UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 10-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Very good articles from both of you, good reading and accurate to what we all experience. I can especially relate to shamus's opening line about the idea of a grown man playing with dolls....
I've been thinking about this when I'm out with fliss. What's stranger, having a full size doll at home or taking a 1/3 size doll out for walks?
I have my story ready if anyone in public asks about fliss, ill just say it's my girlfriends which is technically true. It's just a shame I can't take amy out in public yet. Who knows maybe in a few years love dolls will become socially acceptable.

Looking forward to reading more articles, maybe one from the dolls perspective. I'd love to hear Rivers or Allie's story. Great work guys.
Really glad that you are enjoying them Amydoll. That line that you picked was from my first blog (which I actually think is the better of the two at the moment).

I hear where you are coming from but even if they were socially acceptable taking them out with the yobs around the West Midlands is a non starter. I am VERY protective of my girls and could end up in a lot of trouble if anyone laid a finger on one of them so for their safety as much as my girls they won't ever be taken anywhere public but I do want to take them someone with nobody else around.

Rivers stories as with Newts, Holly's and Hazels will continue to unfold on here. They won't appear in the SSW blog which will be more around the psycology of why people might opt for non human dolls.
Old 10-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Poor Allie, I read about the kidnapping on your website. Can't imagine what u all went through it must have been horrible. Your lucky to have pelin she seems to be doing a good job as a councillor.
You should read it in AH's thread on here. The horror starts on page 43 and it's heart breaking. The whole thread start to end should be read though as it's a testiment to how much someone loves their girls and how idiotic and small minded the system can be..

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...napped&page=43
Old 19-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Diamond Member

Hi all,

latest blog has just been released here :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/the-elves-are-coming/

This one is about non human, humanoid dolls... And River gets both her pic on the blog and a link to her in it (Thanks Andy ).

For anyone who want one of Rivers sisters I personally would use the JY builder and order the JY148C with head #79 in Natural skin tone as I think that the 153F is a little wrong on two counts. The boobs are too big for an elf and the neck is too big for head #79. Check it out, you'll see what I mean (not you Tommo. We stays away from any ad with boobs that size in it! ).

laters all.

Shamus.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi all,

latest blog has just been released here :

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/the-elves-are-coming/

This one is about non human, humanoid dolls... And River gets both her pic on the blog and a link to her in it (Thanks Andy ).

For anyone who want one of Rivers sisters I personally would use the JY builder and order the JY148C with head #79 in Natural skin tone as I think that the 153F is a little wrong on two counts. The boobs are too big for an elf and the neck is too big for head #79. Check it out, you'll see what I mean (not you Tommo. We stays away from any ad with boobs that size in it! ).

laters all.

Shamus.
Either that Shamus or simply order the JY148cm C cup like I did with Arya but with River's head instead. Much simpler than using the doll builder.
Old 19-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Either that Shamus or simply order the JY148cm C cup like I did with Arya but with River's head instead. Much simpler than using the doll builder.
And that works as well

Really like the new changes, have you had a play with the new doll builders. SM now also have all of the premium colours as well... Although, after that C5 program on Monday its going to take a while to get the idea of someone elses coloured TPE out of my head enough to buy some myself!

On that one I read the links posted by Harem and I was half tempted to tell the interviewer to go watch blade runner 2049. Look at the interaction between Agent K and Joi and thats the closest that you will get to the interaction between us and our girls.... But had a shit day and couldn't be arsed.
Old 20-06-2019, 06:36 AM
Gold Member

Hi Shamus

For me it would have to be the "Hosts" from Westworld - the TV series -
They can interact with humans, have a physical form and can take care of themselves. Also you can get them reprogrammed.

All you have to do is treat them right and make sure they do not go rogue.

McSurfie
Old 20-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Shamus

For me it would have to be the "Hosts" from Westworld - the TV series -
They can interact with humans, have a physical form and can take care of themselves. Also you can get them reprogrammed.

All you have to do is treat them right and make sure they do not go rogue.

McSurfie
I see what you are saying but what I meant was how the human (well, sort of, Agent K was a replicant himself, off topic there) interacted with Joi is to me the way that we interact with our girls. It's genuine care and in the same way that at one stage K made love to Joi, it was through love, not a base need.
People watching the film will have empathised with the character rather than them being painted as something strange. Such is the power of the moving image that it has the ability to help you see through someone elses eye with empathy.
Conversely the hatchet job done on the C5 show was no better than a Nazi film using flash frames of rats to revile the viewer to the subject matter.
Old 24-06-2019, 10:52 AM
Platinum Member

...and another rant blog post hits the streets...

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/the...-of-sex-dolls/
Old 24-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
...and another rant blog post hits the streets...

https://www.siliconesexworld.com/the...-of-sex-dolls/
I can hear your frustration at the system in your words AH. It is ridiculous. The tallest that I've head of being seized to date was the 158A that Andy lost. Don't know if he ever got it back but he bloody well should have done.

I did toucjh on the subject myself yesterday over my own 140A. How anyone in their right mind could judge that model childlike is beyond me.

It seems to me that there is a moral agenda going on where MP's with nothing better to hang their hat on are looking to magnify an issue out of proportion by squeezing up the number of seizures to legitimise their mock outrage.

Me cynical... ok, it's a fair cop.
Old 27-06-2019, 02:09 PM
Gold Member

Hi read your recent posts and articles, I can't believe how close I was to having my life screwed by border force. I just searched g mail for my original order of a doll to a company that we won't name but if you'd like my emails for one of your articles I can forward them to you both. Obviously only if you redact name and my email address. U can refer to me as Amy.
Backstory is I was pissed and ordered a doll (I had no idea of the laws) the the next day I googled what I had ordered and found this site. To cut a long story short I'm here with my reputation intact and a doll I love. Thanks ukldf.