UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 02-07-2020, 04:09 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Yup, Jasmine works...

I've got another arriving tomorrow and, on this occasion, I've chosen her name already!

- - -
Old 02-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
No Problem, I will do some feet photos at some point tonight if I have enough time and light, the weather is terrible and my rooms are dark, maybe it will be tomorrow now. I do intend to do more photos of her beautiful body veins and hands, although I would like it to be a nice bright day.

Now I may have misunderstood your question, but this is along the same lines, My first silicone doll was Samantha Sanhui 165+ she's been with me over two years now, I was informed that she would be okay standing even though she had no bolts in her feet (ie a none standing foot), I believe that may have been incorrect information, but I have stood her 80% of the time up to recently because her joints are all very loose now, so she just stays on the bed with me now, I would say she's stood 80% of the time for 18 months and not always in shoes. Now these are her feet. There are a few tiny indents in her feet thats all.

Tommo

Hi Tommo,

Many thanks. Kiania has the non-bolt standing option. I didn't realise (= didn't check) that, unlike bolts, this option is for short-term standing only. After one month of standing in socks and trainers, one sole had slight damage from the metal of the ankle trying to force its way through while the other was fine. I was told that this was a very good result.

I repaired the damaged sole, but since then she has either sat in a comfy chair or been with me in bed.

But my main concern is the interface between the thicker silicone of the foot/ankle and the rest of the leg. I am hopeful that the Gynoid version does not look like this:

If the Gynoid boltless standing looks pretty much like the non-standing version, I would consider it, even though the safe standing time is not as long as with bolts.

Jasmin is a nice name

Last edited by PDutus; 02-07-2020 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Site Owner

Default Addition to Jasmin's thread

~~~ This Is Not A Review, I Don't Do Them ~~~

My plan today was just to take a photo of Jasmin's foot for PDutus,
Nice and simple really,
It's taken me all day because I am terrible at getting sidetracked.
And I still haven't checked my photos of that bloody foot to see if they are any good.
By the time this goes on the forum it will be Saturday no doubt.

~~~

Jasmin formerly known as Hui measures fractionally over 162 cm that is with her feet flat (not toes pointed like the DS),
She's actually looks to be the height of my 167 Evo when they were flat next to each other on the bed earlier.
I only measured her really because I weighed her this morning, I have been thinking she's a little bit heavy.

