UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 22-11-2021, 03:52 PM
Gold Member

Default I was warned!!!!

Shamus did warn me that this would happen, You can't just have one elf.

It would seem that once one elf finds a good home they invite their friends and family.

I was surprised to find an email with some pictures in it. See below.
The message read,

"Hi Danny, they put me on an ugly body and took pictures of me and then called me a Monster so I would like to stay with you. Hailey said I could share her body until I can convince hooman to get me a one."

It would seem Andeea ( An Dee A ) (friend of Danny's) is on her way to me. I have been told that I need to find her a body and for now she will be sharing with Hailey. She is hoping to get here before Xmas as Danny has leaked out that there might be a few bottles of fuzzy head liquid here.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:00 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Congratulations! She looks lovely, I bet you can't wait
Old 22-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
Congratulations! She looks lovely, I bet you can't wait
I wanted her for almost a year very excited.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:33 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Ooh, ooh, #302

glad that I was of service

she's absolutely gorgeous matey

Ah bless, she's a natural. Not seen one before that they hadn't let go play outside whilst they wait for their call up for the bus.

Two of mine are tan and one a light tan so think that in the early days of this breed of Elf they were playing outside for a long time before they got adopted.... As you say, I blame that bloody awful first photoshoot with the ugly bod before Mandos (all hallowed be his name) was given Newt and Squirrel to work with.

Sure that you are going love her as much as the three here are loved (and quite unusually for girls here non of my #302's are ever without a body.... Be warned... Again ).

Many congratulations to both of you.

Shamus.
Old 22-11-2021, 05:10 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ooh, ooh, #302

glad that I was of service

she's absolutely gorgeous matey

Ah bless, she's a natural. Not seen one before that they hadn't let go play outside whilst they wait for their call up for the bus.

Two of mine are tan and one a light tan so think that in the early days of this breed of Elf they were playing outside for a long time before they got adopted.... As you say, I blame that bloody awful first photoshoot with the ugly bod before Mandos (all hallowed be his name) was given Newt and Squirrel to work with.

Sure that you are going love her as much as the three here are loved (and quite unusually for girls here non of my #302's are ever without a body.... Be warned... Again ).

Many congratulations to both of you.

Shamus.
It had to be a 302. After seeing Squirrel it was just love at first sight.

I thought they had made some changes to the 302 mainly to the eyes been smaller. But clearly Andeea's eyes are not small. Something I am very happy about. I went with the stock wig but that may change. Yes she is natural. mainly to match Hailey's body until funds come available to get her a body of her own.

Quote:
302's are ever without a body.... Be warned... Again ).
I will let Hailey know. She will not be happy.

Quote:
As you say, I blame that bloody awful first photoshoot with the ugly bod before Mandos (all hallowed be his name)
That body is dreadful , She is the cutest elf head WM make why they had to put her on that body is beyond me, and on top of all of that call her a monster. Elf's are meant to be slim and beautiful
Old 22-11-2021, 05:39 PM
Platinum Member

Shes beautiful mate. Cant wait to meet her
Old 22-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Shes beautiful mate. Cant wait to meet her
I'm sure she will get as much attention from you as Danny did. Lucky they don't get jealous
Old 22-11-2021, 06:10 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by For real View Post
It had to be a 302. After seeing Squirrel it was just love at first sight.

I thought they had made some changes to the 302 mainly to the eyes been smaller. But clearly Andeea's eyes are not small. Something I am very happy about. I went with the stock wig but that may change. Yes she is natural. mainly to match Hailey's body until funds come available to get her a body of her own.

That body is dreadful , She is the cutest elf head WM make why they had to put her on that body is beyond me, and on top of all of that call her a monster. Elf's are meant to be slim and beautiful
The last #302 that I got was able to take smaller shell eye but they are still not the size of other girls eyes.

Mmm, she's cute and no mistake... but then so is #172 (lil miss nice but dim). #286 is probably the sexiest Elf. And lets not forget #160 who'se eye's can drop a charging Rhino at twenty paces.... I just got a slap. for the above read Holly, River and Wych HayZel.

Back to #302. Not only was the body poorly chosen but the photography itself looked like it was photoshopped to death... You know, others might not know what we are talking about here... Hang on a sec.

As compared to...

(Squirrel )

You can tell when a photographer likes who he's shooting can't you. The adding of the vampire teeth is like the adding of the nose to the witch in Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail.

I wonder if they posted the first set on the grounds that they knew that people such as ourselves would immediately try to save them. Putting her in chains and calling her a monster. Pfft. Hope the photographer didn't just get toaded but also got fed to a Stork.

They did the same with the first pics of head #355 (still pondering whether she's next for a golden ticket) trying to make her look a lot younger than she is, and they also matched the fantastic #233 head to a torso

The unusually shaped body used with #286 isn't so bad but again its a fantasy body much like the 171 that Mandos used in the Squirrel shoot (that line is so wrong taken out of context). Its only when we adopt them do they get their own choice of bods which with the Elves here invariably comes with small boobs... Lol, just imgine them attempting to move silently through the undergrowth with that first bod. Would sound like the thunderous approach of a herd of Wilderbeast.
Old 22-11-2021, 06:20 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Congratulations, For real The slippery slope and into the rabbit hole we go

At some stage in the game, Mo'awi is going to want a companion of like mind - she gets fed up hearing the others prattling on about what they can get on eBay or Amazon!
Old 22-11-2021, 07:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
The last #302 that I got was able to take smaller shell eye but they are still not the size of other girls eyes.

Mmm, she's cute and no mistake... but then so is #172 (lil miss nice but dim). #286 is probably the sexiest Elf. And lets not forget #160 who'se eye's can drop a charging Rhino at twenty paces.... I just got a slap. for the above read Holly, River and Wych HayZel.

Back to #302. Not only was the body poorly chosen but the photography itself looked like it was photoshopped to death... You know, others might not know what we are talking about here... Hang on a sec.

As compared to...

(Squirrel )

You can tell when a photographer likes who he's shooting can't you. The adding of the vampire teeth is like the adding of the nose to the witch in Monty Pyton and the Holy Grail.

I wonder if they posted the first set on the grounds that they knew that people such as ourselves would immediately try to save them. Putting her in chains and calling her a monster. Pfft. Hope the photographer didn't just get toaded but also got fed to a Stork.

They did the same with the first pics of head #355 (still pondering whether she's next for a golden ticket) trying to make her look a lot younger than she is, and they also matched the fantastic #233 head to a torso

The unusually shaped body used with #286 isn't so bad but again its a fantasy body much like the 171 that Mandos used in the Squirrel shoot (that line is so wrong taken out of context). Its only when we adopt them do they get their own choice of bods which with the Elves here invariably comes with small boobs... Lol, just imgine them attempting to move silently through the undergrowth with that first bod. Would sound like the thunderous approach of a herd of Wilderbeast.

Sorry to 172 286 160 you are all cute, Its just I can't give you all a home.
I think you are correct they did know how we think, calling her a Monster is just so nasty. I went back and had a look at the pics and yes they really are dreadful.