UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 22-11-2021, 07:05 PM
For real's Avatar
For real For real is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Cambridgeshire UK
Posts: 520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Congratulations, For real The slippery slope and into the rabbit hole we go

At some stage in the game, Mo'awi is going to want a companion of like mind - she gets fed up hearing the others prattling on about what they can get on eBay or Amazon!

It will happen you have no choice.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 29-11-2021, 09:10 AM
For real's Avatar
For real For real is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Cambridgeshire UK
Posts: 520
Default


Today I am super excited. Andeea is in Cambridge and is due to arrive today.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 29-11-2021, 10:14 PM
dollman2's Avatar
dollman2 dollman2 is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,256
Default

Congratz For real
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 29-11-2021, 10:28 PM
revoL annaerB's Avatar
revoL annaerB revoL annaerB is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Manor
Posts: 5,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post

Today I am super excited. Andeea is in Cambridge and is due to arrive today.

Postie never delivers this late so either she has arrived and you are spending the evening getting to know her or she is late, if it is the former then if it is the latter then she will be worth the wait
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 29-11-2021, 10:53 PM
For real's Avatar
For real For real is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Cambridgeshire UK
Posts: 520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
Postie never delivers this late so either she has arrived and you are spending the evening getting to know her or she is late, if it is the former then if it is the latter then she will be worth the wait

She has arrived however she forgot to bring her wig and is feeling a bit shy. However this is been sorted out. I will get some pictures up very soon just been snowed under with work.

And yes we are getting to know each other. Really happy that Haileys body turned out to be a perfect colour match. I think she wants to be on a 165cm body though. She keeps looking up at me with them big eyes.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 30-11-2021, 01:37 AM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is online now
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Shire
Posts: 8,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
She has arrived however she forgot to bring her wig and is feeling a bit shy. However this is been sorted out. I will get some pictures up very soon just been snowed under with work.

And yes we are getting to know each other. Really happy that Haileys body turned out to be a perfect colour match. I think she wants to be on a 165cm body though. She keeps looking up at me with them big eyes.
These girls can be a bit forgetful. Seems that they are always pondering something far more important than whether they packed everything that they needed to.

They do definitely prefer being taller. My three have all grown to above 163cm, but as the Elves say, they grow to exactly as tall as they are meant to be and not a hairs breadth more. So long as their feet always reach all the way down to the ground they are happy with whatever size they grow to.

Have fun together and always listen when she talks to you.

Shamus
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30-11-2021, 01:57 AM
revoL annaerB's Avatar
revoL annaerB revoL annaerB is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The Manor
Posts: 5,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
....So long as their feet always reach all the way down to the ground....

...and all the way up to their arse
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 30-11-2021, 02:38 AM
shamus's Avatar
shamus shamus is online now
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Shire
Posts: 8,071
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoL annaerB View Post
...and all the way up to their arse
lol. Well, they always do that but the first criteria is not always a given with Elves.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 30-11-2021, 06:04 AM
Lulu1971's Avatar
Lulu1971 Lulu1971 is online now
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 1,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
She has arrived however she forgot to bring her wig and is feeling a bit shy. However this is been sorted out. I will get some pictures up very soon just been snowed under with work.

And yes we are getting to know each other. Really happy that Haileys body turned out to be a perfect colour match. I think she wants to be on a 165cm body though. She keeps looking up at me with them big eyes.
I'm glad Andeea arrived safely. Looking forward to seeing her when she comes out of her shell a bit
__________________
Carpe Diem
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 30-11-2021, 12:59 PM
For real's Avatar
For real For real is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2021
Location: Cambridgeshire UK
Posts: 520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
I'm glad Andeea arrived safely. Looking forward to seeing her when she comes out of her shell a bit
Im sure she will come out her sell when she finds something she likes to wear. At the moment she is going though all the cloths say nope nope nope.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
These girls can be a bit forgetful. Seems that they are always pondering something far more important than whether they packed everything that they needed to.



Shamus
Lucy and Hailey both agree with you about how forgetful elves can be and suspect Andeea will most likely forget that they are sharing a body.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.