UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)

Old 12-06-2019, 04:58 PM

Default Unboxing Jodie

A wee while ago a handful of threads appeared on the forum relating to Lucid Toys' Neodoll range, and they met with a mixed response from members. I had come across these dolls on ebay before but, intrigued, visited their website this time for a peak.
I liked the idea of pretty much instant delivery and, after mulling over their selection of girls, spent a day or two weighing up the pros and cons before taking the plunge.
On the pros front, the dolls are in the UK, delivery is next day and the price was low enough to take a punt.
On the cons front, the origins of some of the dolls listed are a bit unclear and there are no options for customisation (eyes, hair, vagina, standing feet, etc). What you are ordering is a pre-configured, off-the-shelf doll. But I was happy enough with that.
After a bit more mulling, I chose 'Naughty Ella', advertised as a 155cm tall 'realistic sex doll' weighing in at 37kg. Ordering online was easy and, after paying, I received confirmation and later a parcel tracking number. Cost was £695 plus a fiver for shipping from Oxford with DPD.
Although the website initially suggested earliest delivery would be Wednesday, the tracking number indicated she would arrive earlier, on the Tuesday (next day). I was happy with that and went to bed safe in the knowledge that Ella was making her journey north in the back of an HGV.
Tuesday dawned and, after checking in with DPD, I got my hour slot later in the day and, bang on schedule, the box arrived, a little over 24 hours after ordering.

Ella was well packaged, in a stout cardboard box with plenty of padding. I do wonder if the courier drivers know what boxes of this dimension contain! There was, however, nothing to indicate what was in the box - very discreet.
Once I had manhandled the 40kg box inside, I set it down flat on the floor and slit the Sellotape, keen to find out what was inside and how my new doll would measure up to her description.

First out of the box were the gift items - a comb, douche, wig, Japanese-style skirt and top, a single glove, a USB warmer and a black bag containing a box of condoms, sachets of talc and a bottle of lube.

Next came the head, well wrapped and complete with the padded eye protectors.

Then I lifted out the body. Everything was coming together nicely.

I could not fault the packaging. Ella arrived in perfect condition. The head screwed on without a problem and, once I had removed the padding around the hands and feet and put the wig on, Ella - rechristened Jodie - was good to go.
At this point it became clear that Jodie was not exactly as originally pictured on the website. Ella's pictures are of a WM Doll, which, for reference, you will find on the SSW website under the name June. However, the image showing the body profile with measurements on the Lucid Toys site is accurate. I measured Jodie and she matches that. I noticed today that they have added some additional images to Ella's page which are more representative.
The Neodoll range appears to offer four basic body heights with a selection of different heads and, despite Jodie not exactly matching Ella's images, I am more than happy with my purchase! If anything, the doll I received was more beautiful than the one advertised!

Old 12-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Silver Member

Jodie

Looking forward to more pics.
Old 12-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Silver Member

Brilliant I love unboxing . Great pics
Old 12-06-2019, 05:41 PM
Banned

She looks lovely Invervar.

The head in the image that they used was a WM #56. For comparrison if you look a Tommie's pics of his Suzie here : http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...ad.php?t=12241

As with Comfortably Numbs girl last week (same vendor). She looks gorgeous and peoples issue is really down to the fact that they are using Jinsan... Actually, more to the point... Mandos's images. I hope that they soon drop their naughtyness and start posting pics of the dolls that they are selling as, as evidenced with the last three seen there is no need at all for them to be hiding behind other dolls images.

But we don't want to cover that sort of thing here. This is a big welcome to the forum to Jodie. Really hope that she enjoys being here. And I'm positive that you will both be really happy together

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 12-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Silver Member

welcome Jodie - word of warning love , this lot are Tit mad

that is a little beauty , lets hope she is as good as her smile .

ST
Old 12-06-2019, 09:49 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
A wee while ago a handful of threads appeared on the forum relating to Lucid Toys' Neodoll range, and they met with a mixed response from members. I had come across these dolls on ebay before but, intrigued, visited their website this time for a peak.
I liked the idea of pretty much instant delivery and, after mulling over their selection of girls, spent a day or two weighing up the pros and cons before taking the plunge.
On the pros front, the dolls are in the UK, delivery is next day and the price was low enough to take a punt.
On the cons front, the origins of some of the dolls listed are a bit unclear and there are no options for customisation (eyes, hair, vagina, standing feet, etc). What you are ordering is a pre-configured, off-the-shelf doll. But I was happy enough with that.
After a bit more mulling, I chose 'Naughty Ella', advertised as a 155cm tall 'realistic sex doll' weighing in at 37kg. Ordering online was easy and, after paying, I received confirmation and later a parcel tracking number. Cost was £695 plus a fiver for shipping from Oxford with DPD.
Although the website initially suggested earliest delivery would be Wednesday, the tracking number indicated she would arrive earlier, on the Tuesday (next day). I was happy with that and went to bed safe in the knowledge that Ella was making her journey north in the back of an HGV.
Tuesday dawned and, after checking in with DPD, I got my hour slot later in the day and, bang on schedule, the box arrived, a little over 24 hours after ordering.

Ella was well packaged, in a stout cardboard box with plenty of padding. I do wonder if the courier drivers know what boxes of this dimension contain! There was, however, nothing to indicate what was in the box - very discreet.
Once I had manhandled the 40kg box inside, I set it down flat on the floor and slit the Sellotape, keen to find out what was inside and how my new doll would measure up to her description.

First out of the box were the gift items - a comb, douche, wig, Japanese-style skirt and top, a single glove, a USB warmer and a black bag containing a box of condoms, sachets of talc and a bottle of lube.

Next came the head, well wrapped and complete with the padded eye protectors.

Then I lifted out the body. Everything was coming together nicely.

I could not fault the packaging. Ella arrived in perfect condition. The head screwed on without a problem and, once I had removed the padding around the hands and feet and put the wig on, Ella - rechristened Jodie - was good to go.
At this point it became clear that Jodie was not exactly as originally pictured on the website. Ella's pictures are of a WM Doll, which, for reference, you will find on the SSW website under the name June. However, the image showing the body profile with measurements on the Lucid Toys site is accurate. I measured Jodie and she matches that. I noticed today that they have added some additional images to Ella's page which are more representative.
The Neodoll range appears to offer four basic body heights with a selection of different heads and, despite Jodie not exactly matching Ella's images, I am more than happy with my purchase! If anything, the doll I received was more beautiful than the one advertised!

1) Eyes are now available on the website
2) Next we will be adding Hair
3) Will be adding Eye Lashes and More Accessories e.g (Head Stands, TPE Samples, Creams)
4) New Photos need to be taken

We have the luxury range on sale. They are made by Jarliet and include the standing feature.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:35 AM
Account Closed

Jodie ...Nice to have you here. Hope we“ll see more from you
Old 13-06-2019, 01:23 PM

Thanks Shamus for the info and ST - yes there will be boobies soon...
Old 13-06-2019, 01:39 PM

With Jodie safely installed at home, it was time for some clothes shopping. A girl needs a descent wardrobe, right? Problem is, with a new doll I find sizing is a bit hit and miss initially. Anyway, went off to my two favourite doll clothing shops - Primark and New Look - and picked up a few items. Easiest first buys are nightwear where exact sizing doesn't matter quite as much. Picked up this little number from Primark in size 2XS (UK 4-6) along with a pack of four 2XS white thongs and a pack of small, natural tights.

Old 13-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Silver Member

She's such a tease....