UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls wanted.

Old 04-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Platinum Member

Default Wanted WM 150 B cup

Yvette is very interested in being able to stand without being held up between an SM155 and a WM166.

It transpires that because of the smaller shoulders the WM150b can accomodate smaller heads (those designed for the old 135cm bodies) without looking out of scale.

Considering this, Yvette is very light tan to the point that you cannot tell where natural ends and light tan begins so either skin tone would be great and could extend that to white.

The body is not for sex, it's for posing so the ability to stand, or even just sit upright unsupported is perhaps the most important element.

Generally this body comes with head #77 and I would also love to add one of those to my collection. but heads #10, #12 or another #21 would also be welcome.

Please PM me details and I'm sure that we will be able to come to an ammicable financial arrangement and I'll sort out collection (Mainland UK only).

I may be able to accomodate more than one of these as River is also after a body now that Sophie has reclaimed hers.

To emphasise, this is only the WM150 B cup that I am interested in. Not the G cup which is completelyy different needing larger shoulders to support the chest area.

For guidance, this is the doll as she is generally sold:

Rest assured that no doll that I buy is ever resold and they have a really, really good life here. Well cared for and handled gently.

I look forwards to hearing from you.

kindest regards,

Shamus
Old 05-01-2019, 08:47 AM
Bronze Member

Good luck, Shamus. There does not seem to be many around, probably because the incompatibility with most heads. I had one for about a year (the one used in the photos) and she was ultra light and a delight to work with, but in the end she was donated away. I wish they made more heads for her, so she could be more popular.
Old 05-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
Good luck, Shamus. There does not seem to be many around, probably because the incompatibility with most heads. I had one for about a year (the one used in the photos) and she was ultra light and a delight to work with, but in the end she was donated away. I wish they made more heads for her, so she could be more popular.
Thanks so much for the reply Mandos

Lol, this is like getting a letter from Royalty

So were the images that I used of your girl?

I'm actually looking to give my head #21 a new body. Her body is still sound but now very loose jointed (she's now five years old) and although not designed for this body I discovered this week that the WM150b looks proportionally sound with some of the old WM125 / WM135 heads such as #12 and #21.

kindest regards,

Shamus.

p.s. is my temporary pic of Georgia (WM #185 head) one of yours? I just borrowed it whilst waiting for her to arrive. Fingers crossed it will be replaced by this time next week.

p.s.2 Thankyou so much for the WM166 shoots which resulted in Natasha's arrival just before Christmas
Old 06-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Bronze Member

Hi Shamus,

Yeah, she graced the Hilltop with her presence in 2017 and she posed for those photos. I had a hard time liking that #77 head though and always suspected a head meant for the 125-136 range of dolls would look better, but never got around to testing it. The body has potential for sure as it has very long legs and ultra low weight, the perfect doll for "on top" fun maybe?

I don´t think I have ever taken photos of the #185 head so not my photos, and I am happy to be of help with the 166C. When you have a subject that beautiful it is close to impossible to take bad photos. In fact she is so gorgeous I have another one on the way.

Good luck with your search for the 150B body!
Old 06-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
Hi Shamus,

Yeah, she graced the Hilltop with her presence in 2017 and she posed for those photos. I had a hard time liking that #77 head though and always suspected a head meant for the 125-136 range of dolls would look better, but never got around to testing it. The body has potential for sure as it has very long legs and ultra low weight, the perfect doll for "on top" fun maybe?

I don´t think I have ever taken photos of the #185 head so not my photos, and I am happy to be of help with the 166C. When you have a subject that beautiful it is close to impossible to take bad photos. In fact she is so gorgeous I have another one on the way.

Good luck with your search for the 150B body!
Many thanks Mandos.

As with yourself I have been totally blown away by the 166C. I was a little wary of the weight after having hurt my back a couple of years ago with a mere 28kg doll (my own stupid fault thinking that I was still in my twenties!).

However, the 166C seems one of my lighter girls even though she is the heaviest... Just a wonder of brilliant weight distribution and perfect balance. And as you say, absolutely gorgeous.

Without your pics I would not have enjoyed her company and gone instead for a 157B... Which would also have been your fault! lol. WM must have a gold statue of you raised outside their factory by now!

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:12 PM
Gold Member

Hi Shamus

Had a look on Google today and WM France do have 5 different 150cm dolls - with a B cup -but they are expensive at nearly 1800 euros (£1600)

Even with Google translate though the website is hard to navigate.

Regards McSurfie
Old 07-01-2019, 05:38 PM
Platinum Member

Cheers McSurfie,

I've already sourced her in this country at a similar price which for the weight of TPE I'm seriously considering self import from a reputable far East vendor (Thats how I purchased Yvette).

The difference is almost £600 and duty is not going to come to that so if I cannot source one already in the UK thats my next step at which stage I need to catch up with Sam who'se got more recent experience than myself on importing (mine was back in 2014).

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 08-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Gold Member

Hi Shamus

It was just a thought that it might be still easier to import from the EU give how some in the UK Border Force work.

I quite like the more petite figure doll myself and there is a pre owned DS 145 cm Minus Ruby I wish I had the money for sale at £1150 from The Doll House. That's a bargain given how a new one is over £2000

Regard McSurfie
Old 08-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus

It was just a thought that it might be still easier to import from the EU give how some in the UK Border Force work.

I quite like the more petite figure doll myself and there is a pre owned DS 145 cm Minus Ruby I wish I had the money for sale at £1150 from The Doll House. That's a bargain given how a new one is over £2000

Regard McSurfie
Oh I spend a lot of time perusing that page

I purposefully avoid all things silicone as I've made a conscious choice to focus on TPE. The reason there is that TPE and Silicone do not mix and I do not trust myself enough not to cross contaminate.

If she had been in TPE at that stunning weight of just 18kg... Wow.

Of the girls that phil has in stock, the one that grabbed my attention was the Piper doll. Had she been in white I would have been seriously tempted, but I'm not generally a big fan of her in Tan (some girls no other skin tone would suit but for Piper, D4E or DH168. Not personally feeling it).

kindest regards,

Shamus.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:40 PM

Hi Shamus,

Firstly good luck in your quest to get a WM150b, I have been looking here and there myself for you as I have been window shopping on various non UK sites. The only concern I keep having is although that body is 150b which it is only 7cm smaller than a 157b and 2 cm bigger than my recent YL148D Classic that got stopped and checked, it looks small. Personally I would be very worried about having my name on the paperwork coming through border control. The extreme difference to buy through a UK vendor maybe worth it. But you know me.

Regards the DS145 minus ruby on TDH website.
I sort of have a pretty good knowledge of that site, six of my dolls are from a Phil (TDH), and I always rate his pre loved stock a very good and exactly as described. That doll's been for sale for a little while now, and people can shoot me down if they disagree, but DS dolls fall into two categories stiff posable dolls suitable for photography which is what I would buy and loose jointed non posable sex dolls that I would not, and that is what that Minus Ruby doll is. Why do you think I haven't already bought it. A bit like I would never buy a none standing feet TPE doll now. Sorry about that because this as nothing do with your post to get a the WM150b. But I did think I would mention why I believe it as been for sale for a while.

Shit edit... I missed a bit... The 150 piper doll is a lovely doll but with the head fixed on, it may have it's disadvantage is future head purchases.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 09-01-2019 at 12:31 AM.