UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2023, 10:43 PM

I bought my torso from Lucid.

Can't complain at all really, it was a cheapish model ( on sale ), service was very good. Order simple, it arrived a day early, packaged well ( just original packaging ), and all was well.

Doll quality....just ok. But seems to be the norm given what was ordered, but equally glad I took this route before making any decisions to buy a full doll, which I'm just not ready for yet.

Would I buy the same model again ? probably not. But that's not a fault of Lucid, that's just a case of learning more about such dolls.

My transaction with them went very well, so no problem there at all.

But more photos on their site would be better, a lot don't show any of the intimate parts well , or even at all.
I did request photos of one doll in particular, and they wanted to charge £30 odd quid for them to do so.
That would immediately put me off buying it from them ! I get they need paid for their time, but if they put decent photos up in the first place, nobody would need to ask.

I've been curious about some of their sale items, or light damage items, yet they don't seem to detail the damaged parts for anyone to see if they are worth buying
Old 08-04-2023, 05:45 AM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stedoo View Post
I get they need paid for their time, but if they put decent photos up in the first place, nobody would need to ask.
Indeed.

Paying them additional money to do a job that should have been done in the first place is somewhat irksome and it ties your money to them should the item in question not meet your expectations after proper photographs have been submitted.

If I am selling an item on eBay, I show what I am selling to its fullest extent. I do not charge potential buyers additional money in order to get the item sold and I do not hold their money to ransom.

- - -
Old 08-04-2023, 02:09 PM
Vendor

Thanks for the feedback.

If you're unsure about the product you can always visit us or ask for more photos.

Old 08-04-2023, 07:58 PM

visiting not an option really, when there's an ocean in the way lol

And I did ask for photos....I just don't think it's very right making a potential pay to get the photos simply because there are no decent photos already available for it
Old 08-04-2023, 08:56 PM
Bronze Member

There are links to the lucidtoys imperfections if you scroll down to the description. Unfortunately you have to copy and paste the link to see detailed pictures of the actual item you will receive.
You used to be able to just click the link to take you there.
Maybe the admin will correct this
Old 08-04-2023, 09:17 PM
Bronze Member

For anyone wishing to see the list of lucidtoy imperfections you just have to type RF into the search bar. As it's not on the main page as of now.
Old 09-04-2023, 06:23 AM
Gold Excellence Member

You can also scroll down in the all categories box on the search bar and select clearance.
Old 09-04-2023, 04:38 PM
Bronze Member

Ironically the photos of the "imperfects" are usually pretty good - better in fact than a lot of the std photos of the intimate areas.
Not wanting the labour the point unnecessarily but the O.P.s query was regarding the reviews rather than the option to visit the warehouse.
I am sure there are a lot of us who would like to see LTs response on the situation regarding the reviews................
Old 09-04-2023, 05:30 PM

I wonder if you visited the warehouse, would you need to pay staff time to let you have a look at some dolls ?
Old 09-04-2023, 06:56 PM
Bronze Member

I know what you mean - but surely that would be bonkers..............

Tags
fake, lucidtoys, review