UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum. > WM Doll Forum.

Old 22-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Wooohooo
She will be arriving on Friday

Breath mate, breath! You'll need your energy...
Old 22-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Oh, and a bit of sleep may be a good idea too!

Old 22-05-2019, 02:38 PM
Bronze Member

Hey Shamus,

I don't have a tracking number. I just got the email from Andy at SSW this morning to say she had arrived with him. No doubt I will get one when she gets picked up.

I will confess, I wasted days last week watching the airplanes on a flight tracking website, by the end of the week I probably knew all the flight schedules and registration numbers of every DHL plane flying between East Midlands and Liepzig lol.

Come Friday, I will be watching the front door like a hawk.

Thank you for the pic with her eyes closed AH, I can't see me getting much shut eye between Thursday night and Friday morning. I will make every effort to keep breathing and save my energy.

My only fear is how I cope with the dead weight of her when she is in the box. I do have a slight hernia but the docs said its not in a dangerous place and should not cause me problems providing I am careful. I will be wearing my kevlar reinforced underwear (battle pants I like to call them) for when the big day arrives.

I will get some pics up of her once she has had her initial wash and powdering.
Old 22-05-2019, 05:05 PM

She is an absolute stunner! Cherish her when she arrives and looking forward to more photos
Old 22-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Hey Shamus,

I don't have a tracking number. I just got the email from Andy at SSW this morning to say she had arrived with him. No doubt I will get one when she gets picked up.

I will confess, I wasted days last week watching the airplanes on a flight tracking website, by the end of the week I probably knew all the flight schedules and registration numbers of every DHL plane flying between East Midlands and Liepzig lol.

Come Friday, I will be watching the front door like a hawk.

Thank you for the pic with her eyes closed AH, I can't see me getting much shut eye between Thursday night and Friday morning. I will make every effort to keep breathing and save my energy.

My only fear is how I cope with the dead weight of her when she is in the box. I do have a slight hernia but the docs said its not in a dangerous place and should not cause me problems providing I am careful. I will be wearing my kevlar reinforced underwear (battle pants I like to call them) for when the big day arrives.

I will get some pics up of her once she has had her initial wash and powdering.
Hi Seth.

You might have had to wait a bit because Andy was on a company holiday last weekend and didn't come back until yesterday.

That's why I had to have Thursday off last week to wait in for Arya to arrive instead of getting a long weekend off with Arya and Agnes
Old 22-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Hi Seth,

That is great news, and glad she will be soon on her way

Don't worry, and try and get some sleep you can follow her on tracking when she is sent out Thursday.

Edit : which is totally the opposite of what I do, like many people here I don't get a wink of sleep either.

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 23-05-2019 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Additional information added
Old 23-05-2019, 10:33 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invervar View Post
She is an absolute stunner! Cherish her when she arrives and looking forward to more photos
Thanks Invervar, she certainly will be cherished. Hoping I can take some half decent pictures, I don't own a camera so will be using my galaxy tablet, which is that old it wont install faceapp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
Hi Seth.

You might have had to wait a bit because Andy was on a company holiday last weekend and didn't come back until yesterday.

That's why I had to have Thursday off last week to wait in for Arya to arrive instead of getting a long weekend off with Arya and Agnes
I remember you saying about having to get the Thursday off for Arya's arrival. I was actually unaware that Andy runs a 7 day operation until I got the factory pics on a Sunday. I'm happy enough with the fact she will be here before the bank holiday weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
Hi Seth,

That is great news, and glad she will be soon on her way

Don't worry, and try and get some sleep you can follow her on tracking when she is sent out Thursday.

Edit : which is totally the opposite of what I do, like many people here I don't get a wink of sleep either.

Tommo
I will try and sleep, I'm going to need the energy. But if its anything like christmas was when I was a kid it could be difficult. Preparing best I can, strength 7 coffee is ready for exprresso's, and weetabix in stock for breakfast.

I now have a tracking number from TNT, so off to do some hoovering and move the guitars and bmx bikes that are cluttering the living room to make some room for her.
Old 23-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Whatever you do then do not try bending down to lift her out of the box. Lifting them bent over can be nightmare.

If you can get the box on the bed, take everything out of it except the body then gently tip her onto the bed.

Once out of her box things will get much, much easier.

No need to tell you this but always lift with the knee's, not the back.

When lifting her bridal fashion you will soon find her centre of gravity and things get much easier.

Remember that when she is brand new she will be a little stiff from her travels so try to be gentle moving her joints. In time they will become much more accomodating but for starters just ease her into living with you gently.

My girls get a photoshoot straight from the box not just because I'm so proud of them (which I am) but also the act of gentle posing also helps to ease their joints.

Just be gentle with her and listen to her body, it will let you know if you are pushing it too far too soon.

Happy honeymoon matey,

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 23-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Whatever you do then do not try bending down to lift her out of the box. Lifting them bent over can be nightmare.

If you can get the box on the bed, take everything out of it except the body then gently tip her onto the bed.

Once out of her box things will get much, much easier.

No need to tell you this but always lift with the knee's, not the back.

When lifting her bridal fashion you will soon find her centre of gravity and things get much easier.

Remember that when she is brand new she will be a little stiff from her travels so try to be gentle moving her joints. In time they will become much more accomodating but for starters just ease her into living with you gently.

My girls get a photoshoot straight from the box not just because I'm so proud of them (which I am) but also the act of gentle posing also helps to ease their joints.

Just be gentle with her and listen to her body, it will let you know if you are pushing it too far too soon.

Happy honeymoon matey,

All the best,

Shamus.
Thanks for the tips

I will be extra careful with both of us when un-packing. I'm hoping she comes with instructions explaining how to pose her and where the joints are located. Not planning anything too adventurous to start with. Hoping some of the clothes I have got her fit ok, she better like white stuff. She is ok for hair, I'm up to 5 wigs already!

Seth
Old 23-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Thanks for the tips

I will be extra careful with both of us when un-packing. I'm hoping she comes with instructions explaining how to pose her and where the joints are located. Not planning anything too adventurous to start with. Hoping some of the clothes I have got her fit ok, she better like white stuff. She is ok for hair, I'm up to 5 wigs already!

Seth
Ok, other things to buy...

Cornflour (or talc) and a large paint brush to apply it with.

Extra virgin Olive oil and white micro fibre cloths for very minor marks or makeup removal.

Tampons (yep, you heard that right!) I use them to ensure that there is no build up of oil or moisture in the mouth which could turn to mold.... Lol, pics of lines of heads who all look like they're holding a mouse in their mouths with the tails hanging out never make it to the site.

Sure that you've already got the white sheets, white pillowcases, white duvet.

With the wigs, some forget that the wig caps can discolour the TPE. If you have black wig caps do you also have nylon head caps for them? i.e.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pack-Nylon-...gateway&sr=8-2

Try to avoid dark wig caps until you have some nylon caps. Also, ensure that the ears are under the nylon! Most of my TPE Stain remover applications have been used on tops of ears! doh.

On the do they come with instructions... Some do, some don't. Their joints though are quite similar to a human range of movement. If we can't do it, they can't.

They have knee's, shoulders and elbows the same as us.

Be articularly careful of the fingers. Treat them as if they are made of eggshells and leave the straight.

Be particularly careful of the thigh region when new as you don't want to stretch the TPE further than it wants to go. Oh, and don't do anything too quickly.

Your core thought for the first few weeks is "Everything gently, everything white" and you will end up having a very long and happy relationship.

I'm pretty sure that the first day she arrives you will just be in awe of her. I know I was the first time that I saw my first... Oh, and be prepared to fall in love with her!

Have fun,

Shamus.