UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 12-06-2019, 06:15 PM
Silver Member

One of my brothers has now met Patsy. I didn't specifically tell him not to say anything to anyone else, but I didn't expect him to tell his two teenage daughters!

The elder of the two saw her at the weekend and thought it a bit weird, so now probably thinks she has a strange uncle.

I think the issue here is that the more people who know, the greater the risk of people you don't want to know finding out.

Just had a thought - you could have some fun and open a Facebook page for your doll, but make out she's a real person...
Old 12-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Bronze Member

It’s a very private thing, when I’m with my doll its like our own world and no one else is allowed to be a part of it and thats how i like to keep it, given how a lot of people are negative towards dolls it would annoy me more than feel ashamed to hear peoples insecurities and shaming tactics about something they know nothing about
Old 12-06-2019, 07:01 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Just had a thought - you could have some fun and open a Facebook page for your doll, but make out she's a real person...
Angelique has one but I don't know how make her facebook page more genuine, You'd have to play with the light and odd angles to make it look like she's a real person as well as have some friends add her I guess.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:34 PM

I do feel ashamed and I don't.

If people knew I would feel embarrassed and like I probably come across as a looser and/or creepy guy to them.

But while people don't know I feel absolutely fine with it, it doesn't make me question myself, it doesn't make me feel like a looser or anything.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having a doll, or that it says anything negative about the person, but most other people probably don't see it this way.

There's another reason for why I really wouldn't want people to find out, and that is being lectured, people asking me why do I have one, why don't I get a real women, this isn't healthy. If there is absolutely one thing I cannot stand it's people who think they know what is good for me and what isn't better than what I know. It's really condescending.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPE Lover View Post
There's another reason for why I really wouldn't want people to find out, and that is being lectured, people asking me why do I have one, why don't I get a real women, this isn't healthy. If there is absolutely one thing I cannot stand it's people who think they know what is good for me and what isn't better than what I know. It's really condescending.
Ha!

The answer's simple - that there is enough unhappiness in this world caused by men and women hooking up together for the wrong reasons. Those who think you can just get a woman, a real woman, just as if picking one off a shelf, or would want to, are themselves both emotionally and intellectually challenged.

It might be an idea to challenge them. You'll come over then as the winner rather than the loser.

Those who pick a woman off the shelf often have an unwanted child, a broken family and a depleted bank account to show for it. Anyone who advocates such as sane really demonstrates that they don't know what real life is about at all.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from The Doll House and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - -
Inflatables are a good introduction to dolls - discounts to UK members - please PM me if interested.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:08 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPE Lover View Post
I do feel ashamed and I don't.

If people knew I would feel embarrassed and like I probably come across as a looser and/or creepy guy to them.

But while people don't know I feel absolutely fine with it, it doesn't make me question myself, it doesn't make me feel like a looser or anything.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having a doll, or that it says anything negative about the person, but most other people probably don't see it this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
Ha!

The answer's simple - that there is enough unhappiness in this world caused by men and women hooking up together for the wrong reasons. Those who think you can just get a woman, a real woman, just as if picking one off a shelf, or would want to, are themselves both emotionally and intellectually challenged.

It might be an idea to challenge them. You'll come over then as the winner rather than the loser.

Those who pick a woman off the shelf often have an unwanted child, a broken family and a depleted bank account to show for it. Anyone who advocates such as sane really demonstrates that they don't know what real life is about at all.

Best wishes

Harem
I would even go a step further to say I think these kind of people are a bit envious if they see you live alone, have houses, cars, money, are a happy guy etc. and then think about all the problems they have themselves you don't have.
At least I know a few people who might think this way and realize they maybe didn't all things right in life when they know how you enjoy your life.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:46 AM
Gold Member

...and some owners, even give their dolls their own tinder accounts, and get thousands of swipe rights

So, there you go, what Pron inferred!

Anung
Old 29-06-2019, 04:02 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Tinder account

For me at first I was ashamed and worried about what people would think, but then I introduced Lucy, my Teddy babe classic, to Karen, my wife of 25 years at the time, and after that I have been immensely proud of both of them.

And when Karen and I sat down to choose Lucy's sister I was even happier. I even introduced Lucy to a few of my work mates, those I could trust and they were ok with the idea and my reasons for having her.

There are still a number of people, including my brothers, who I would never dream of telling because I know what they would say. But Lucy and Ana are here to stay and the world can go figure.

I know it's different for everyone but that's my experience.

FM
Old 29-06-2019, 06:32 AM
Gold Member

Until recently. I don't think I would have told anyone about my girls.

Last week I took Maisie Daisie out for a couple of days to get some photos of her outside. One day I did only take photos of her when no one was around or close to me, the second I didn't mind who saw her.

I've even put some photos of her on my Facebook page so two people I know now know about her.

I've confessed to one person at work I have Agnes and Arya when he confessed he had a failed marriage that led to him being depressed as he has no one at home. I suggested to him get a doll as they are not just for sex but companionship.

I faced a bigger test though this week as I had an assessment for undiagnosed autism. That day saw two young women who interviewed me and a female psychologist.

I admitted to them I have Agnes and Arya and stated that although I know they are not real people, when I look at them I feel no judgement and it makes me smile when I see them.

I feel though that even if there was a major breakthrough in how doll owners are portrayed in the media in a more sympathetic light, there will be those still who would be narrow minded.
Old 29-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
I faced a bigger test though this week as I had an assessment for undiagnosed autism.
That doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you! The list of people with autism often coincides with the list of people with Dyslexia (which is the way that my brains wired).

The following people had / have Autism :

Albert Einstein
Bill Gates
Charles Darwin
Hans Christian Andersen
Lewis Caroll
Tim Burton
Thomas Jefferson
Steve Jobs
Stanley Kubrick
Michealangelo
Mozart
Isaac Newton
Andy Warhol

Of course, we Dysexics beat you as we've also got Richard Branson, Stephen Spielberg and Leonardo Da Vinci... Unfortunately we've also got George W. Bush so swings and roundabouts!

Autism and dyslexia (why do they give us such a difficult word!) are generally signs that you are able to look outside the box. A deep thinker with an active imagination.

What I'm saying though is if they do decide you are wired that way then considering the historical company you keep don't let them convince you that you need fixing!

All the best matey,

Shamus.