UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 17-05-2019, 06:38 AM
Bronze Member

Default Kimber Henry by Kimberdoll Australia

G'day Community...

So I am posting this introduction ONLY thread, to address the speculation by many uncertain members on global doll forums surrounding the legitimacy concerns of this Doll Model.

Accordingly this is NOT a Debut or in depth review topic, That right has been reserved to Dali in accordance with the time honored "calling shotgun" traditions of blokehood!

This is merely an introduction of my Kimberdoll Full size model Kimber Henry

So I have been liaising behind the scene with the Australian base of operations of Kimberdoll with their main man, Fletcher.

The communication and service has been outstanding, and requests for information provided freely IAW commercial in confidence limitations.

Fletcher advised me the entire way on Kimber H's journey, and then advised me yesterday morning she was with the courier on route to my place.

She arrived this morning literally overnight.

Anyhow, without going into detail, my in depth review will follow on from Dali's TDF Asst manager Debut review, here is Kimber Henry

See the attachments. For Higher resolution refer to TFF intro topic. These are just a small collection from the many I did for a later full review, during the unboxing.
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...29285#p1529285

So I am trialing another wig, until her Kimber Henry wig arrives

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Wo...53.m1438.l2649

She feels like ultra soft tpe, but has a pleasant floral type odor, reminiscent of my Mazzy Ms formulation when new, but as for now, these are just quick points and a few pics from the many I got for a more in depth review to follow.

So Community.

Kimberdoll does exist, they are real and they can deliver, what is a doll for this price range, certainly comparable with other more expensive TPE styled dolls, and off initial impressions, my expectations have been well exceeded, I am rather happy with her.

We have not hooked up yet, she is still undergoing conditioning with Vaseline as I am interested to see the absorption into the formulation and I Vaseline All my thermoplastic rubber or Elastomer based dolls in stress areas prior to use.

(also..the real truth...Lily has not given me permission to stray and go swinging as yet )

Again, this is merely an intro topic, and to satisfy those that were concerned with legitimacy. Now you know for sure!

I am proud to support the very first Australian Owned Doll Label

Anung
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190412_145902 resized.jpg (153.4 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_114339.jpg (36.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_115605.jpg (38.7 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_120940.jpg (34.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_121952.jpg (38.1 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_122008.jpg (31.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_122158.jpg (14.5 KB, 41 views)
Old 17-05-2019, 06:46 AM
Silver Member

Glad she arrived safely, looking forward to the reviews
Old 17-05-2019, 02:32 PM
Platinum Member

The one thing that I think a lot of people are interested in Anung and which possibly caused the most constenation was the line on their site suggesting that the dolls were made from a mix of TPE, Silicone and Latex.

I'm looking at those pics and thinking, thats pure TPE? (that would be a good thing).

Now that you've got one, what are your thoughts on the statement about materials used? Was it just silliness of a manufacturer not thinking about how dolly people might read that or are they made from a diffent material.

You mention softness being a striking feature. Are we talking D4E level softness (which I liken to touching marsh mallows... Not a bad thing ) or even beyond that?

I did note that in early photo's there were some pics where the hands were quite obviously quite poorly made in a different material to the rest of the doll where this one is all one material so another brownie point for them there... I am wondering if maybe the original hands were where the latex came in?

Finally, I see the pic with her headless. What head connectors do these use? Is it a standard M16 or some other connection on these?

Just a few questions that I know will also be on others minds,

kindest regrds,

Shamus.
Old 17-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Platinum Member

good looking girl there anung will wait for the review.

carlys_guy
Old 17-05-2019, 08:01 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anung Un Rama View Post
G'day Community...

So I am posting this introduction ONLY thread, to address the speculation by many uncertain members on global doll forums surrounding the legitimacy concerns of this Doll Model.

Accordingly this is NOT a Debut or in depth review topic, That right has been reserved to Dali in accordance with the time honored "calling shotgun" traditions of blokehood!

