UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Lucidtoys (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haremlover View Post
That price delivered is outrageous. Entirely nuts!

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Harem,
I have always respected you for your independent views that cannot be twisted or bought. You have consistently contacted suppliers to provide their dolls for independent reviews. Currently, some factories are facing major issues with orders due to the decreased demand for products after the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, several suppliers have reached out to us, seeking additional orders. Even their boutique suppliers have stopped ordering from them. As we discussed on the forum before, this situation presents an opportunity for the UK Doll Community to generate more interest in reviewing and sharing photos to showcase the product's quality.

I am in touch with suppliers who are willing to provide items for free, on the condition that customers provide an honest review, including multiple photos and preferably a video. It's important to include a disclaimer stating that the item was provided for the purpose of review.

Old 22-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Gold Excellence Member

That's economy at work - demand drops, prices drop, the weak vanish. Bad for variety in the long term but eventually will return. Or when the mainstream does not meet all demands. Take it as long as it lasts. I am not from the UK and TPE is not for me, so I am out for this offer.

Jo

Laura - Isabella - Natalia - Maggie - Ylvie - Hanna - Kat - Minis
Old 22-07-2023, 01:34 PM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy70 View Post
That's economy at work - demand drops, prices drop, the weak vanish. Bad for variety in the long term but eventually will return. Or when the mainstream does not meet all demands. Take it as long as it lasts. I am not from the UK and TPE is not for me, so I am out for this offer.

Jo
Hi Jo,
When I moved to Berlin in 2012, we would buy WMF as all were made in German. In 2 years 80% of their range was made in China.

I think it's always been whoever is flexible to adjust through time. But once Credibility goes then it goes.