I put her on the scales naked no wig on 38.4Kgs
That is a lot heavier than I expected,
She should be 32kgs+-3kgs but she's got a soft ass option which add another 2kg,
I was expecting her to be 34kg and that is why I weighed and measured her ,
The model 10 is 36kg + 2kg for the soft ass
No, she's definitely 162cm and a model 11 with a wonderful soft ass and very, very soft breasts.

~~~

I've got her on the bed naked with no wig on, the makeup and detail on the head is just so amazing,
under the wig is plain and whiter and the seams aren't finished, they don't need to be, although I would like them to be.
The head is very shiny and the wig slips about a lot I think that is what the valcro is all about,
there is a piece under the front of the wig but not on the front of the head,
I will see how I get on but if it catches behind her it's still pulling straight off it is a nice lace fronted wig,
but it is forever slipping about and it's beginning to piss me off.

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 08:42 AM.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:56 PM
Site Owner

I missed this bit out the other day, at the moment the flight case/trunk whatever you call it, is free, a part of the deal,
normal standard is a cardboard doll box,
in the box from Gynoid you get.....
a doll body wearing sexy underwear,
a head with the wig attached,
and a care instruction card,
nothing else.

I believe Paul added the protective bodystocking and 10% off your next purchase voucher.

Jasmin's silicone is slightly more shinny than both my DS dolls and the 4Woods,
both 4Woods dolls have always been a very matt finish for a silicone doll,
I have powdered her only slightly, the skin colouring is so perfect, I am reluctant to bang loads of powder on.

Her joints are nice and tight, although the elbow have a bit of free play, I think I have used the right term there,
they lock in position, hold a pose, but if you hold the arm then you can move it back and forth slightly,
4Woods are way worse for that and have no lateral hold when their arm are up,that drives me mad.

I didn't really want to say to much about her really because it's hard to explain,
Nell the 167 Evo that I have is the best skeleton I have got and every joint is nice and tight and doesn't move,
the DS160+ is not far off the Evo and Marina my 4woods I ordered her with very tight joints,
and she actually wears me out moving them, I normally dress her and have a rest.
So moving Jasmin's limbs around is not quite as precise as moving them on a Ds, but they are very good.

Care instruction card

click a few times you should be able to read it

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:04 AM
Site Owner

Jasmin's body make-up is excellent, although challenging at the moment to get a decent clear photo of it,
I am restricted for both room space and light, it's a dull day,
I have my off camera flash near the window to add more light, and a small reflector on the other side,
if I was doing a properly review I should make some room for my soft lights,
but I was only intending to do a few shots of her feet
and I am killing time while I am waiting in for the delivery driver to deliver some heads.

The mould seams are excellent in places and very poor in other areas like the insides of the legs for example,
it is a bit of a pet hate of mine,
in my work we encounter seams from moulds especially when the moulds are older or have not been closed up correctly,
they are all removed easily afterwards just takes a little extra time, so for me I think it's just lazy to leave them showing on any doll whatever the price,
if 4Woods can do it then so should everyone else. moaning over!

Metal articulated fingers and toes are excellent they work a dream the fingers don't rotate like the ones on Marina the 4Woods do,
I think they are some sort of plastic in the 4Woods, they work like a dream, and was another selling point for the doll,
I really don't know why because I have never encounter problems with wires on silicone dolls, it's always TPE dolls that have the problem.
I have actually got a TPE doll on order with metal articulated hands, which is another interesting story, it's not for here really......
but, in short they are having all sorts of problems with them, and although they offer them, they have never made one before
the one I have ordered is the first one and it sounds like a lot of dolls are going in the bin.

Here's some photos of the silicone

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 08:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:16 AM
Site Owner

Trying to do this without a tripod was a bad idea

The feet are really good.

Old 04-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Site Owner

There is something special about Jasmin that I really like,
her body and her breast size are not what I would normally choose,
in fact at first when she arrived I was a little disappointed in the size of her breasts,
that went away quite quickly when I felt how soft they were.
She's a really stunning doll and her good points outweigh all the bad,
she's managing to push all my buttons without even trying. This maybe an age thing,
I have never thought about how old my dolls look, Marina and Nell are in their late 20's,
Ginger and the TPE crew are lower 20's I suppose, but Jasmin came in the house the other day,
this 21 year old supermodel sits there not really doing much and pushes all my buttons,
I really can't put my finger on what she's got that does it.

~

~~

~~~

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 04-07-2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Gold Excellence Member

The way her breasts change between vertical and horizontal is so realistic.

If they behave like that under the effect of gravity I can only assume that they are awesome to play with.
Volks Dollfies ~ DD To Heart 2 Lucy Maria Misora, DDS Custom DDH-04 & DDH-10, DD Samurai Jupiter Sirius, DD Mizunatsu Sayaka Shirakawa, DDS Marisa Kirisame, DDS FGO Caster Scáthach-Skadi, DDS KonoSuba Megumin, DDS Reimu Hakurei
Thirdy goodies are available in our Etsy Shop
Old 04-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Site Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
The way her breasts change between vertical and horizontal is so realistic.

If they behave like that under the effect of gravity I can only assume that they are awesome to play with.
They are amazing

They are also two of the goods points I was referring to.

I would hate to think how much entertainment I had time was wasted yesterday playing with those breasts.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Legendary Member

Thanks for posting the photos of the feet, Tommo - they really are good and the seam finish there is much better than on my Sino. The movement of the toes is excellent.

Shame that not all the seams are finished to the same standard - bit of the hap'orth of tar there. If I'd shelled out the asking price for a Gynoid, that would piss me off mega (I suffer from being a Virgo and consequently obsess over small details).

The weight measurement is interesting. As usual more than specified, even making allowances. I like the Model 10 best of the current range. All my dolls are 40Kg plus and I would like a lighter one to take out and about on photoshoots. I'm beginning to wonder if the Model 10 might turn out to be too heavy.

But then you look at what they've done with the breasts - has anyone else done that yet?