This is merely an introduction of my Kimberdoll Full size model Kimber Henry

So I have been liaising behind the scene with the Australian base of operations of Kimberdoll with their main man, Fletcher.

The communication and service has been outstanding, and requests for information provided freely IAW commercial in confidence limitations.

Fletcher advised me the entire way on Kimber H's journey, and then advised me yesterday morning she was with the courier on route to my place.

She arrived this morning literally overnight.

Anyhow, without going into detail, my in depth review will follow on from Dali's TDF Asst manager Debut review, here is Kimber Henry

See the attachments. For Higher resolution refer to TFF intro topic. These are just a small collection from the many I did for a later full review, during the unboxing.
https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...29285#p1529285

So I am trialing another wig, until her Kimber Henry wig arrives

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Black-Wo...53.m1438.l2649

She feels like ultra soft tpe, but has a pleasant floral type odor, reminiscent of my Mazzy Ms formulation when new, but as for now, these are just quick points and a few pics from the many I got for a more in depth review to follow.

So Community.

Kimberdoll does exist, they are real and they can deliver, what is a doll for this price range, certainly comparable with other more expensive TPE styled dolls, and off initial impressions, my expectations have been well exceeded, I am rather happy with her.

We have not hooked up yet, she is still undergoing conditioning with Vaseline as I am interested to see the absorption into the formulation and I Vaseline All my thermoplastic rubber or Elastomer based dolls in stress areas prior to use.

(also..the real truth...Lily has not given me permission to stray and go swinging as yet )

Again, this is merely an intro topic, and to satisfy those that were concerned with legitimacy. Now you know for sure!

I am proud to support the very first Australian Owned Doll Label

Anung
BIB

That will remain to be seen yet for the UK and the US as of yet. In the UK they are not destined to arrive until next week.

In the US on the Kimber Doll US website they are not due to arrive until June and are only on presale.

Then there will be the question of if the can get both the 125cm and 158cm dolls through the UK and US Border Force.

I draw your attention to this post by Andy Phelps at Silicone Sex World.

That is how awkward the UK Border Force can be if they need be.

The other acid test I'm sure others will confirm is not how the doll is now, but 6 months to a year down the line after normal use - and in some cases accidental misuse - such as minor scrapes, finger wires breaking, limbs breaking, stain removal

Until then I will keep an open mind whether Kimber Doll is a genuine good buy and how it stacks up against other budget TPE dolls first.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:31 AM
Bronze Member

Well, at least we have moved on from the allegations of scammers to something else to go chicken little about.

OK as I have replied on many occasions to your numerous questioning PMs, Kimber Doll UK will be the UK based vendor node, so you are buying from them and thus you are not the importer.

Again I draw attention to the two posts from Phil at the Doll House UK vs the NCA

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...f=268&t=108472

and

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...f=268&t=114145

and again to the link you sent me

https://www.hja.net/new-guidance-iss...ike-sex-dolls/

That clearly states "As it stands, possession of a childlike sex doll on its own is not an offence. There must be proof of importation. If the item was manufactured or warehoused in the UK prior to purchase, the purchaser has not committed an offence." but there is suggestion this may change in the future, however, the precedent set in the case with the Doll house UK vs NCA, seems to make this assumption less likely.

Again, you are buying from UK warehoused stock from the UK Kimberdoll vendor.

Now, IMHO, this doll is certainly NOT child like in any way, however some may suggest the 125 cm mini doll version may be considered as such, due to the scale alone, so accordingly..I have passed these buyer concerns on via KD AU management, who has informed me that the legal guidance they have received in the UK, is the representation of their mini is still considered as an adult physique representation, regardless of scale. So sure, we shall see, as authorities global can be ill informed and over zealous,

As for durability, again, just another the sky is falling again, as I recently (as in 6 weeks ago) obtained a WM 156 A cup, and even though she has been doing nothing but standing guard in the hall, she has developed some small lesions in her flesh, and I am very cautious with my dolls, so if the number 1 TPE doll brand in the world can develop issues in 6 weeks without any hard handling, can you expect that a doll a quarter of the price would be indestructible for 6 months of pounding...hmm...that does not really seem a valid litmus test in this context.

