UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Chinese Doll Forum.

Old 04-10-2021, 05:39 PM

Default Hello Vanessa

Hello Vanessa

Hi guys,
meet my new roommate Vanessa. She is a Tayu 163 with an Ivy head. The only extra she brings is her ultra soft butt which costs extra and a nice little beaver which was free.
I got her from mysecrether.com, listed on dollbase.org. Tayu didn't have an English page at the time and Will immediately responded in English. Will was also very helpful and kept me informed of any progress. He even informed me that the pubic hair is free, many other vendors want money for it. And the best part was, when I had already ordered, I got a message that there was a new head and if I would prefer that (which I did).

Tayu wants to play with the big manufacturers, but after the first 2 weeks with Vanessa I can say that they still need some practice.

But more about that in the review ...

Production and delivery:

From order to factory pictures was 5 weeks, delivery was another little over 2 weeks.

Packaging:

The usual cardboard box with average protection from damage.

Therefore, do not be surprised if she can scratch her toes on the unprotected head.

My first thought was, the joints are probably broken and the make up on the head damaged. Fortunately, everything was fine.

Packed she was not in a foil, but in a blanket sewn together. I think that is much better.
The box has probably been in the water, it looked pretty battered. But there is little the manufacturer can do about it.

First impression:

She looks a little, little reddish, it looks like a slight sunburn. The texture of the skin is very good, the breasts are pleasantly soft and best of all, the body is also nice and soft. The first time I have a silicone doll that is almost similar soft as a TPE. This is what fascinates me the most.
The head though is hard, as it is with all manufacturers.

The toes are in one piece and no wires.

continued...
Old 04-10-2021, 05:40 PM

The fingers have a skeleton that is very good. The fingers can also move sideways, which is very realistic. Here she beats my gynoid easily.

And they can bend in the opposite direction without any damage

The eyes adjust well, but these spring-loaded mechanisms are a bit fiddly. Here, Sanhui's eyes are the best I know. The eyes have veins, looks very good.
The eyebrows are implanted, as are the lower eyelashes. The upper eyelashes are glued.

Veins on the body are indicated, but very hard to see. It must be very bright to see them. The details of the body are very nice.

The weight stated by the manufacturer is correct, 26kg without the head, but the extra soft butt weighs 3kg more. So Vanessa weighs 31kg, which I find very good for a 163cm silicone.

The connection of anus and vagina takes a lot of getting used to. For cleaning purposes I would understand to make the connection further up, but this way I see no sense in it. When used, a defect is likely to occur quickly here.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:42 PM

The skeleton is rather lower China standard, for a Doll from 2021 the range of motion is very limited. Here my Future Dolls have much more to offer at half the price.

In addition, the joints are not tightened evenly, the knee joints are so tight, more than 15 are not possible. She sits on the chair with her legs stretched out. The shoulders are also very tight, she moves the upper body rather than the shoulders. In contrast, the right forearm is very loose and the left is loose and cannot hold a position after the first photo shoot.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to attach a mp4 file to show it.

A comparsion, Tayu

and Future Doll. And she can sit on her knees!

The seam lines are good, but Future Doll is much better here as well.

The head connector is Tayu's own development, when the head is tilted a gap can be seen. But the neck moves with the head.

Would I buy one again? Well, I don't know. The new 145 is exactly what I'm looking for, but first Tayu has to do a little homework.
Old 04-10-2021, 05:43 PM

Enough reading, have some fun

Old 04-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Vanessa.

Very nice Metrax - great review

I was looking at some Tayu dolls, and took a real fancy to one model in particular, and was wondering how to get them in the UK (Mr Spock mentioned www.myrobotdoll.com in one of his posts.) I'll have to check out mysecrether.com.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Thank you Metrax for your excellent open box review, it's very informative, I did assume Tayu were aspiring to be better than the other high price tag brands. Seems that she's still got a long way to go. Looking at the state of the packaging when it arrived I would say you were very lucky. The inconsistency in her joints is totally unacceptable at that sort of money.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:28 PM
Gold Member

Hello Vanessa

and thank you metrax for the review. Really good shots of her. She seems very lifelike and is beautiful. Nice body and the hands are really realistic. Have fun with her. And of course waiting for more photos of her

Jo
My Phicen minis
Old 05-10-2021, 05:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Oops, my previous post came over very negative. and there we have Vanessa with ginger hair, standing there in all her beauty, she looks amazing and so damn sexy, nice looking beaver too.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:18 AM
Platinum Diamond Member

and thank you metrax for the review...well done
Old 05-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Diamond Member

A loverly Looking lady the detailing on the body and hands is great, shame about the different tightness of the joints but still Loverly