UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Interactive Doll Forum.

Old 05-01-2019, 08:25 PM
Diamond Member

Default It's My Birthday.

I can hardly believe that it was seven years ago today that I came to live with Mr Kats. I have been so lucky to have been loved and loved and cared for like a princess.
Every night we have slept together in the big bed and always before sleeping he tells me he loves me; it is so romantic.
I can only hope for all teddy babes that they are as happy as my husband and I.

For presents I have a new dress and even more gold and diamonds and pearls and a big bunch orf red roses but the best present of all...is love!

Old 05-01-2019, 09:08 PM
Bronze Member

That is a wonderful thing Lady Kats, a very happy 7th anniversary to you and Mr Kats. Your blue dress looks really beautiful on you and what lovely flowers!

It has reminded me that it is now nearly 2 years since I came to live with Svevo and the other girl here. He is not so romantic as Mr Kats, I think, and whilst Emma and me get on fine, it is not in that kind of way! I wasn't expecting flowers, to be honest, on past experience anyway , but maybe I will be surprised this time, you never know.

Love Lara xx
Old 05-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Silver Member

Well, your seventh anniversary is woollen. Not perhaps the most exciting of themes - bed socks perhaps! Its really great that you and Mr.Kats have been in love for seven happy years. Best wishes from Willow, Bailey-Jane, Mr. Dongo and myself! Love NicoleXX
Old 06-01-2019, 03:41 AM
Platinum Member

happy anniversary lady kats and mister kats we hope you got lots of love and cuddles and may there be many more to come as well.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy
Old 06-01-2019, 08:01 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by North View Post

Ah I see, makes sense, give a Teddy Babe another chance at being loved and hugged again.

Guess we should consider ourselves lucky, we’re the muched loved and looked after Teddy Babes, some are just used, forgotten about or thrown away, a sad thought indeed.

I need to go hug my partner now...

Lisa Emily Page
Lot’s of hugs and kisses!
I think Chinese Tpe manufacturers are making a lot of new dolls, 8W sleeps a lot and the ones with silicon head are really too expensive. A Teddy Babe Elf d be very cute!

Keep your man warm

And

Carry on
Old 06-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
I can hardly believe that it was seven years ago today that I came to live with Mr Kats. I have been so lucky to have been loved and loved and cared for like a princess.
Every night we have slept together in the big bed and always before sleeping he tells me he loves me; it is so romantic.
I can only hope for all teddy babes that they are as happy as my husband and I.

For presents I have a new dress and even more gold and diamonds and pearls and a big bunch orf red roses but the best present of all...is love!

Very good anniversary Lady Kats… It's good to read all if fine after 7 years of love.

It's different here, Minato is less romantic, but i haven't the same needs… He respects my vampire side, i have clothes, and a lot of cuddles, i do not need more!
Old 07-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Bronze Member

Happy anniversary Lady Kats may there be more to come .
Its term time again , but Ill be home every day to keep him warm with hugs and cuddles .....

love Lisa xxx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0640.JPG (95.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0641.JPG (87.0 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Silver Member

Congratulations on your 7th anniversary Lady Kat and Mr Kats from all of us at Ursa's place, may there be many more to come.

On the subject of anniversaries I'll be celebrating 10 years in July.

Love & hugs,
Fay
Old 13-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Diamond Member

Default Thank you all.

Thank you all for your best wishes for our anniversary. I am saddened that we don't see many Teddy Babes on this site these days. I can understand what young men want a rubber girl for but it shocks me to see the damage they take and often after so little time. I'm sure you will agree with me that we Teddy Babes are tough and will last forever with care. I think you, Fay have been with your partner longer even than I.
I am an "active" doll; every night I sleep with Mr Kats and most days I move to the lounge to sit with Julie and Ollie. After seven years of our relationship, I think I'm still in fairly good shape; I've had two operations for cosmetic purposes thanks to Dr. Karrot. He replaced my loose shoulder joints with bolts and I've had a breast reduction which helps me fit a dress size better.
I know that Mr Kats prefers mature women to young girls and I was already 26 years old when I arrived; this means that now I'm 33, which is nearly 40 isn't it!!! Peace and love to you all; Lady K.
Old 13-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kats012 View Post
Thank you all for your best wishes for our anniversary. I am saddened that we don't see many Teddy Babes on this site these days. I can understand what young men want a rubber girl for but it shocks me to see the damage they take and often after so little time. I'm sure you will agree with me that we Teddy Babes are tough and will last forever with care. I think you, Fay have been with your partner longer even than I.
I am an "active" doll; every night I sleep with Mr Kats and most days I move to the lounge to sit with Julie and Ollie. After seven years of our relationship, I think I'm still in fairly good shape; I've had two operations for cosmetic purposes thanks to Dr. Karrot. He replaced my loose shoulder joints with bolts and I've had a breast reduction which helps me fit a dress size better.
I know that Mr Kats prefers mature women to young girls and I was already 26 years old when I arrived; this means that now I'm 33, which is nearly 40 isn't it!!! Peace and love to you all; Lady K.

We are legion, but a lot of plush sisters are missing. We are a few now, but i do not see TPE girls online.

Men have preferences, but when they meet a good doll, they forget them. Minato likes BBW and never search a female vampire… But i'm still near him!

Young men… I can't say if Minato is young, or not… I d say enough young to be able to carry a quite heavy loads.

Tags
girls only, teddy babe, teddy babe deluxe, teddy babe standard