UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 20-02-2021, 12:31 PM
Active New Member

Default Irontech pussy placement

Hi guys

I am thinking about going with an Iron tech doll next time.
Any pros and cons? And how is the hole placement.
Cheers

Daithi
Old 20-02-2021, 12:54 PM
Golden Diamond Member

You did not just mention LHP on here!!!.... Alright fella's grab the pitchforks and burning torches its round to Daithi's for a Saturday afternoon tarring and feathering

More seriously, there's nowt wrong with Irontech.

Skeletons are superb. Very fluid movement yet still hold position well.

TPE feels nothing like Jinsan TPE. My initial thoughts were that it felt cheap by comparrison but after a while of having them it really grows on you as its a warm, soft TPE that is also very robust.

The heads always need a bit of work to really bring them to life where Jinsan and JY girls tend to be alive straight from the box.

Hair quality of Irontech wigs is very good.

two of my Irontechs have solid boobs and one has airbags on A cups. She was already made rather than ordered by me like that (SSW cancelled order) as I would not have thought to put air bags in boobs so small but it actually works really well and by choice if I were buying a 150A new I would order her with airbags.

By the way, if it says anything about Irontech to you I'll be taking delivery of my third IT150A on Wednesday. I also have an IT165B and that one's quality is also excellent.

On LHP I'll be honest. I just don't care. The only girl here that has sex is the SM155D as she is absolutely perfect for me... And thats the key... A girl who is perfect for one person may be completely wrong for someone else. We're all different and so are they. Even from the same manufacturer two girls will have slightly different bits down there so its not even saying I have sex with an SM so all SM's will rock my boat. Just doesn't work like that.

What I will say is that Irontech girls are fine. They're well made and the skeletons are absolutely superb.

Skin tones are different to Jinsan so beware their naming. I believe that IT Brown is closest to Jinsan Tan and IT Tan has a more oriental look to the skin tone.

HTH,

Shamus.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Hi,

Irontech are pretty good dolls, I am not a fan of ball-jointed dolls skeletons they are useless once they fail, it's the type Irontech often use, I have five Irontech dolls if I haven't missed any, I do love all their body shapes, I prefer Jinsan for build quality skeleton wise. Irontech are often heavier than they state or at least three of mine are miles out. TPE is pretty good, but doesn't always glue well compared to Jinsan.

Now...

LHP. here of all places.

Sorry, LHP it's a big joke about another forum and it drives me insane, I get myself in all sorts of private fallouts discussions on this subject.

Seriously, which Irontech are you looking at, they are better placed on some.

PS. my next doll will more likely be an Irontech.

Last edited by Tommo10; 20-02-2021 at 02:00 PM.
Old 20-02-2021, 01:29 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Ok this should be fun!

Psion
Old 20-02-2021, 01:33 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Ok this should be fun!

Psion

What with us three in the conversation. But we're all so meek, mild and reserved... Oh wait, no, thats not us is it.

Ok, cry havoc and let slip the LHP comments
Old 20-02-2021, 02:07 PM
Diamond Member

Hi Daithi

I've thought about Irontech from time to time, but have been put off by some negative comments over on that other forum. But what is one man's poison is another's meat, or whatever way round it is.

I have heard good things about their skeleton and not so good about the feel of the TPE, but if it's robust that's a major plus in my book

I agree with Shamus about the faces and by all accounts they do tend to be heavier than advertised, but there's nothing new about that in the doll world.

The one I keep looking at is the 168cm "Emily":

http://www.irontechdoll.com/product/..._Doll-415.html

For what it's worth, I believe they also have a good reputation in respect of THAT placement. I follow a couple of threads on that subject on TDF, but mainly to wind people up
Sophie - JY 175 + JY#167
Valentina - JY 175 + JY#101
Monique - JY 165SR + JY#134
Helga - JY 166 + JY#101
Ingrid - JY 166 + SM#76
Patsy - JY 166 + JY#102
Rashona - WM 172B
Kiania - Sino 161

Portraits of Monique: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14424

Portraits of Rashona: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3465

Portraits of Sophie: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3338
Old 20-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Bronze Member

Alright, nothing to contribute to the topic of the thread opener because I don't own any TPE girls.

But reading the topic only made me think of various discussions in the other forum and of course wtf. If you are really into a girl you will find ways to get satisfaction. No newbie ever asks about weight, which is much more an issue.

I'm gonna lean back and enjoy the discussion.

Jo
Old 20-02-2021, 09:59 PM
Gold Excellence Member

As most of you know, I don't frequent the advertising channel across the pond and north a bit other Forum any more. So I'm not familiar with what is presumably bollocks spouted there about LHP. However, given that the IQ level of some of their most vocal members is below even our own Blue passport and fish loving cheerleader's, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that they focus on this issue rather than engaging in more nuanced debate about issues that are actually important and relevant to the community.

That said, I wanted to put this ridiculous debate to bed, if you'll excuse the pun, once and for all.

So in the interests of academic research, and to give an unbiased review, ie not one paid for to gain 'authorised' status, I spent the afternoon with Ms. Jade, a rather lovely WM 156B, that also has rather unrealistic LHP.

Findings:

I need to get more exercise! Bloody hell, she's insatiable!

If you get her in the right position(s), and there were quite a few, then it really doesn't matter at all.

A few things that are important, to get the most bang for your buck:

1) A firm mattress is essential so she'll bounce back when you go at it.
2) The mid back joint needs to be tight enough to keep her in position, but flexible (easy to move) enough to make her bend forward and back. This will allow you to get her in the perfect position - Especially important when switching from mish to doggy (In mish, she needs to bend forward, and doggy is better IMHO when she arches her back)
3) Also don't ignore her legs. They can be positioned to support her lower body so that her LHP is perfectly aligned, and even better, once in position, wrap he calves and ankles round your thighs so that she moves with you as you make that sweet soul music

Exec Summary: It's not a fucking issue.

Cheers, now where's that bottle of wine, I'm knackered!

Psion
Old 20-02-2021, 10:16 PM
Diamond Member

An excellent summary, Psion sir

The use of their calves and ankles as you suggest is never mentioned over there (well, I've never noticed it).

It's only an issue because the "LHP Militia" on the other forum make it an issue.

It's interesting the number of newbies who don't yet own a doll, the first question they invariably ask is "What's the LHP like?" Never mind how heavy she is, never mind the quality of the skeleton.

Oh, I think I'll just shut up and return to my glass of red wine...
Sophie - JY 175 + JY#167
Valentina - JY 175 + JY#101
Monique - JY 165SR + JY#134
Helga - JY 166 + JY#101
Ingrid - JY 166 + SM#76
Patsy - JY 166 + JY#102
Rashona - WM 172B
Kiania - Sino 161

Portraits of Monique: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=14424

Portraits of Rashona: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3465

Portraits of Sophie: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...p?albumid=3338
Old 20-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
An excellent summary, Psion sir

The use of their calves and ankles as you suggest is never mentioned over there (well, I've never noticed it).

It's only an issue because the "LHP Militia" on the other forum make it an issue.

It's interesting the number of newbies who don't yet own a doll, the first question they invariably ask is "What's the LHP like?" Never mind how heavy she is, never mind the quality of the skeleton.

Oh, I think I'll just shut up and return to my glass of red wine...
Thank you Sir. Already on my second bottle! Getting into practice for the iDOME meet next Saturday

Psion