UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 09-01-2019, 01:25 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Shamus,

Firstly good luck in your quest to get a WM150b, I have been looking here and there myself for you as I have been window shopping on various non UK sites. The only concern I keep having is although that body is 150b which it is only 7cm smaller than a 157b and 2 cm bigger than my recent YL148D Classic that got stopped and checked, it looks small. Personally I would be very worried about having my name on the paperwork coming through border control. The extreme difference to buy through a UK vendor maybe worth it. But you know me.

Regards the DS145 minus ruby on TDH website.
I sort of have a pretty good knowledge of that site, six of my dolls are from a Phil (TDH), and I always rate his pre loved stock a very good and exactly as described. That doll's been for sale for a little while now, and people can shoot me down if they disagree, but DS dolls fall into two categories stiff posable dolls suitable for photography which is what I would buy and loose jointed non posable sex dolls that I would not, and that is what that Minus Ruby doll is. Why do you think I haven't already bought it. A bit like I would never buy a none standing feet TPE doll now. Sorry about that because this as nothing do with your post to get a the WM150b. But I did think I would mention why I believe it as been for sale for a while.

Shit edit... I missed a bit... The 150 piper doll is a lovely doll but with the head fixed on, it may have it's disadvantage is future head purchases.

Tommo
I'm actually coming around to your way of thinking Tommo. I had become somewhat fixated on getting a body that would allow Yvette to stand to the point that I ignored some obvious flaws in my cunning plan.

The issue that I see it with the 150B is the width of the shoulders.

Seriously. I've studied this and regardless of the size of boobs, the height, or the head that you put on her, the width of the shoulders that gives the heads credibility undermines the purchase arguement.

On the YL148 being examined there are currently a very large proportion of dolls being examined. I believe that the border force arguement has gone from the small number of obvious legitimate cases, to maintaining campaign profile legitimacy by assuming a case of guilty until proven innocent.

My WM166C was given a going over by them. Not the body but rather their interest seemed focused upon the head... As you know, it's head #273, so no worries.

A new approach for Yvette may be to look at some JY bodies. Will certainly need quite a bit of review though before jumping to conclusions based on what I thought was the primary consideration of the dolls height.

Somehow, one day Yvette will stand. Just looks as though it won't be using a 150B... Well, not a WM one anyway!... Another cunning plan is hatching.

Old 10-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I'm actually coming around to your way of thinking Tommo. I had become somewhat fixated on getting a body that would allow Yvette to stand to the point that I ignored some obvious flaws in my cunning plan.

The issue that I see it with the 150B is the width of the shoulders.

Seriously. I've studied this and regardless of the size of boobs, the height, or the head that you put on her, the width of the shoulders that gives the heads credibility undermines the purchase arguement.

On the YL148 being examined there are currently a very large proportion of dolls being examined. I believe that the border force arguement has gone from the small number of obvious legitimate cases, to maintaining campaign profile legitimacy by assuming a case of guilty until proven innocent.

My WM166C was given a going over by them. Not the body but rather their interest seemed focused upon the head... As you know, it's head #273, so no worries.

A new approach for Yvette may be to look at some JY bodies. Will certainly need quite a bit of review though before jumping to conclusions based on what I thought was the primary consideration of the dolls height.

Somehow, one day Yvette will stand. Just looks as though it won't be using a 150B... Well, not a WM one anyway!... Another cunning plan is hatching.
Hi Shamus.

If you didn't mind going up to a C Cup, then SSW does do a WM 148cm which is only 2cm shorter. Or would the shoulders on that doll be to big for what you want?

Regards McSurfie.
Old 10-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Shamus,

Firstly good luck in your quest to get a WM150b, I have been looking here and there myself for you as I have been window shopping on various non UK sites. The only concern I keep having is although that body is 150b which it is only 7cm smaller than a 157b and 2 cm bigger than my recent YL148D Classic that got stopped and checked, it looks small. Personally I would be very worried about having my name on the paperwork coming through border control. The extreme difference to buy through a UK vendor maybe worth it. But you know me.

Regards the DS145 minus ruby on TDH website.
I sort of have a pretty good knowledge of that site, six of my dolls are from a Phil (TDH), and I always rate his pre loved stock a very good and exactly as described. That doll's been for sale for a little while now, and people can shoot me down if they disagree, but DS dolls fall into two categories stiff posable dolls suitable for photography which is what I would buy and loose jointed non posable sex dolls that I would not, and that is what that Minus Ruby doll is. Why do you think I haven't already bought it. A bit like I would never buy a none standing feet TPE doll now. Sorry about that because this as nothing do with your post to get a the WM150b. But I did think I would mention why I believe it as been for sale for a while.

Shit edit... I missed a bit... The 150 piper doll is a lovely doll but with the head fixed on, it may have it's disadvantage is future head purchases.

Tommo
Hi Tommo.

It's a pity no one wants the Ruby Minus as I think she'd be an ideal bed buddy for someone who wasn't fussed about if a doll can stand or not. Also she is a bargain for that price. I'd give her a home if I could afford it.

