UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-01-2023, 04:24 PM

Default New doll owner here

Hi all,

I've been lurking around on here for months, as I've been considering a doll for a while. I lost my wife to cancer last year, which is a lot to get my head around. I've been thinking about a lot of things, and I certainly don't want to be dating again for the foreseeable future, but I needed something that I could bring out when I wanted to, without any of the associated hassle with seeing a real person!

Last week I took the plunge and ordered a Sugarbabe doll from Lucidtoys. She was delivered promptly, and although her wig colour and eye colour didn't match the pictures (a common thing with Lucidtoys I hear), I'm delighted so far. I prefer brown eyes to blue anyway. I've attached a picture (face enhanced).

So I'm now going through all the things that all new doll owners find out! I had a lot of things to consider, like where I could put her where my two daughters (aged 9 and 13) wouldn't find her. I was under no illusion as to how heavy she would be (32kg) but even so, wow, she is heavy! I'm not a big guy - I can handle the weight as I'm used to lugging disco stuff around, but I've pulled a few muscles here and there. I'm working out how the skeleton works (the joints are very stiff!) and thanks to click and collect, bought a few clothes. The thing I've had the most problem with is the wig, as it seems to get tangled at the slightest thing, even after I've combed it to within an inch of its life.

I opted for a doll with a standing option so I can store her upright, and she has gel breasts and an upgraded uterus. She's certainly going to be a lot of fun, and I'll hope to be chatting a bit more around here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FaceApp_1673888795049.jpg (30.9 KB, 279 views)
Old 16-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Active New Member

Congratulations mate, she is beautiful! Looking forward to more pictures!
Old 16-01-2023, 04:50 PM
Part of the Furniture

Welcome to the family mate! She's certainly a cutey

A couple of things that may help.

First with Gel boobs that big she's going to need support if she's spending a decent amount of time upright.

These will get you going (you want Small), but a decently fitting bra is must. That however is a bit more trial and error, but we can help if you can give a few measurements (underbust and overbust)

Hair is always an issue, especially at night if you sleep with her. You can get a lot of the problems solve by simply putting her hair in a ponytail at her neck. You can also put a towel or soft sheet under her shoulders and up over the pillow. Then when you put an arm under her neck to cuddle, you go under that towel and dont rub up against her hair

enjoy the learning, its all part of the bonding.

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 16-01-2023, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karrot View Post
First with Gel boobs that big she's going to need support if she's spending a decent amount of time upright.
Thanks Karrot. I was wondering about her boobs actually, as I'm storing her upright. When she came out of the box they were as hard as a rock, and I was wondering, are these actually gel? Will she need support? But they are actually softening up a little after a bit of 'use' and they have a nice jiggle about them now. So thanks for the bra advice, I have some bralettes coming but she will need more support while she's in storage, certainly. Thanks for the pointers on her hair too. I have a shorter wig on the way, which I will try on her.
Old 16-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Part of the Furniture

Shorter wigs are the absolute best way to avoid the tangle nightmare.

As for boobs.... well, lets just say I have some experience with large gel filled jumblies

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 16-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Has she told you her name yet?
Old 16-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome I hope she evolves into what you need from a doll

(And yes, get her a name )
Old 16-01-2023, 07:56 PM
Bronze Member

Default Doll name

, Ava is right she may want to name herself as a girlie from Ava's came to me so I said Debbie to be a nice name but Louise told me that she wants to be called Vanda so there you are. I have 2 others who named themselves!
She is a boobieful beauty like most of mine, for some reason most are DD up to M size!
Old 16-01-2023, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post

Has she told you her name yet?
Thanks! She came from Lucidtoys as Cathy, but I don't think that suits her. I'll wait until her new wig arrives tomorrow - shorter, and brown rather than black, and see what she looks like with her new look. A name may well then spring to mind
Old 16-01-2023, 09:04 PM
Site Owner

She looks gorgeous, congrats and welcome.
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257