UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2023, 10:51 AM
Diamond Member

Im sure tommo said recently somewhere that he has over 60 on bodies.
Im sticking at 5...honest

Old 10-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

I said... 10, then a dozen, then a bakers dozen.

Somehow, I've got 21 now...

- - -
Old 10-06-2023, 11:09 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites. We protest "I can't afford another, I've got no room left" then we are jumping up and down with excitement waiting for the delivery driver to bring another bundle of joy.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
Resistance is futile! We don't stand a chance when we look into their eyes. I'm sure there's some hypnosis involved when we look at vendors sites.
You know what, you might have a point there, since Newt arrived their numbers have grown exponentially...

Old 10-06-2023, 12:08 PM
Gold Excellence Member

"Look into my eyes......and you're under"
Tracking details will follow
Old 10-06-2023, 04:21 PM
Diamond Member

Wasn't it matt lucas on little britain..... Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around my eyes but in my eyes.. 3 2 1 theres another one in the room

Old 10-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
They actually thrive as a group. When you leave them for work, they keep each other company. There's no jealousy at all from my girls, they have a pecking order and my first 2 are the ones who sleep with me most of the time.
Katie got bedtime cuddles last night for her birthday and the other girls were happy with that.
that's so cool Andyman Great set up
Old 10-06-2023, 07:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
They're like children. The more that there are, the less jealous they are of each other and more likely they are to form little sub groups of like minded friends.

Make the most of there just being the one for as long as possible. Yvette was the only girl here for four years. But then, one day whilst wandering around vendor sites I saw a lil Elf girl. She changed everything. She was on order within two hours of first seeing her (had to find a UK vendor that I could get her from).

Currently she's not allowed on the site but as soon as I free up the 157B body my lil muse will be back again.

Elves don't do being on their own.

They also demand the best bodies. And bodies come with heads... can you see how this escalated.

There are now over severnty girls here sharing 35 bodies. I would like to say thats enough but these damned manufacturers keep improving the designs and bringing out new heads that "NEED" to be here.

My lines in the sand where I would definitely not have more girls here were: 1,3,5,9,12,15,18,21,25,30... After 30 I just decided that they had won and to simply go with the flow.

And before you think Wow, he's got a lot. the numbers here pale to insignificance compared to the numbers at Tommo's place (also referred to as the Tardis). I don't know what his number was before he decided that they had won.

Right, I need to do some studying and get myself back into a good contract as there's a Funwest 159C with head #30 and dressed as Jinx whose looking to be the next Shire girl... After two more Jinsan heads that are already en route.... And six others that I'm negotiating on... I think I've got a problem
Crikey Shamus that is a lot of interesting reading O my word I did not realise some you guys have a huge Harem of girls it is pretty impressive

where I live the tenants would have to move move out to make room for so many Girls

if I get any more and I know I will be - even if just heads I will make sure they all get along I know my first one Sherry will always be like my first love in a way and very special

it must be really addictive I already like at least 8 or 9 heads hard to knock the numbers down

great times ahead

thanks for your input
Old 10-06-2023, 07:53 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Yeah some of us have many ladies and gentlemen. I was going to have 1, then I got Chloes sister Elena. Then it was going be just 2. then I ordered Chloe a new body which come with a head and she became Laura. I also am dollysitting for a friend on Instagram, so have Adriana here with all her bits and pieces.

But that is really it...because, well Chloes footwear collection is growing like an army of ants. Try to order things for myself on a certain shopping site and then there are 'coo's and ooo's" and "Oh ok babe, I will get these." the next thing I know I am having to buy MORE units to accommodate them. But it makes us happy, so blow it. So one way to look at it, least Sherry *currently* doesn't have feet.

and that writing of Shamus is pretty short compared to some of his 'books' he's written, eh Shamus.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:55 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Im sure tommo said recently somewhere that he has over 60 on bodies.
Im sticking at 5...honest
I believe you Adam