UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 13-06-2019, 01:53 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
you're going for the Shael head. Thatone was the first Jinsan Elf and I believe always a good seller. There used to be a few on here but thay seem to have disappeared over time.

Anyway, ok, I'm on a mission... To be honest I think that body that you included is a YL/155A but leave it with me and I'll be beack
Yep, thats why you can't find her. The images used are not the WM 155 but the YL 155A... Custom.... Well, I was nearly right.

So the spec would be one of these two :

YL Dolls 155 30 74 57 89 155 0.1935 Custom

YL Dolls 155/a 30 76 62 81 155 0.1935 A

According to the spec then she although shorter than the 157 she's a couple of kg heavier. Her boobs are small but note her frame is larger than the 157.

The one that you should have been looking for is this one which I am sure that you have seen before :

https://wmdolls.fr/wm-155/photos-est...e-wmdolls.html

That one is indeed a couple of kg (or supposed to be, see other discussions of page) under the weight of the 157B.

All of them were in the chart. You may find it easier to look at the data dump below the chart thats in manufacturer / model sort sequence rather than in the height to weight ratio sequence of the main chart

HTH.

Shamus.
Old 13-06-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:

with the YL157H I'm reminded of something Sam said the other day that some factories measure their dolls toe to heel + heel to top of neck. That makes much more sense than my initial assumption that some bright spark had been measuring them with their head on, lol.
I have asked to Sandro, Jeff, and jumped in many threads that relate to YL dolls, and the top and bottom of it is, nobody knows, or better still they do not want to admit she is listed incorrectly and they have got her size wrong.

I have four YL dolls, all I assume made at the same factory. Three were made within a few weeks of each other, Dec 18. YL148D was made first and within a few millimeters is right, the YL170D was the last one to be made and also pretty near to 170cm, smack on the middle of the three production time was YL157H which for arguments sake is 167cm. No one can tell me she's right, all the rest of my Jinsan dolls are within a few mm. If they adopted a new way of measuring them, it will mean the sizes are all wrong and I will be buying the new YL168B because she will be 178cm, nice and tall

Edit Photo added:

Okay so anyone can see what I keep going on and on about here I have taken a photo this morning
WM157B, YL157H WM168E.

Sorry to keep going on about this fact, but it really want to know which other dolls are out tthat are listed and are actually 100mm taller.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 13-06-2019 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Add photo
Old 13-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Yep, thats why you can't find her. The images used are not the WM 155 but the YL 155A... Custom.... Well, I was nearly right.

So the spec would be one of these two :

YL Dolls 155 30 74 57 89 155 0.1935 Custom

YL Dolls 155/a 30 76 62 81 155 0.1935 A

According to the spec then she although shorter than the 157 she's a couple of kg heavier. Her boobs are small but note her frame is larger than the 157.

The one that you should have been looking for is this one which I am sure that you have seen before :

https://wmdolls.fr/wm-155/photos-est...e-wmdolls.html

That one is indeed a couple of kg (or supposed to be, see other discussions of page) under the weight of the 157B.

All of them were in the chart. You may find it easier to look at the data dump below the chart thats in manufacturer / model sort sequence rather than in the height to weight ratio sequence of the main chart

HTH.

Shamus.

Thanks for your detective work, appreciate the knowledge. The one I keep going back to is the 158d. I'm not normally a fan of large breasts but the body proportions look very realistic. I'm sure in a few years time I won't need this thread as all the bodies and heads will be on display in my bedroom like tommo 😁
Old 13-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
I have asked to Sandro, Jeff, and jumped in many threads that relate to YL dolls, and the top and bottom of it is, nobody knows, or better still they do not want to admit she is listed incorrectly and they have got her size wrong.

I have four YL dolls, all I assume made at the same factory. Three were made within a few weeks of each other, Dec 18. YL148D was made first and within a few millimeters is right, the YL170D was the last one to be made and also pretty near to 170cm, smack on the middle of the three production time was YL157H which for arguments sake is 167cm. No one can tell me she's right, all the rest of my Jinsan dolls are within a few mm. If they adopted a new way of measuring them, it will mean the sizes are all wrong and I will be buying the new YL168B because she will be 178cm, nice and tall

Edit Photo added:

Okay so anyone can see what I keep going on and on about here I have taken a photo this morning
WM157B, YL157H WM168E.

Sorry to keep going on about this fact, but it really want to know which other dolls are out tthat are listed and are actually 100mm taller.

Tommo
yep, she looks pretty damn spot on the same height as the 168 next to her (very impressive bod there ). I've adjusted the heght of the 157 to 167 in the charts (might as well keep replacing the first one until I can't edit that one anymore).

