teddy Babe are the holes...
Teddy Babes don't have butt-holes! How can they not have butt-holes???
Also you cannot enter their mouths... They can't give head! They cannot give head!!!

No head, no back-door, no deal!!
Old 04-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titjob View Post
but I heard in TDF that some was disappointed..

not so fun to hear

they say she is just like a pillow.
not a body.

but I think most owner/lovers are pleasured
valentinagirls are dolls... When you are happy, your choice is good, no matter if she is a Blow up, Fabric, TPE or Silicon.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Teddy Babes don't have butt-holes! How can they not have butt-holes???
Mine does (and yes, it's fully functional )

lol, hi Frank, you can proably guess just from looking at Kate that she was heavily modified. First by Snaggles who originally had her and then by myself due to a couple of jobs that needed fixing after time rather than new enhancements.

Besides her butt she's got:

- Enhanced memory foam boobs
- Enhanced memory foam butt
- Reduced face stuffing
- Repositioned lips
- Reduced finger stuffing
- Replacement stomach stuffing

I could have given her oral functionality as she's got the hole / tuck behind her slightly opened lips but I don't do that with any of my girls. Mouths are only for kissing (that includes all of the TPE girls).

Teddy babes can quite litterally be anything that you want them to be.