UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyMiki View Post
I'll probably take a few more pics first, but I'll try and get that sorted this evening. Currently I'm "working from home." (Which if you read between the lines means "glancing through the Portraits thread in awe and trying to keep my head on the right planet to also write some code.")

Thanks for the kind words, all.
know the feeling. Every time I run an extract process on the one screen I'm diving across to the site to have a look what people have posted.

I must start writing more crap code (seems to work for the guys from India, lol) as the stuff that I write works too quickly and its really infringing on my posting! lol.
Old 04-01-2023, 10:27 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome to the forum.

Your intro echo's my own experience. It's a grand life to live.

Enjoy your time here.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome at this place. It‘s nice, it‘s friendly and the people around here are great.
Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 04-01-2023, 08:58 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy participating in the many threads that go on here, I see you have already joined in on the portraits thread

Love this photo of Miki, so cute

Old 04-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Silver Member

Great intro P, welcome to the forum. Feel free to be yourself, you won't find much pretense or judging here . Also, Hi Miki
Old 04-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Bronze Member

What a sweet intro! Welcome to the forum
Jess (WM #233 on shared Kimber body)
Kelly (WM#273 on shared Kimber body)
Mila (WM #335 on shared Kimber body)
Old 04-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome in Doll life takes a bit of getting used to, but everyone was very helpful when I started out and you'll surely find good people here
Old 05-01-2023, 08:01 AM

Default How I got started.

I found a topic here when I was just browsing about 'Why you got started with Dolls' or some such. I've not been able to find it again. If anyone could remember more than I can and point me at it, then I'll put this story there, where it probably belongs. But this is the last on a list of posts I 'need' to make before I feel totally "home" here.

In the mean time, the reason I'm here is probably down to Covid and the lockdowns. Please; all take a few minutes and try and concoct a story as to how that might fit in. And really try to fill in all the details. Because I'm pretty sure you'll not be close.
Old 05-01-2023, 08:42 AM
Diamond Member

Whilst im not here because of covid it did play a part in me falling down the rabbit hole quicker than i expected. I had been single for about a year after walking away from everything. I went through the usual depression and alcohol fueled self pity but at the end of 2019 i kinda just snapped out of it and said thats enough.. Made the decision to buy myself a doll in December and the money was sent. 11 weeks went by and not even a factory photo so i contacted paypal and got my money back. Went to a different vendor and in a kind of "it mustve been fate" moment i ordered a different girl. Emma arrived as covid was getting serious and when my boss asked for volunteers to take furlough leave i jumped at the chance. Id only had Emma a few weeks and because of my work i hadn't spent much time with her. If im honest she was still a toy but a very special one.
Before doll life i was into mountain biking, kayaking, camping and hiking plus the occasional motorcycle tour. Obviously covid put a stop to all that for a while so i was with my Emma 24/7. Even when we could go out i couldnt do what I wanted as every man and his kids had suddenly discovered the great outdoors and i hate crowds lol. So i just stayed at home with Emma and fell deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. Went back to work and she was all I could think of. The rest as they say is history..
Now here i am with 5 girls, Emma wears a wedding ring and my life is pretty much dominated by doll related stuff. All my old hobbies apart from my motorbike have gone. And if im honest, life has never been so good

Old 05-01-2023, 08:43 AM
Diamond Member

Wow makes a change for me to write more than shamus