UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Dolls Wanted
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2024, 06:55 AM

Smile Looking for a Doll

Hi everyone,
Wanted to experience with doll.
If anyone have one to offer please feel free to contact and price etc can be discussed. Thanks
Old 13-02-2024, 06:20 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimiegg View Post
Hi everyone,
Wanted to experience with doll.
If anyone have one to offer please feel free to contact and price etc can be discussed. Thanks
Where are you? Would you be prepared to travel to collect one?
Old 13-02-2024, 08:02 PM

Post Good evening

Could i have some pic and info about doll as i just start my journey here, also if you could please tell whereabouts you are and whats your best price?
Thanks for response
Old 13-02-2024, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Where are you? Would you be prepared to travel to collect one?
Hi,
Thanks for response. Could you tell me bit more about doll as its just beginning of my journey , and where abouts you are ? Im in Cambridge if price is sensible i can come
Old 13-02-2024, 08:54 PM

Thanks for response, I'm in Cambridgeshire so it's all depends on price and of I would be able to see it and get some info before as im newbie in this.
Thanks
Old 14-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimiegg View Post
Thanks for response, I'm in Cambridgeshire so it's all depends on price and of I would be able to see it and get some info before as im newbie in this.
Thanks
Hi Jimi.

I’m in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The two dolls I have are both fairly new. I bought them only last month but my personal circumstances are changing and my partner, with whom I’m now planning a future and she’s moving in with me, isn’t so keen on me having three dolls at home. She’s happy for me to keep my original one though.

So, they’re in excellent condition and I’ve been meticulous with cleaning and hygiene.

If you’d like to see photos of them then go into my album, “Jedzed’s ladies” and you’ll see a number of pictures of them there.
But here’s a picture of each of them anyway.

This is Thea. She’s the Neodoll Sugar Babe Bianca model sold by Lucid Toys. If you go onto their website you can find all her statistics. She’s 157cm tall. I have another buyer also interested in her if he can arrange a courier to collect.
Price is negotiable - I paid £895.95 for her brand new.

This is Isabella. She’s a Neodoll Sugar Babe Freda model. Also purchased for £895.95 from Lucid Toys. 148cm tall. Again, immaculate condition.

I’d give you the original wigs that came with the doll. Wigs are easily available on Amazon - Haircube and Esmee are very good companies I’ve found. I’ll also supply the heating rod, douche and blanket that came with the doll.
In both cases I still have the original boxes and packaging if you wanted them transported or prefer to transport them yourself. You’d have to arrange a courier yourself, but I would prefer you came to see them so that you’re satisfied
Old 14-02-2024, 11:40 AM
Silver Member

If you think you might be interested then let me know and I’ll ask Tommo, the site administrator to email you with my mobile no.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:12 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Jedzed, please post a listing in the FOR SALE section.

- - -
Old 14-02-2024, 12:31 PM
Silver Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Jedzed, please post a listing in the FOR SALE section.
OK will do.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedzed View Post
Hi Jimi.

I’m in Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The two dolls I have are both fairly new. I bought them only last month but my personal circumstances are changing and my partner, with whom I’m now planning a future and she’s moving in with me, isn’t so keen on me having three dolls at home. She’s happy for me to keep my original one though.

So, they’re in excellent condition and I’ve been meticulous with cleaning and hygiene.

If you’d like to see photos of them then go into my album, “Jedzed’s ladies” and you’ll see a number of pictures of them there.
But here’s a picture of each of them anyway.

This is Thea. She’s the Neodoll Sugar Babe Bianca model sold by Lucid Toys. If you go onto their website you can find all her statistics. She’s 157cm tall. I have another buyer also interested in her if he can arrange a courier to collect.
Price is negotiable - I paid £895.95 for her brand new.

This is Isabella. She’s a Neodoll Sugar Babe Freda model. Also purchased for £895.95 from Lucid Toys. 148cm tall. Again, immaculate condition.

I’d give you the original wigs that came with the doll. Wigs are easily available on Amazon - Haircube and Esmee are very good companies I’ve found. I’ll also supply the heating rod, douche and blanket that came with the doll.
In both cases I still have the original boxes and packaging if you wanted them transported or prefer to transport them yourself. You’d have to arrange a courier yourself, but I would prefer you came to see them so that you’re satisfied

Thankks for response they look gorgeous but if the price is right i could have only one of them so if you could pm me price and ill see whats gonna be total for me to come pick it up. Thanks