UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:33 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Default Wanted WM head #12 (with or without body)

Hi,

I'm looking for a WM head #12. May also consider the body that she is attached to. (i.e. genuine WM125, WM135, WM150B in undamaged condition (WM wrist issues, loose joints etc are fine)).

other heads to fit the above bodies also condisered (i.e. #10, #21, #77)

Head must be immaculate. (No mould inside mouth). Under hair discolourations not a problem.

Light tan, Natural or White prefered.

Happy to collect within 80(ish) miles of Staffordshire.

Please PM with pictures, history, description and the price that you are looking for.

Many thanks in advance,

Shamus.

Last edited by shamus; 02-01-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Bronze Member

I was going to suggest SSW as you might get a forum discount but it looks like they and The Doll house don't have the number of head you want at the moment.
Old 02-01-2019, 08:56 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
I was going to suggest SSW as you might get a forum discount but it looks like they and The Doll house don't have the number of head you want at the moment.
Hi McSurfie,

it's been a while.

This head was originally intended for the WM125-WM135 and when they disappeared from the market it was deemed that there was no longer a market for the heads so they went the same way.

However... The WM 150B takes the smaller sized head (which are all adult by the way, just want to emphasise that). For example, #10, #12, #21 and #77

I came accross the body whilst helping Tommo with the Jinsan thread over the weekend and I've already dropped Andy (SSW) a line to enquire about it... 150cm at 23kg!

Worth noting when buying heads from Andy, not one of the heads that I have bought from him (and there have been a few now) have been marketed on their site.

It's similar with Phil at TDH. There are many girls that he does not have on his site but if you chat with him generally he can get them if he deals with that manufacturer and they are permitted to be imported to the UK.

I've found plenty of importers who can supply the body but I'm looking for feedback from Andy first as to why nobody carries it? (And, dependant upon the price he quotes, I would also prefer to buy through him as he's very much become my vendor of choice (nothing against the others)).

One thing that occurs is that if you cannot get the heads then there is no point having the body! So I'm putting out the feelers here to see if anyone still has a #12 around the place perhaps where the body has worn out and was under the assumption that you can no longer get replacement bodies that fit that head without realising that they fit the B cup 150cm.

All the best,

Shamus

Old 04-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Shamus.

I would like another head for Agnes some day when I can afford it. I've managed to at least now find out the original image used by the seller I got Agnes from is one used by Cosdoll

I get the impression Jinsan make heads for a number of manufacturers, Looking at the JY doll heads on SSW they do list numbers 10 and 12.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus.

I would like another head for Agnes some day when I can afford it. I've managed to at least now find out the original image used by the seller I got Agnes from is one used by Cosdoll
Hi McSurfie.
her head looks similar to some JY's that I've seen. You might want to start your search there.
If its an M16 connector then any JY, Jinsan, SM, and many others will fit. You may find Jinsan heads do not match the TPE where JY and SM one's in a very light tomne look as though they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie;143216I get the impression Jinsan make heads for a number of manufacturers, Looking at the [URL="https://www.siliconesexworld.com/product/jy-doll-heads/"
JY doll[/URL] heads on SSW they do list numbers 10 and 12.
Yes, Jinsan and JY make heads for others... Sometimes it's quite frustrating such as with Jinsan head #65 which could be a top seller but someone other than Jinsan holds the rights to market it... Absolutely no idea who.

JY heads 10 and 12 are not the same as the WM heads with those numbers.

Another thing about JY heads is that the same heads appear multiple times in their catalogue with different numbers. Jinsan make groupings of very similar heads but to my knowledge only heads 80 and 90 are seemingly the same head with different numbers (that one (or two) belongs to Oriental Rose (OR)).

I believe that there are also JY heads that were produced for Jinsan but then both groups of companies started producing the same head... Not sure which one that was but definitely not #10 or #12.

kindest regards,

Shamus

Old 05-01-2019, 08:29 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Shamus

I did a Google image search for Agnes and the bulk of the results came back she is a Cosdoll, a company from China that has been going for a few years now making what appear to be dolls at the lower end of the market. She does have the M16 bolt in her head so a Jinsan head should fit.

My favourite WM head is Head 62. She has a sweet smile, and I've seen her used for some taller dolls like the one with blue hair so the head should be in proportion to Agnes who is around 163cm tall.

A little left field, looking at the WM website they do sell doll heads with the number 10, 12 and 21 for $400 under the section for smaller dolls.

Regards McSurfie