So For Shamus, OK, I can not remark on D4E softness , as I have not owned one for review, but she is softer than my JYs generally, and comparable in softness with the Wm 156 I recent procured. The hands are generally the default wire type, I can not feel a plate, and while the flesh is soft, it feels smoother than the generic tpe dolls textures that I have here. She is not as soft as a marshmallow though

This suggests some degree of TPR/TPE fusion in the formulation, but without chemical analysis I can not say exactly what the composition is.

My Kimber is from the last April manufactured batch, using I have been advised a revised formulation to previous models, so that would address your question about the hands from earlier incarnations.

That said , sure it is possible the china facility did not correctly translate to the AUS based label holder the exact chemical composition of earlier models, or perhaps the label holder misinterpreted, but I can not comment as I do not know, I do not have an earlier model to refer to, so I can only comment on the latest model I have, that is the current specification of the current product.

At a best guess, I would estimate the majority of the composition is a derivative of tpe, but i can not estimate what type of percentages or other additives are in the formulation or the SBS and SEBS compounds polymer ratios or matrices.

So for the head connection , yes, old school M16 all the way (see attachment)

So once I have done the full in depth review, many more questions are likely to be answered and addressed there, before you even think to ask them. so perhaps we should wait till I get it done and posted, then fire away (so that delay will be on me, not the company)

For those that also dropped by to say G'day to Kimber, she send here love and kisses, so actually get one on her intro letter....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190517_114918.jpg (21.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 20190517_114640.jpg (36.7 KB, 38 views)
Old 18-05-2019, 09:06 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:

So For Shamus, OK, I can not remark on D4E softness , as I have not owned one for review, but she is softer than my JYs generally, and comparable in softness with the Wm 156 I recent procured. The hands are generally the default wire type, I can not feel a plate, and while the flesh is soft, it feels smoother than the generic tpe dolls textures that I have here. She is not as soft as a marshmallow though

This suggests some degree of TPR/TPE fusion in the formulation, but without chemical analysis I can not say exactly what the composition is.

My Kimber is from the last April manufactured batch, using I have been advised a revised formulation to previous models, so that would address your question about the hands from earlier incarnations.

That said , sure it is possible the china facility did not correctly translate to the AUS based label holder the exact chemical composition of earlier models, or perhaps the label holder misinterpreted, but I can not comment as I do not know, I do not have an earlier model to refer to, so I can only comment on the latest model I have, that is the current specification of the current product.

At a best guess, I would estimate the majority of the composition is a derivative of tpe, but i can not estimate what type of percentages or other additives are in the formulation or the SBS and SEBS compounds polymer ratios or matrices.

So once I have done the full in depth review, many more questions are likely to be answered and addressed there, before you even think to ask them. so perhaps we should wait till I get it done and posted, then fire away (so that delay will be on me, not the company)

For those that also dropped by to say G'day to Kimber, she send here love and kisses, so actually get one on her intro letter....
Many thanks for the comprehensive reply Anung.

I'm actally thinking that at the price and considering the head connection this doll is a relatively cheap, sit around the place head stand for my Jinsan, JY, SM and D4E heads.

I have two smaller circumference heads that could really do with 125 bodies so if those are available from a UK after customs warehouse (not a bonded one which is a pre customs warehouse) then there is potential there and as the bodies would not be used for sex and the head TPE could be segregated from that of the body so I may be in the market for a couple of these (two would be just over a third of the cost of one WM!).

