UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dekunoboo Dolls Forum (G)

Old 01-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Silver Member

Default Review Dekunoboo Sex Doll Type G (Glamorous)

This review was also posted on TDF, but is now only here incl photos

The doll:
Martina Glamoura (also known as DryMartina) is a Dekunoboo Sex Doll Type G (Glamorous), and she is the new version with the high neck. It looked like, they had serious problems with the head attachment system on the previous versions, but the new system with a tube seems to work very well.

Martina: Watch my neck

I did not like the head, she came with, and I would strongly advise Dekunoboo to come up with something better. But then again their new head attachment construction works, and it is possible to use heads from other dolls (eg. blowup dolls). Martina has at the moment a Domax head.

Martina: Watch my head (both shown are my Domax heads)

She is a lightweight doll (soft skin and fillings), and she is made very well. No overstuffing and no faults, where she is sewn. I have not seen the fillings yet, but it feels like many and very small balls or something like that.
She has no skeleton and no finger wires. A tube from her body up through the neck holds her head. The tube makes her neck solid, and the head sits very well on her.

She has a strong skin, and I have no problems with hanging her on two holders mounted on the wall (you can see the holders under her armpits on some of the photos). When she is hanging this way, it looks like she is standing. I only have one negative comment here. Her legs form a reverse U, and unfortunately her feet then tend to point inwards, which is annoying. I must adjust her feet often to make her look more real when standing.

Martina: Watch my feet

Measurements and dressing:
She is very light (less than 3 kg), height 155 cm and with the following numbers:
B: 81 - W: 55 - H: 90 …. in cm’s
B: 32 - W: 22 - H: 35 ..... in inches

Martina: Watch my measurements

She is a size “Small” (S), and she is 63 cm just below the boobs, so she can use a bra with either a C or D cup. Her waist is much smaller than a size S, and she would fit the clothes much better, if she was 8-10 cm larger around her waist. I am sure, she would also look more real, as her proportions would then be much more normal (but that is the same story for most of the love dolls).

Her feet are very short, and she should have had about 2-3 cm more in her foot length. A pair of shoes size 37 (same as foot length 23 cm) are way too big for her (in the length).

continues in next post ---->

Last edited by MrGrey; 07-05-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Silver Member

Posing the doll:
I can easily hold her legs and arms in almost whatever direction I want without problems, but she does not keep the poses very well, and she needs help to keep a pose. She has no skeleton.

Martina: Hey, this shouldn't be shown, MrGrey ...

Sex:
She came with a double insert (Polynesia - two entries, vaginal and anal), but I have not tried it yet. I have used another Japanese closed insert (Love Campus), which is very easy to install, fits and functions well.

Martina: Watch my insert hole

Though she is so light, then she is a very good “player”. Changing positions is very easy, and she is able to handle most positions very well.

Generally:
This type of doll is in the same price range as TBD’s and Candy18’s.

She is very easy to dress, and for persons who love to dress up their dolls, then she is very good value for the money, while serious photographers should go for the high end silicone dolls.

Sex with her depends on the insert you use and the positions you prefer. Missionary is not her best position, almost all others are. She is not doing oral.

She is as one of the “plushies” of course very good at cuddling.

Finally she is the most real looking doll of the “plushies” in my opinion, but there is still room for improvements. Wider waist, longer feet (should point outwards and not inwards) and a better head would certainly make her look even more real.

I ordered her at the reseller OmochaDreams of Germany (within the EU to avoid customs troubles myself). Her arrival was much delayed, but that was out of OmochaDreams control. I recommend them, and I will surely use them again.
I am very happy with Martina, and I do absolutely not regret, that I ordered her. She is a great doll, and I will probably order more in the future – maybe very soon, as Martina wants a sister – and it is so popular with twins these days

MrGrey

Last edited by MrGrey; 07-05-2011 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Bronze Member

Hi MrGrey,

Thank you for this review! Did you ask Vanessa to add Martina to the Doll Matrix? Danu will be pleased to have company at last. That Martina's head isn't made by Dekunoboo could be a problem, but let's be creative. Martina has different heads, one of which is the head she came with. So I think it's no problem to have her registered with that one.

My Danu has the head that you rejected. It's a matter of taste, but using Domax heads is a great idea anyway. I think Dekunoboo has no reason to withdraw that head, but enough reason to offer more choice. But I think they work on that. Once they had only the Yuka head, which was really a no-no. Now they have several clothes to pull over the Yuka head, Danu's head (I think they call it Mirai) and the new sleeping Natsune head.

I have no problem doing missionary, but I use the double entry insert that came with the doll. Like you I didn't expect very much of it, but I found that it is worth trying. A lot of onaholes rely on pressure to achieve friction between your member and the internal wall. That's not the real feeling and I never liked that. This insert comes nearer to the feeling of pushing the walls aside. Here's a section picture of it, from Dekunoboo's own site:

I found that it depends on my own mood whether I like the internal structure of the vaginal entry or not. If it's too much for me, I can switch to the anal entry.

The pillow filling consist of very small foam beads indeed. I know, because Danu suffers from a weak point in her crotch, where the filling comes out. I think it's caused by wear only; putting the insert in wears the fabric and seams there, and I take the insert out after every use. I don't try to repair, but I consider buying the improved body.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Silver Member

Singledutch, your Danu is listed in the matrix,
but it looks like there is something wrong
There is no correct link to her photo album,
and she is listed as owned by Technodoll

Martina is listed there with a remark, that she uses a Domax head
So there are now two dolls in the Dekunoboo area of the Doll Matrix

My refuse of using the original head is not because of how it looks like.
It is a pretty face, but I wanted a more solid head,
and her ears were also too small on the original head.
I even plan to try one of the cosmetology manequin heads on her

MrGrey

Last edited by MrGrey; 02-11-2010 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Bronze Member

Technodoll was an account that I made when I bought Danu. My plan was to leave as Singledutch and go on as technodoll. But the avatar of technodoll, just a portrait of Danu, was removed by a moderator without warning beforehand. That's why I decided to go on as none of both, and removed the doll album in which Danu was presented. Most of the pictures were removed already by the same moderator.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:33 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Midiman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrey View Post
This review was also posted on TDF, but is now only here incl photos
Just curious why it is no longer posted at TDF?
Old 18-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I ordered her at the reseller OmochaDreams of Germany
They don't seem to market them any more.
Old 19-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
They don't seem to market them any more.
This type was not listed on their site back then either,
so I emailed them and asked, if I could get the doll through them.
They import a lot of things from Japan, and they were very helpfull.

MrGrey

Old 19-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Gold Excellence Member

This thread started before my time here, but it's good to see it, never having seen it before. Great work, thanks Mr Grey.
Old 26-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
This type was not listed on their site back then either,
so I emailed them and asked, if I could get the doll through them.
They import a lot of things from Japan, and they were very helpful.
Worth knowing. Many thanks!