UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2023, 01:42 PM

Default Hello!

I've been lurking here a while, but I'm considering getting a doll, and I have some questions;

Which material? TPE, Silicone, Foam, Fabric, Inflatable? I get the impression that TPE is a bit 'high-maintenance' (requiring regular oiling/powdering?), how does silicone compare? I did have two inflatable dolls in the distant past, but both sadly succumbed to leaky seams that eventually got beyond my ability to repair .
Also, I'm hoping for not to heavy, I'd prefer not to exceed 30kg. and lighter is better, however, I'm not interested in torso dolls. What I'd like is a doll I can cuddle up in bed with .
Also, storage, what are the preferred options, given that I live in my own house and don't need to hide anything.

Which vendor? I am based in the UK, it looks like the options recommended here are Cloud Climax, The Doll House and LucidToys, am I missing anyone?

I'm also interested in getting anatomically correct miniature dolls, I hear a lot about the Phicen brand, are there any others (I vaguely recall something beginning with 'J'), is there a recommended outlet for these, or is the 'Amazon and hope for the best'?

I hope I haven't rambled on to much, thanks in advance for any answers.

Orgoneotron
Old 10-08-2023, 03:18 PM
Part of the Furniture

First off, Ello!

Second: TPE and silicone both require powdering as often as they begin to feel tacky. Thats just the nature of these materials. How often that is depends entirely on how naked you keep her. for example I powder Maddie about once every couple of months, but she is generally fully clothed all the time, so she doesnt need it more often.

I've had her 2 hears, I've oiled her all over once, and that was more for a deep cleaning than because she needed oil adding.

cant really help you on lighter weight dolls, bit others will be able to advise on whats out there and available.

"Storage" for my girls are the beds in the house, they dont go in boxes or get hidden away. They just laze about on the beds all day.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 10-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Site Owner

Hi Orgoneotron, welcome from lurker's corner.

Phicen (tbleague) keep your eye open on eBay for bargains or I recently bought a few from here.

https://www.moviefigures.co.uk/colle...hicen-tbleague

Full size dolls, I don't see modern TPE dolls anymore high maintenance than modern soft silicone dolls, softer silicone tends to require more cleaning and powdering than tpe, some firmer silicone less so, I place modern TPE somewhere in the middle, Bed girls will need more frequent cleaning in both types of materials.
Foam dolls have the advantage of light weight but don't take much bending or stress around the joints before you're into them needing repairs.

30kg TPE dolls? I will let someone answer that question, mine are mostly a lot heavier than that, and they are not what I would say a good starter doll weight.

silicone can be lighter in some cases, but you will be paying for it in both firmness, (large foam cores make them harder but lighter,), and for some reason my lighter weight Silicone girls are all the eye watering price tag girls.

A few of the folks here have bought from Silicone Lovers, they have some great deals sometimes, the others you have named.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi and to the forum.

I have a WM 151cm C cup TPE girl, Rachel, who weighs 29.5kg and she's no trouble at all to lift, carry about, pose etc.

I have three TPE dolls with a fourth on the way. They take turns lazing in bed and the others stand around dressed, either in my bedroom or living room. They sit with me when I watch TV, sit or stand near me while I'm working (I work from home), and regularly take part in photo stories.

My favourite UK vendor is Cloud Climax, I've had three of my dolls and a spare body from them. The website is a bit of a pain with bits jumping around and popping up, but I've always had excellent service from them.

With the 1/6 scale dolls, I have a Jiaou, similar to Phicen. There are plenty of those on eBay brand new from online shops.

Old 10-08-2023, 04:54 PM

Thanks for the replys everyone, it looks like I've got some thinking to do.
Old 11-08-2023, 02:37 AM
Account Closed

Orgoneotron nice to have you here. Donīt forget to Visite my side here on UK Lovedoll Forum:

" Harleyhahns Greatest Girls "

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1000_F_293372375_EQMtUYeRr5Yx6K0HeS1663M2kkg6vZ50.jpg (53.5 KB, 253 views)
Old 11-08-2023, 07:42 AM
Silver Member

Hey there!

Having recently welcomed one to my place again, I can safely say that JY 148cm dolls weigh in at only 25kg and are wonderfully easy to move about.

By all means take your time to decide which lovely you want and keep an eye out for special offers on vendor sites, the for sale section on here is also handy if price is an issue.

Kimberdolls are another good choice which don't break the bank

Hope this helps out a lil bit!

Rei has her own dedicated twitter profile at https://twitter.com/reiayanamidoll
Old 11-08-2023, 02:01 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum Orgoneotron. The 6Ye 158cm A cup from Lucid is pretty light and well balanced. I haven't tried silicone yet but TPE is great.
Old 11-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Vendor

Hello Orgoneotron,

Welcome to our forum! We're delighted to have you join our community of passionate enthusiasts. Here, you'll find knowledgeable individuals eager to share their insights and experiences. Many of our members often feel that over time, their dolls come to life with distinct personalities, becoming cherished companions in their households.

Purchasing a doll is undoubtedly a significant investment, both emotionally and financially. However, it's essential to find the right balance between aesthetics and weight, ensuring that your selection is both appealing and manageable.

A unique feature of these dolls is the interchangeable heads within the same brand, allowing for customization based on your preferences. My primary recommendation would be to start by identifying the brand that resonates most with your tastes. After that, selecting a reputable vendor becomes crucial. We pride ourselves on maintaining an extensive inventory, with all our products readily available. You'll find a wide variety of options, ensuring that you can find a piece that aligns perfectly with your desires.

If you're ever in doubt or wish to see our collection firsthand, you're always welcome to visit and view the dolls before making a purchase. Personally, some of my favourites include brands like 6YE, Sugarbabe, and YouQ (Silicone), among others. With over 1200+ distinct head designs in stock, we're confident that you'll find exactly what you're looking for, whenever you decide.

Once again, welcome to our community. We're thrilled to have you here and look forward to hearing about your journey!

Old 11-08-2023, 03:56 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
The 6Ye 158cm A cup from Lucid is pretty light and well balanced.
...... and he's forgot to mention what a great ass she's got.