UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Doll Maintenance and repair forum.

Old 21-11-2021, 10:07 PM
Gold Member

Default Sino doll deflating breast,solutions&advise please

Sino doll breasts are known for deflating

So does anyone know whether the breasts are air filled, partially filled with gel or fully gel filled ???

Bentley chemicals do a shore 10 silicone which if the breasts are air filled I propose to inject this rather the reinflate with air

So if anyone can say how these breasts are filled I would be grateful for your input "plus hands on" experiences with the breasts and all of the above ..

cor blimey ....its also my 500 th post ...I now have a gold member ,wooohooo
Old 21-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Silver Member

No idea, some vendors say gel filled another says air filled, not sure how they do them now, I’m currently waiting on a new sino doll torso to be delivered soon I remember how the breasts feel on the 155cm so i will see how they feel on the new torso

The breasts deflated leaving indents on the top of both breasts on my current torso after 2 years i got the silicone mix to inject into the indentations, it worked but needed much more of the mixture so the indentations are not visible, you only get a little bit from the sinodoll mixture

If there is a soft silicone that we can inject into the breasts of sino dolls i would to know what it is
Old 21-11-2021, 10:56 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentell View Post
Sino doll breasts are known for deflating

So does anyone know whether the breasts are air filled, partially filled with gel or fully gel filled ???

Bentley chemicals do a shore 10 silicone which if the breasts are air filled I propose to inject this rather the reinflate with air

So if anyone can say how these breasts are filled I would be grateful for your input "plus hands on" experiences with the breasts and all of the above ..

cor blimey ....its also my 500 th post ...I now have a gold member ,wooohooo
Hi

My Sino 161 Kiania's breasts have deflated. Sino sent me a repair kit with silicone to inject into the breasts. I haven't got around to doing it yet.

Essentially, the kit consists of four needleless syringes, a pair for each breast. One syringe contains clear silicone, the other colouring. You mix them in a pot and then inject the mixture into the breast using a syringe with a blunt needle.

I was told by Phil at The Doll-House that once injected, you need to move her around so that the mixture is evenly distributed within the breast.

I shall let you know once I have summoned up the courage to perform the operation
Old 21-11-2021, 11:58 PM
Gold Member

Thanks DanDub, I begin to think its air as that can slowly leak out through gaps in the body.
whereas gel if it migrated would perhaps make it felt in the surrounding area

This the silicone Im thinking of using if the breasts are hollow.

https://www.benam.co.uk/products/sil.../ecoflex-00-10

Well PDutus I shall look forward to hearing how you get on..
Old 24-11-2021, 04:58 PM
Silver Member

So my new sino doll big breast torso arrived yesterday with two indents in them due to deflation (she was in customs for over a month almost), so getting some free silicone mix from sino doll soon

Turns out the breasts are not gel filled but a soft filler is used inside the breasts according to sinodoll
Old 24-11-2021, 06:15 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanDub View Post
So my new sino doll big breast torso arrived yesterday with two indents in them due to deflation (she was in customs for over a month almost), so getting some free silicone mix from sino doll soon

Turns out the breasts are not gel filled but a soft filler is used inside the breasts according to sinodoll
That would make sense
Old 24-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Gold Member

Thanks DanDub ...... and thats very bad news over the wait and even worse that the breasts have already deflated on a brand new body !

But then I wonder what the "soft filler" is, the mystery as ever deepens !

As always, will be very interested in your comments when you try to reinflate