UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 19-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Silver Member

Default Leaving my girl for the weekend

So, as some of you may know, i have a flesh and blood girlfriend who i see almost every weekend. Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.

Now i've got a silicone girl living with me, i was thinking about where she sits/ stands/ lays while i'm gone. I know that if a doll is left in one position too long, problems like a flat bum can happen. I know silicone is apparently more durable than TPE but still, she's my girl and i want to look after her so, if she's laid flat on her back on a bed from Friday to Sunday, is this okay? Or for safety, would standing be better? Or... is a flat bum only likely to happen after a month or something of laying/ sitting on it?
Old 19-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Gold Member

She'd be absolutely fine laying on the bed or standing for that length of time
Old 19-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by After Dark View Post
She'd be absolutely fine laying on the bed or standing for that length of time
Phew. Good. I mean, OBVIOUSLY before i leave there will be MANY snuggles and when i get home... it's game on too. I've not even left yet and i miss her, she's on the bed right behind me and i miss her. XD
Old 19-02-2021, 11:51 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
Phew. Good. I mean, OBVIOUSLY before i leave there will be MANY snuggles and when i get home... it's game on too. I've not even left yet and i miss her, she's on the bed right behind me and i miss her. XD
Lovely

I always have one girl in bed and she's fine for days on end in one position. The others often stand for weeks on end - the main importance is that they are stood securely, normally against a wall and free from obstacles in front of them in the very unlikely event they fall. Either way is fine mate for a few days
Old 19-02-2021, 11:56 AM
Silver Member

Well, since Monday she's spent MOST of her time either in bed with me, or sat down in a chair. I've just stood her up looking out the window... and then thought i'd better block her view slightly because this window looks out over next doors garden and they'll think i've got an intruder. XD I thought i'd stand her up just to change things a bit and she's really secure where she is. I'm sure i'm not the only one who checks and rechecks that their girl is okay when standing. XD
Old 19-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
I'm sure i'm not the only one who checks and rechecks that their girl is okay when standing. XD
Or check that they are still where you left them

This is great reading that you bonded so well with her. This is how it should have been the first time.

On the question, I'm no expert on Silicone but can tell you that TPE sitting on the couch for a week (or two) does them no harm at all.

If you leave them standing no matter what they are made from have a polystyrene block between them and the wall (its not just there for oil loss but also helps with stability and prevents any flattening).

Also, if you are seeing another woman ensure that you hide her gun and any knives around the place before you go... Don't believe a word that you read about these girls not being jealous or insecure espechially when the other woman is a breather.

All the best matey,

Shamus.
Old 19-02-2021, 12:57 PM
Silver Member

A breather?!!? I love it!!!

With Roxy, the bonding was pretty instant but with Jenny, it's taken a couple of days and i think that's because of the issues i had with Roxy.

It's strange, how can a girl so gorgeous be so fragile? I'm SO careful with her fingers and toes all the time, and i'm super careful when standing her up because i don't want any silicone to get trapped under her bolts.

Anyway, when i get back i will definitely be all over her - don't worry about that.
Old 19-02-2021, 01:27 PM
Gold Member

You know if you need a babysitter.......
Old 19-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
You know if you need a babysitter.......
Only if i get to look after Emma...
Old 19-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
On the question, I'm no expert on Silicone but can tell you that TPE sitting on the couch for a week (or two) does them no harm at all.
AHEM! I have a couple of stubborn hip creases that would disagree.

If you're leaving her for a length of time, it's best she be completely prone with no bent joints so the flesh is under the least stress possible. Found this out the hard way
But you never - told me about the fire"