I did see some 150cm WM dolls on the WM Doll France website but I wonder whether even from the EU that they might be checked by the UK Border Force.

Regards McSurfie

Regards McSurfie
Old 10-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus.

If you didn't mind going up to a C Cup, then SSW does do a WM 148cm which is only 2cm shorter. Or would the shoulders on that doll be to big for what you want?

Regards McSurfie.
Hi McSurfie,

The shoulders on that one are too wide for the head to be proportionally sound. However, a more interesting option, and sticking with C cups is the JY 148C which is available from all UK vendors that deal with JY and I believe could work without any of the issues posed by the WM150B... Silly isn't it. the smaller body is less issue!

The WM150B / JY 148C / some other body to enable Yvette to stand, though has temporarily gone on the back burner whilst I get a new body for either Natasha and Georgie as neither of them deserve to be on head share.

... Lol, so I'm now after two, possibly three new bodies... And they'll come with heads which perpetuates the problem... I'm turning into Tommo!!!

Whats that you say, I can buy bodies without heads... Sorry, you'll need to talk louder as really very difficiult to hear with my fingers in my ears.

Old 12-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Shamus

Although I cannot afford the price of a new head for Agnes at the moment, I may have a couple of suggestions for you.

What about seeing if anyone else on the forum needs a new head? That way you can get the torso you need and the other person the head they want and share the cost.

The other suggestion is TDH and SSW offer build you own doll options. Phil or AndyP might just be able to order a torso on it's own.

Regards McSurfie
Old 16-01-2019, 01:49 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi All,

just to let you all know that the money that I had put aside for the WM150B has now been spent on another body with equally narrow shoulders enabling me to give Yvette her new stand up body that I've been searching for.

A big thankyou to everyone for their helpful suggestions and best wishes in my quest to give new life to my very first TPE girl (so I've got a really big soft spot for her).

As of tomorrow Yvette should, all size matching being well, be reborn as a WM140A and her old body will give River her first real permanent home that she can call her own (it's still a really good body with perfect TPE, just the skeleton is too floppy now to hold a pose).

Many thanks again people. Very good ending if perhaps 10cm shorter than the one that I believed that it would be.

kindest regards,

Shamus.

Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Shamus.

Well done on getting your new body, but can I ask a question where did you get it from? I might keep it for future reference later on.

I've seen them on URL Removed but I am a bit suspicious of that website over their contact details which are limited to e-mail or phone calls. Also the fact they offer body options on cup size and height as well for the dolls they sell.

My impression is they are just a re-seller of dolls for a factory in China. Even the heads they claim are their own heads, despite them clearly being Jinsan heads.

Look forward to seeing pictures of Yvette's new body.

Regards McSurfie.

Last edited by Cyber Ted; Yesterday at 04:20 PM. Reason: URL Removed BY CT - See below.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus.

Well done on getting your new body, but can I ask a question where did you get it from? I might keep it for future reference later on.

I've seen them on URL Removed but I am a bit suspicious of that website over their contact details which are limited to e-mail or phone calls. Also the fact they offer body options on cup size and height as well for the dolls they sell.

My impression is they are just a re-seller of dolls for a factory in China. Even the heads they claim are their own heads, despite them clearly being Jinsan heads.

Look forward to seeing pictures of Yvette's new body.

Regards McSurfie.
- No, all the sex dolls are not legal in UK... :mad
- Halloween sales are finished for a while...
- Sorry but this one URL Removed is nor a fat ass girl... I add, she is a 158 or a 165? The original WM can be seen here and they are wm 168 skinny pictures (Sorry, in French).

This site probably sells fakes...
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM
Gold Excellence Member

I realise this is a very general statement, but for someone to sell you something, would it not be in their best interest to tell you who the manufacturer is.

It's not rocket science to be genuine about being genuine.

I agree with Hinata, probable fakes. You WILL NOT KNOW what you are ordering and UK Blunder Farce and your local constabulary could well be involved in you losing your liberty and/or your hair and/or your money...

Last edited by algaeholics; Yesterday at 03:03 PM. Reason: Typoooo
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I might be repeating myself here I forget what I talk online and offline these days,

I have had a fair few dolls coming into the country over the last months and I know of others in the same situation. I have only one doll My YL157 big nipples that didn't actually get stopped all the rest have and held for various lengths of time. I buy through UK vendors and only use the ones that ship to them and then onto me, I don't what my name on the box. I have spoken to a UK vendor, regarding to which route his dolls were taking, who shipped and percentage wise now how many were been stopped, he said recently it was over 80%.

My WM166c was bloody a joke, it was shipped out of China on the 22nd Dec and went to France then Stansted it arrive on 26th Dec and was released on the 9th Jan to arrive with the Vendor, then it was checked and sent to me on the Sat 12th (my choice) then the bloody box had been opened and resealed with TNT tape at the depot, the vendor is trying to find out why they needed to open the box.

I would never want to take on the hassle of buying and shipping from none UK vendors. My madness of my buying excessively is all to do with me thinking this is only getting worse, lets get them while we can.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; Yesterday at 07:27 PM.