UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 22-03-2023, 01:53 PM

Default Hi there

Hi all,
Hope everyone is doing well. I am new to this forum but have owned a Delica fine love doll for the last three years. Just looking to see how people treat their special person and how they dress them up.

Anyway, have a great day.
Old 22-03-2023, 02:11 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Rod!

I'd say 'like princesses'! 💕

- - -
Old 22-03-2023, 03:11 PM
Banned

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

They are all so different that I don't have a one answer fits all.

The commonality is that they are all loved and treated with respect. They are all treated as individuals. Some are treated as partners, where with others I feel a parental responsibility for them.

My approach in caring for them is that if by some miracle they all awoke and could suddenly live anywhere that they chose I would hope that non of them would choose to live anywhere but here.

How do I dress them? Again, it all depends on the girl. I tend to think along the limnes of what music would she like to listen to and dress then according to their musical tastes.... Quite strangely I don't actively dislike any of their musical tastes

Hope that you have fun here Rod.

All thge best,

Shamus.
Old 22-03-2023, 03:51 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Hi Rod, to the forum.

I have three dolls - 2 male and 1 female. My guys, Sihtric and Sasha, wear casual gear on a day to day basis - jeans and t-shirts, jogging pants and sweatshirts etc. But I have a variety of outfits for them - smart shirts, trousers and shoes for special occasions, and their favourite rock dude outfits - leathers, boots, etc, and they both have guitars.

My girl, Rachel, wears Doc Martens with pretty much everything, wears dresses under sufferance, and is often photographed giving everybody the middle finger because she's a stroppy little minx.

All three are a huge part of my life, absolutely adored, and they get spoiled rotten with new clothes, footwear, jewellery, etc, on a regular basis.

Old 22-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Hi Rod, welcome to the forum from a fellow new member.

I echo what the others have said, my 5 girls are part of my family and they all have their own personalities. as regards clothes, they are all different sizes so have their own underwear and outfits. Katie prefers dresses while Jessica is a short skirt kind of gal. Emily likes to lounge about because she doesn't stand so mostly wears jeans or leggings. Samantha is another non standing doll but likes skirts and vests.

All have their own jewellery, Abigail has a few piercings too. I love them all equally and spoil them all the time. I like what Shamus said about them waking up and choosing to want to stay here. Sometimes I wake up in the night and swear that whoever is in bed with me that night is breathing haha.

Last edited by Andyman; 22-03-2023 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Addition
Old 22-03-2023, 04:58 PM
Part of the Furniture

Hi Rod.

Comfy Cosy is the way we generally roll here. They have some glad rags for the nights out, but for the most part, slob about chic is where its at

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 22-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Diamond Member

Welcome rod. Looking forward to seeing your girl. My girls get treated better than i do but I've only myself to blame for that lol

Old 22-03-2023, 05:08 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Hi Rod, welcome to UKLDF.

My girls are treated as most girls and guys here, with respect and care.

Clothing style is generally cute, casual or sometimes a little sexy, but I dress them age appropriately. Chloe is in charge of the vast shoe collection and distributes them to her sister Elena when the time comes for Elena to change outfits. They are generally very good and share their clothes as sisters should.

They have their own wardrobe and drawers for their clothes, make up and accessories.

Chloe come to me when I was going through a dark spell in my life and saved me from doing something silly. So I repay her kindness and care, without clothes, shoes, makeup etc. Elena come the following year after taking some time out in Italy. They are Italian sisters and have the Italian stylish nature about them.

I leave a light on for them and radio when I go out so they don't feel alone, They both have their teddies. Chloe has a bear called BoBo and Elena has a Polar Bear called Minty (named due to being like the Bear on the Foxes Mints).

You will find a wealth of information and help on this forum and we respect our companions as we would a real person.

Gav
Old 22-03-2023, 11:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome in, Rod

My girls are part of my family, along with my cats, who are also dolls (can't keep pets where I live).

Mostly they're lingerie models or wear smart dresses as I love those clothing types Sometimes casual but only if it fits a theme; otherwise Azrael has a style of her own as I bought her as a sci-fi cosplay model (a 'dark angel' character).

Ultimately how you dress them will depend on why you bought them and, also, random chance where you think 'Hey, this would look good' If you eventually invent a character in your mind for each of them, you may end up dressing her how you think she'd dress herself.
Old 22-03-2023, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the living tribunal View Post
you may end up dressing her how you think she'd dress herself.
Thats the perfect way to phrase it.

Hit the nail straight on the head... We're just sort of helping them to be themselves.

An interesting addition to that line though is that I've got girls who came out of the same moulds but would not dream of dressing them as twins as they are each completely their own person.

Anyway, nicely put LT