UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 25-11-2021, 06:59 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Default New storage for doll stuff

A few months ago I bought a chest of drawers for Sihtric's stuff. He also has half my wardrobe space. With the imminent arrival of my girl doll I thought I'd better get another chest. My girl already has four pairs of footwear and several clothing items and she's not even here yet!

All this storage and my own stuff is relegated to half a wardrobe, and storage boxes in the spider room. I need a bigger house so the dolls can have their own dressing room

Old 25-11-2021, 07:14 AM
Platinum Member

Lol I think I have a problem with spiders, even the wig stand made me jump. I thought it had legs
Old 25-11-2021, 07:50 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydoll View Post
lol i think i have a problem with spiders, even the wig stand made me jump. I thought it had legs
Old 25-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Gold Member

Nice drawers, they look large and deep, all the characteristics required!

It's inevitable that the clothing and shoe collection will continue to grow exponentially. Hence why I've named my primary storage The Expanding Wardrobe! It has expanded into all the drawers under the bed, a drawer in the bedside table and several bags dotted around the flat...
Old 25-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimpink View Post
Nice drawers, they look large and deep, all the characteristics required!

It's inevitable that the clothing and shoe collection will continue to grow exponentially. Hence why I've named my primary storage The Expanding Wardrobe! It has expanded into all the drawers under the bed, a drawer in the bedside table and several bags dotted around the flat...
Yes, they are nice big drawers, although I don't suppose it will take long to fill them!
Old 25-11-2021, 12:32 PM
Platinum Member

Well you can bin them dvds for a start. Rachels gonna be putting all her shoes on them shelves
Old 25-11-2021, 12:37 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Rachels gonna be putting all her shoes on them shelves
yes probably, she and Sihtric have already got 11 pairs of footwear between them!
Old 25-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu1971 View Post
yes probably, she and Sihtric have already got 11 pairs of footwear between them!
Crikey! That makes me feel much better about Josie and Macks' 14 pairs after a year!

Your storage looks really good. A few years ago (before dolls) I splashed out on some oak furniture for my bedroom. It's great, but there's a lot of wasted space in the frame so the drawers are toooooooo small to store all this new girly stuff!
Old 25-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willus View Post
Crikey! That makes me feel much better about Josie and Macks' 14 pairs after a year!

Your storage looks really good. A few years ago (before dolls) I splashed out on some oak furniture for my bedroom. It's great, but there's a lot of wasted space in the frame so the drawers are toooooooo small to store all this new girly stuff!
Haha, yes, Sihtric has more footwear than me: slippers, flipflops, hiking boots, Kickers, brogues, Adidas trainers, snakeskin ankle boots, and long lace up boots. I've only had him 6 months.

Actually, I can't add up - they have 12 sets between them because she has hiking boots, slippers, ankle boots and baseball boots already! God help me when it gets to a year of ownership
Old 25-11-2021, 01:22 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Excellent.... But from the weaponry thats on top of the storage I reccon that you've secretly got some Elves about your place. Admit is Lulu, where are they hiding.

Your new girl is going to be seriously happy that she's not stuck in the see through baby doll nighty that she comes with when she first arrives (I've got a big box full of them all unopened).
Apparently the girls actually hate those but the guys at the Jinsan finishing school for some reason think that the garments they supply will help with the bonding process... How do we get it through to them that when their bus ticket has cost us well over a thousand pounds we've already bonded before pressing the buy now button so please send them with a nice stretchy dress, some nickers and a bra that fits them (to give us numpty men so that we have a road map for future purchases).

Oops, How did I get from nice storage to there?

Nice one Lulu,

All the best,

Shamus.