UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > RealDoll Forum. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Platinum Member

After a break during which I gave her a quick once over it was time to get her dressed. This was even harder than getting her undressed and by the time I'd finished I was hot, sweaty and out of breath. She does look nice in her new outfit so it was worth it.

She looked a bit tired too.

I have to say that since Sabrina has been with me I've gained an insight into how much work goes into the setting up of photoshoots with silicone dolls, especially those with multiple dolls.

The only problem I have now is I keep wondering what a new RD would be like compared to Sabrina.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Golden Diamond Member

[QUOTE=
I have to say that since Sabrina has been with me I've gained an insight into how much work goes into the setting up of photoshoots with silicone dolls, especially those with multiple dolls.

The only problem I have now is I keep wondering what a new RD would be like compared to Sabrina. [/QUOTE]

That wig makes an amazing difference. Having a neckeye and skeleton does really make 'hanging up' a bonus for dressing so Sabrina must have been a handful.
My small 'offerings' with Agnetha takes time and planning which is tiring and on a lot of extended movements there is the risk of damage, fingerpokes ect. so I can only imagine a multidoll shoot as like running a marathon.
Instead of a Realdoll I'd want a Wicked or a Sinth

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 01-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Thanks for the pics Ursa, happy to see Sabrina, and nice to see her all settled in. Agree with Wulfie that's an ace wig and makes a big difference.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Platinum Member

The wig does make a difference to her. The one she arrived in, while good quality, did remind me of something from the '60s or '70s.

I noticed this morning that one of her fingers was damaged, probably during the change of clothes. I don't want to risk making the damage worse so there may not be any new pics until she's repaired.

I think a repair kit will be on the cards in the very near future as I want to keep her in as good a condition as possible.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Lurking In The Shadows Of Time...

Congrats on getting Sabrina, she does have beautiful eyes and looks to be in great condition but i would expect nothing less from one of Kharn's dolls , yeah i here you regarding the wieght, i can barley life Nat let alone carry her.

Would she not be able to sit on the stand you have

Duno just thinking aloud.

Happy Honeymoon.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Major View Post
The wig does make a difference to her. The one she arrived in, while good quality, did remind me of something from the '60s or '70s.

I noticed this morning that one of her fingers was damaged, probably during the change of clothes. I don't want to risk making the damage worse so there may not be any new pics until she's repaired.

I think a repair kit will be on the cards in the very near future as I want to keep her in as good a condition as possible.

Bad luck with the finger Ursa. but if it's a poke, then it's an easy fix and also working on the theory of prevention better than the cure, it's a good idea to pop a pair of mittens. or even socks over her fingers when you dress her. I hope you get her all fixed up soon, so we get to see more pics.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:37 PM
Platinum Member

It isn't a poke, it looks like it's been cut at the base. Presumably it just needs sticking back together but I'm not sure what to use.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:27 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Not good, but I doubt it's the end of the world Ursa. Email Abyss and see what they recomend, is about the best I can think of. They should have something for an older doll, or recomend something that'll do the trick. Good luck.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursa_Major View Post
It isn't a poke, it looks like it's been cut at the base. Presumably it just needs sticking back together but I'm not sure what to use.
Hi Ursa, You need to get some silicone glue from Abyss. The new glue will stick both the tin and the platinum. You might as well get a new medium skin repair kit at the same time (save on postage). Let them know that she is a pr 2000 doll
Old 04-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Kharn, I'd been thinking of doing that.