I'm not kidding myself that these will be high end TPE dolls but if they can hold a hign end head up (they've passed that one with the connector ) I may have a job for a couple of them

I'll leave any follow up questions for after the in depth review. This was just a preemptive pondering about a possible potential use basically as display mannequins for high end TPE heads.

So far so good with that thought.

many thanks again,

kindest regards,

Shamus.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 18-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I may be in the market for a couple of these (two would be just over a third of the cost of one WM!).
2? Only 2? you need 3...Identical Giblets.
Old 29-05-2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Well, at least we have moved on from the allegations of scammers to something else to go chicken little about.

OK as I have replied on many occasions to your numerous questioning PMs, Kimber Doll UK will be the UK based vendor node, so you are buying from them and thus you are not the importer.

Again I draw attention to the two posts from Phil at the Doll House UK vs the NCA

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...f=268&t=108472

and

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi...f=268&t=114145

and again to the link you sent me

https://www.hja.net/new-guidance-iss...ike-sex-dolls/

That clearly states "As it stands, possession of a childlike sex doll on its own is not an offence. There must be proof of importation. If the item was manufactured or warehoused in the UK prior to purchase, the purchaser has not committed an offence." but there is suggestion this may change in the future, however, the precedent set in the case with the Doll house UK vs NCA, seems to make this assumption less likely.

Again, you are buying from UK warehoused stock from the UK Kimberdoll vendor.

Now, IMHO, this doll is certainly NOT child like in any way, however some may suggest the 125 cm mini doll version may be considered as such, due to the scale alone, so accordingly..I have passed these buyer concerns on via KD AU management, who has informed me that the legal guidance they have received in the UK, is the representation of their mini is still considered as an adult physique representation, regardless of scale. So sure, we shall see, as authorities global can be ill informed and over zealous,

As for durability, again, just another the sky is falling again, as I recently (as in 6 weeks ago) obtained a WM 156 A cup, and even though she has been doing nothing but standing guard in the hall, she has developed some small lesions in her flesh, and I am very cautious with my dolls, so if the number 1 TPE doll brand in the world can develop issues in 6 weeks without any hard handling, can you expect that a doll a quarter of the price would be indestructible for 6 months of pounding...hmm...that does not really seem a valid litmus test in this context.

But....Kimberdoll UK is seen only as an Air Freight handler uf you trace them to unit 4 Saxon trading estate Heathrow so how do they stock the products if that is the case...something here is questionable
Old 30-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Bronze Member

Yes, leased warehouse space on consignment I would reckon, so you get a massive warehouse that sublets it rack, stack and shelf space and rows to multiple tenant client business, so it could be having quite a few sub companies leasing space, and the freight handler company can manage the logistical ins and out on behalf of tenants on their advice.

That's just Wizard, right.

This is a very usual practice, nothing mysterious about it.

Anyhow

Ok, So I got this direct from the AUST Ops manager, this morning here.

Just the facts that I have.

Current stock indicators are as follows.

AU stock levels

KD-FS (full-size):

May Shipment: Arrived, Sold out

July Shipment: Pre-orders now available

KD-M (mini):

May Shipment: Arrived, Sold out

July Shipment: Pre-orders now available

USA stock levels

KD-FS:

May/June Shipment (ETA 15th of June): Available for pre-order (30% stock left)

July Shipment (ETA 30/7/19): In production

KD-M:

May/June Shipment (ETA 15th of June): Sold out

July Shipment (ETA 30/7/19): Pre-orders now available

UK stock levels

KD-FS:

May Shipment (ETA 31st of May): Available for pre-order (20% stock left)

KD-M:

May Shipment (ETA 31st of May): Available for pre-order (50% stock left)

Additionally, Fletcher advises they now have a newly added stock-level indicator table at the top of each product description with a link to said blog post.

https://kimberdoll.com.au/blogs/news/latest-productions

I hope this addresses the stock in warehouse questions, and gives and indication of the shipment turn around schedule.

Cheers Anung