UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum.

Old 02-01-2019, 09:59 PM

Default Wm torso for sale

would anyone be interested in my wm torso in A1 condition with very little use i brought her from "samurai" on here if anyone is genuinely interested I will get some photos. I struggle with uploading photos so end up hours and hours of frustration trying to upload them lol
cheers

Old 03-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Who sells it ???

Old 03-01-2019, 08:19 AM

Donít panic lol I would not conduct a sale without following the rules
Iím just gauging interest to then justify the full on punch up I will have with the computer when it comes to uploading pictures 🤣
Old 03-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Platinum Member

Hi Freddy,

you may find it easier with pictures to set up an IMGbb account.

You just drag your pics in bulk into to a new album that you set up then each pic that you want to use, click embed codes and copy the code to the post here.

alternatively I used to resize all of my pics to the longest side being 1000 pixels using paint before loading them to the albums on this site. Not so bad once you get into the swing of it. Also the site seems to be a little more forgiving now of slightly larger pics than it used to be (thanks CT).

Then of course it's still the pic a pic and copy the img location into the post.

IMGbb is defvinitely the easiest approach though and used by many of the more prodigous photographers here such as Sam and Tommo.

Good luck with the sale when/if you post her. These do sell largely I feel due to maintaining the quality of larger WM girls but with reduced weight and storage issues.

They're not for me personally but for this sort of obvious quality there is a market here for them. Althogh like all listings here, it's just thelluck of who is reading when as to how fast that all turns into a sale.

At the moment it seems that girls are shifting well but there seems a definite tendendcy for them to either move either in a couple of days or they linger for a month or more.

If she does linger don't be tempted to bounce her (figratively, not litterally, lol) too regularly as that looks a bit desperate where people looking at the for sale forum tend to actually look at the whole of that forum rather than just latest posts.

Dependant on the price though I can't see her lingering long if your first pic is anything to go on!

In the ad, I would emphasise weight, size, WM quality and mention the condition of the wrists / fingers which in that pic look to be fantastic but is that a recent pic or one of Sams originals?

Good luck with the sale if you decide that you can be without her (personally I could never let any of mine go).

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:38 AM

Hi Freddy,

You can use Imgbb as a guest, and works OK, but if you use it all the time like me it is better to sign up and get more features.

Instructions for Imgbb. 'For guests'

Sorry a bit brief I'm at work, hope it helps

https://imgbb.com

1. Click "start uploading" usually a blue tab

2. Select an image saved on your computer.

3. Click "Upload" that's usually a green tab

4. Choose "BBCode full linked" from the drop down menu in the upper box.

5. Click the link provided in the lower box. This should highlight the link.

6. Click on 'copy' in the top right corner of the lower box.

7. Then paste the link into a new post you've created on the forum.

The above instructions are assuming you are a guest on imgbb, and to start with that is better.

Once a signed in user on Imgbb, I found 'BBCode full linked' produce very large photos on the forum and selected 'BBCode medium linked' in most cases instead.

Any problems just ask.
Good luck.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 03-01-2019 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added notes about guests full users
Old 03-01-2019, 05:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy123 View Post
Donít panic lol I would not conduct a sale without following the rules
Iím just gauging interest to then justify the full on punch up I will have with the computer when it comes to uploading pictures 🤣
ďDo. Or do not. There is no try.Ē Yoda

If you really want gauging interest, sell her.
Old 13-01-2019, 01:40 PM

Old 13-01-2019, 01:48 PM

ive had a go at uploading some images there not the best by any stretch as im useless at this sort of thing lol
im looking for offers around £400 she has her original postage box and a few wigs and some clothes Im also happy to arrange postage
the photo's do her justice she has the most unbelievable hollow type breasts that keeps the weight down and feel incredibly realistic there better than or156 i have.
she has ONLY been Used and handful of times to her potential and With protection she will be sold fully cleaned and powdered
only damage ive spotted is a finger nail is missing
located south east uk
Old 13-01-2019, 02:09 PM
Active New Member

"located south east uk "

Is that North or South of the Thames?