UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Monthly Themed Picture Exhibition

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 05:31 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Default November 2021 - Monthly Themed Photo Challenge

November 2021 Monthly Themed Photo Challenge

Chitose has chosen her favorite thing for this months theme. She would like to see what your dolls can do with some

She isn't bothered what they do with it, they could be eating it, sharing it, wearing it, cooking with it or perhaps they have seen something on TV or in other media that they can use as inspiration for their photo.
I hope it isn't too difficult for you all to think of something.

Here's some pics of Chito with her favorite food.

Good luck to everyone who enters and I hope you have fun coming up with your entries.

The Rules and Times

1. Themes must be in keeping with UKLDF rules and accepted behaviour.

2. Nudity is always permissible, and breasts are always worth showing, although not always required.

3. Photos must be taken within the month's time frame or earlier if not previously published, and must also adhere to UKLDF rules.

4. One entry per Member, but multiple dolls in the photo are okay.

5. Photo editing is allowed.

6. An entry will not be valid after the closing date/time.

The topic is normally closed after the deadline anyway and the voting poll thread will be opened, so that is not actually going to happen.

7. The monthly winner will choose the next theme.

The winner can either run the topic for the month if they wish, or just pick the next topic and another member will organize it for the month on your behalf.

8. Please, Please, Please, include the name of your doll or dolls and remember to put a title on your photo. This information is required for the poll and remembering the name of every doll on site is near impossible! This

will make the build of the voting poll much easier.

9. The Winner/s of the months competition theme can still submit a photo, but it will not be included in the poll at the end.
That way, we all get to take part, but we don't have a winner/s 'winning' situation.

10. Each month's winner will be selected by poll, the poll will be a multi poll vote as follows:

Only ONE voter per household (no doll accounts).
Each voter has up to THREE votes and NO MORE.
Do not vote for your own entry (the vast majority don't).
The votes will be checked and validated at the end of the challenge before any announcement of the winner.

This month's competition will run until ~ 19:00 GMT Friday 26th November 2021.

The next four days will be open for voting up until 18:00 GMT Tuesday 30th November 2021. The winner should be announced pretty much immediatly on the 30th November.

Old 01-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Chito is too darned CUTE!

We have an Idea

K

Click the pics for their threads...
"...there was an odd smell of fish coming from it.." The Tale of Fluffy Kittenpaws
Old 02-11-2021, 02:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Great theme Chitose, we are really looking forward to this one.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:15 AM
Diamond Member

i will try and think of some thing
Old 02-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Golden Diamond Member

MARIA - OVERDOSE

NOT an entry as the winner/s last month are not allowed to receive votes.

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Old 02-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Gold Excellence Member

I hope I didn't pick something too difficult or uninspiring for the theme. My only other idea was dolls with moustaches since it's Movember month.

Old 02-11-2021, 01:01 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
I hope I didn't pick something too difficult or uninspiring for the theme. My only other idea was dolls with moustaches since it's Movember month.
Chocolate is good for us. Just trying to think of a set piece involving the Elves.

Currently they are all out stealing all the chocolate bars from the houses of the people who didn't vote for Faun so we should have a good stock of props soon ... I say all. Holly has been left at home to write to Santa putting all of the miscreant voters names on Santa's naughty list (Non of the others are going to tell her that the pressies come from other people, not from Santa. Even Angel can be quite sweet over things like that).

Also, fear not. People who care for Elves of any size have special dispensation not to have their chocolates stolen no matter how they voted a the girls know that your own Elves will steal your chocolates anyway.

Congrats on the joint win matey Not had chance to get on the site much for a couple of days. Will try to catch up with what I've missed in a bit.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Dolls with moustaches would've been great! But a chocolate theme is also good, if we get something to together here I'll have to up the willpower not to eat it all whilst shooting. None of the girls have a major chocolate addiction, it's me I need to worry about! That's what you get for growing up in Slough, home to biggest Mars Bar factory in the world, constant melting chocolate aroma for a mile wide radius.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:16 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
Dolls with moustaches would've been great! But a chocolate theme is also good, if we get something to together here I'll have to up the willpower not to eat it all whilst shooting. None of the girls have a major chocolate addiction, it's me I need to worry about! That's what you get for growing up in Slough, home to biggest Mars Bar factory in the world, constant melting chocolate aroma for a mile wide radius.
No way.. I grew up in slough. Actually lived 5 mins from mars. Used to love the smell. I even worked there briefly in my early 20s... Now dont be telling me you went to herschel high
Old 02-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
No way.. I grew up in slough. Actually lived 5 mins from mars. Used to love the smell. I even worked there briefly in my early 20s... Now dont be telling me you went to herschel high
Slough Grammar I was at, I won't clog up this thread with hometown talk, PM incoming!
Closed Thread