UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 09-06-2019, 11:11 PM

Smile New member, first order placed.

First off, hello everyone. Well, been considering one of these dolls for a while now, and finally taken the plunge. Got some great ideas from these forums and a great deal at siliconelovers for the WM 166 C cup doll with WM266 head (Ingrid). Also got a free WM273 head complete with wig and eyes. Now begins the long wait...

In the meantime, I was hoping someone could give me some advice on clothing sizes for this doll so I can pass the hours picking out some outfits.

What dress size should I be looking at? I'm guessing size 8 or maybe even 6? Also, can anyone suggest a good place to buy underwear? The bra size is 28C, and I'm not seeing many options at that size!

Any other advice for a newbie?
Old 09-06-2019, 11:38 PM

Hi Ben79,

to UKLDF hope you enjoy your time here.

WM166 is a very nice doll, I have one too.

Clothes sizes with the 166c:- she got a small waist and nice sized tits, so it is more down to how you want them to look. You will not get a top that will fit perfect because of the size of the waist, so I tend to have clothes that are stretchy or clothes fit round the breasts and I take up the slack round the waist with a safety pin, although I buy clothes in S and XS mainly, Primark do XXS and they will possibly fit better on that doll.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 09-06-2019 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:02 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben79 View Post
First off, hello everyone. Well, been considering one of these dolls for a while now, and finally taken the plunge. Got some great ideas from these forums and a great deal at siliconelovers for the WM 166 C cup doll with WM266 head (Ingrid). Also got a free WM273 head complete with wig and eyes. Now begins the long wait...

In the meantime, I was hoping someone could give me some advice on clothing sizes for this doll so I can pass the hours picking out some outfits.

What dress size should I be looking at? I'm guessing size 8 or maybe even 6? Also, can anyone suggest a good place to buy underwear? The bra size is 28C, and I'm not seeing many options at that size!

Any other advice for a newbie?
Hi,

congrats on the 166C.

sizes can vary from shop to shop. I put Primark XS tps on mine which is a UK 6. but thats baggy and she would go down another size.

Shoe size is a 34 although I tend to buy slightly larger boots and put her in white socks.

Have you read Tommo's thread where he covers what to think about when buying a new doll? I put a list in there of thgings that you should consider buying before she arrives.

Hang on a sec...

Here you go :

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12204

starts off with who to trust then goes down into more detail.

Annnnddd I've just seen that Tommo's already replied since I started this and went off to do other stuff (for other stuff read Holly ).

Welcome to the forum,

Shamus.
Old 10-06-2019, 03:59 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Ben79 , nice to have you here in UK Lovedoll Forum...hope we see Pictures of your Girl Ingrid...and also for her a Big
Old 10-06-2019, 06:06 AM
Gold Member

Hi Ben and

Old 10-06-2019, 06:42 AM
Platinum Member

Welcome Ben, enjoy the forums... and the looong wait.

She WILL arrive... Now breeeath.....
Old 10-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Silver Member

Welcome Ben

I am currently waiting for Sophie, my second doll (one of the new JY 175's) and getting more excited with the anticipation as the days go by

Getting the right size clothing I find can be quite frustrating; it's a bit trial and error. Size 8 or small seems to be a good guideline for many of them, but with Patsy (a JY 166) who has quite a big bum, you sometimes need to go for at least a 10 for her lower half with anything tight fitting (she's big up top too and getting the right bra size has been a bit of a challenge).

Go for lighter clothes rather than dark, to minimise the risk of staining and, if you do go for dark ones, wash, wash and wash again. Another thing to do, if you want to put her in dark (particularly black) outfits, is to buy a nude-coloured body stocking (eBay is your friend here) - I'm about to buy one for P and will get one for S too.

Lots of advice on the Forum and enjoy the wait
Old 10-06-2019, 08:24 AM
Silver Member

Welcome to the forum Ben. I hope your doll arrives quickly and safely. Shopping for clothes for her is a great way to pass the time while waiting for her arrival.
Old 10-06-2019, 08:30 AM
Administrator

Welcome Ben.

Hopefully the is not too long and your girl will be home with you soon.

We're looking forward to seeing her pictures once you've both had the chance to get to know each other.

CT

Old 10-06-2019, 09:07 AM
Silver Member

Hey, Ben79. Welcome to the forum.
My Vicky is a WM166C body. A lot of her clothing has come from everything5pounds because they offer a good petite range. Some of her underwear comes from Ebay.
Sizes she wears are as follows:

Dress size 4-6, if it's a dress with sleeves, size 4 can be hard getting it on due to her shoulder width but once on it will fit well. Getting it off can be just as difficult. Zip ups are brilliant.

Skirt size 4, can be a little loose at the waist but not by much.

Trousers/leggings size 4-6, to show the curves of her thighs and bum she wears size 4 but they have to be stretchy.

Tops size 4-6, made easier if it's a button or zip up.

Tee shirts size 4 or small or ages 5-6 for a snug fit.

Shoe UK size 3-3.5 fit well, careful with those slip on slider types, they slip off easily when moving her.

Tights size medium.

Stockings size small.

Knickers size 4-6 or xs-s or ages 9-10.

Bra size 32C or 32B, the c-cup has a little room for her boobs but the band fits nicely on the smallest setting.

For other lingerie such as lace boob tubes or negligee type things, look for small Asian sizes on Ebay. Just beware of the colours, especially dark straps.

Keep in mind that clothing manufacturers sizes vary. Vicky had a 32C bra that was a good fit at the cup but too big on the band.

When dressing her with long sleeve tops I use zip up freezer bags on her hands. They not only protect her fingers but make sliding the arms and cuffs of the top on very easy.

Hopefully some help to you.
eco