The height to weight ratio for her has moved her up a couple of spots in the ranking

Thanks so much for the input... And a nice morning oogle at that stunning bevvy of beauties. One of Ella's sisters NEEDS to move in here. Only issue with that purchase is that she will have to come with a body as I'm not having any Elves doing Shelf time... Think that they may have trained me well.
Old 13-06-2019, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Thanks for your detective work, appreciate the knowledge. The one I keep going back to is the 158d. I'm not normally a fan of large breasts but the body proportions look very realistic. I'm sure in a few years time I won't need this thread as all the bodies and heads will be on display in my bedroom like tommo 😁
we're pretty much on the same page with wanting our ideal girls being smaller chested but I have to say that the one whose arms I wake up in every day is a D chest and I am certainly not complaining

Often the cup size is illusionary. For example, the D cups on the 158/D look no bigger than the C cups on the 166/C.

I think that the equivalent of Tommo's Tardis is the aspiration of many of us. I don't mind having a selection of heads to interchange with a smaller number of bodies. The only criteria that I have is that there must always be sufficient appropriate bodies to accomodate the whole Elf pack and as I'm looking to expand the pack with both a WM #286 and the SM Avatar.... I really need to get my arse in gear and find a job again.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Often the cup size is illusionary. For example, the D cups on the 158/D look no bigger than the C cups on the 166/C.
I have been making my own spreadsheet of a few dolls and I have an extra column - underbust size. I have calculated Bust minus Underbust and put that next to cup size. I thought I should see a consistency between the calculated column and cup size, but I don't. It could be my figures are wrong or I just got how this is calculated wrong.
In different dolls listed with C cup I see a difference of 12cm, 16cm and 20cm.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:13 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
we're pretty much on the same page with wanting our ideal girls being smaller chested but I have to say that the one whose arms I wake up in every day is a D chest and I am certainly not complaining

I think that the equivalent of Tommo's Tardis is the aspiration of many of us. I don't mind having a selection of heads to interchange with a smaller number of bodies. The only criteria that I have is that there must always be sufficient appropriate bodies to accomodate the whole Elf pack and as I'm looking to expand the pack with both a WM #286 and the SM Avatar.... I really need to get my arse in gear and find a job again.
Sorry I'm being lazy by not checking the chart but I'm working and was just wondering if you know what the difference between the 156b and 157b bodies are (apart from 100 quid). The more I look at Amy the more I'm thinking nothing will be better than her so she might end up with a body double.
Thanks
Old 15-06-2019, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
Sorry I'm being lazy by not checking the chart but I'm working and was just wondering if you know what the difference between the 156b and 157b bodies are (apart from 100 quid). The more I look at Amy the more I'm thinking nothing will be better than her so she might end up with a body double.
Thanks
Morning Amydoll,

Size charts and facts that have been posted are all excellent, what a great thread

When you see them in real life you in some cases there are major difference, I have thought a lot about what Ranger's posted about doll size breast, and measurements and totally agree. Ranger's set me thinking: about my OR doll which is a OR156E and comparing her to other E & D cup dolls, I have a 168E and Two D cups YL170D and WM158D.. the OR156E has very small breasts they look very similar to a 'C'. I'll be taking her to the doll meet, Ranger should get to see her, we may be able to work out how she gets classed as E cup, I certainly can't. The other dolls I have listed are various sizes and the WM158D are large but no as big as the other two dolls.

I am out for the rest of day, but tomorrow, If shamus and yourself are interested, I can take a few pictures of the 157B naked, just standing sideways, forwards, backwards, as a body shape illustration, like how I have seen on TDF, if someone will post something on a similar lines of the WM156B and then we can see the true body shapes. I can do the same with Elora WM158D. but just let me know what you think, and if you would like it doing.

Regards

Tommo.

Old 15-06-2019, 10:30 AM
Silver Member

I for one would be interested please/Thanks,wm 157b is my fav. sculpt of theirs
Old 15-06-2019, 10:09 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Morning Amydoll,

Size charts and facts that have been posted are all excellent, what a great thread

When you see them in real life you in some cases there are major difference, I have thought a lot about what Ranger's posted about doll size breast, and measurements and totally agree. Ranger's set me thinking: about my OR doll which is a OR156E and comparing her to other E & D cup dolls, I have a 168E and Two D cups YL170D and WM158D.. the OR156E has very small breasts they look very similar to a 'C'. I'll be taking her to the doll meet, Ranger should get to see her, we may be able to work out how she gets classed as E cup, I certainly can't. The other dolls I have listed are various sizes and the WM158D are large but no as big as the other two dolls.

I am out for the rest of day, but tomorrow, If shamus and yourself are interested, I can take a few pictures of the 157B naked, just standing sideways, forwards, backwards, as a body shape illustration, like how I have seen on TDF, if someone will post something on a similar lines of the WM156B and then we can see the true body shapes. I can do the same with Elora WM158D. but just let me know what you think, and if you would like it doing.

Regards

Tommo.

Evenin Tommo

not long got back in myself (visiting relatives again).

What an excellent idea. I have seen some (harvested rather than original) pics like you mention and will start to paste them into this thread.

I for one am always up for oggling naked 157B's

I would just also like to thank others who have been pointing me to some excellent source material for this thread. It seems that there is quite a bit of interest in this subject.

I forsee a Jinsan Thread part II developing here. First you had the heads, now come see the bods .