UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > For Sale Forum. > Sold items, (Sub forum).

Old 17-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Silver Member

Default For Sale Virgin SinoDoll Torso Small Breasted With S33 Head 350 ***Sold***

Sinodoll Platinum Silicone torso small breasted with s33 head, comes with a short black wig, s33 head has moveable light brown eyes, light pink lips, doll is a virgin as is the head, finger wires are still intact and very strong, has the ultra soft vagina option, natural skin tone, pink nails

She is very light at 23 KG according to sino doll

Doll is 2 years old and is in very good condition, has peeling to certain parts of the body, like around the breasts, right breast has a tiny bit of silicone out of it but very minor, two dents on both arms near the top, dent of the right hand near the wrist, abrasion’s around the back of the neck and shoulders, a row of small holes in the left shoulder, also at the side of the hands and some cuts to the fingers more so on the right hand will need some glue to close some of the cuts

Marks around the belly button, a dent on the right but cheek, slight peeling on the lower back, peeling on the right and left sides of the body, neck stump has peeling all over and can be opened to see the connector, scratches and abrasions around the vagina area and the stumps

Also the left arm seems to make a slight tearing noise then a loud creaking noise when moving up and down, this seems to have happened this year but i have been very careful moving this arm and have had no problems, not sure what’s caused it but just making this clear, the arms are tight when moving up and down

The joints on both arms from the shoulders are tight, the arms when bent at the shoulders stay up when doll is lying down but flop forward when she is sitting up, right wrist is more freely moving then the left, paint has come off the nipples

I re inflated the breasts with a two part mix from sinodoll but the indentations are still visible slightly so more filler will need to be added

Iam waiting for a new sino doll torso to arrive next week so i can use the box to send the doll as I currently dont have one, but will next week

Other than stated the doll is still in very good condition, finger wires are still intact and very strong, doll has not been used sexually neither has the head

350 free p&p by ups by paypal or bank transfer, looking to sell quickly as i need the space, PM if interested

I have read and understand the ukldf sales rules

Last edited by DanDub; 17-10-2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old 17-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Silver Member

More pictures
Old 17-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Silver Member

More pictures
Old 23-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Silver Member

Now have a box so doll can be sent, lowering price to 300 free delivery by UPS, need doll gone quick

Correction- the left arm does creak when lifting after a few times, the right arm when bent also does the same noises when bent and the elbow and twisted left or right
Old 27-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Silver Member

Now at 250 need doll gone, quick sale
Old 27-11-2021, 07:27 PM
Silver Member

Doll has sold