UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Help forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 16-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Active New Member

Default Need help with my 1st doll

Hi. I'm about to buy my first doll, and it's a bit confusing out there so would really appreciate your help and advice regarding the following
1. Material:
When it comes to the head, I know Silicone is more realostic but doesn't allow oral. But when it comes to the body, I'm confused. Silicone is more aesthetic, but I heard the silicone love tunnels aren't as enjoyable and more rigid than TPE. So I take it TPE is better for sensation, no?
2. Brands:
What do you think of the following doll brands, all of which have a very realistic appearance: Zelex, Jiushen and Starpery. The look of their dolls is out of this world.
Next comes (as far as I saw) WM and YQ dolls, whose appearances aren't as realistic, but very beautiful.
anyone has real life experience with these brands?
3. Vendor:
Most UK vendors I found don't offer many high end dolls from the above brands, so I have to either buy what I want from abroad (what do you think of Silisonelovers.com which is an American site but can ship to the UK) Or buy local (like lucidtoys.co.uk, which doesn't have what I want). The only local vendor that can get the dolls I want is cloudclimax.co.uk, but has only 1 review on trustpilot, and the website looks a bit sketchy. What do you think of cloudclimax? Any one has positive experience buying from it?
Thanks in advance.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Gold Member

Cloud climax are very reputable- I've dealt with them multiple times, and Paul is very helpful. Also, it is a real positive to have someone in the UK handle import for you. They do a lot of vouchers, recently there was £150 off all dolls and they tend to offer you money off if you put things in your basket and wait a few hours - so do that as you can use more than one voucher!

Another very good UK vendor is Doll House UK (https://www.the-doll-house.com/) - again, Phil is very good and they will handle all the import into the country. I've personally used them as well and would vouch foe the service. They both do high end dolls. If you want a doll Phil isn't selling on the site, email him as I got one of mine through him for a brand they don't list (Irontech silicone).

TPE in general is softer than silicone. Which one I'd recommend probably depends on what you're buying her for. Both have made advances towards each other over the years - TPE dolls now look more realistic, and silicone is now much softer! If you want oral function, most silicone won't offer this. Hard silicone heads - especially with the implanted hair options tend to be very hard (like lips aren't soft for kissing) - but they are incredibly photorealistic if you want a model/muse or just fall in love with them.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
Cloud climax are very reputable- I've dealt with them multiple times, and Paul is very helpful. Also, it is a real positive to have someone in the UK handle import for you. They do a lot of vouchers, recently there was £150 off all dolls and they tend to offer you money off if you put things in your basket and wait a few hours - so do that as you can use more than one voucher!

Another very good UK vendor is Doll House UK (https://www.the-doll-house.com/) - again, Phil is very good and they will handle all the import into the country. I've personally used them as well and would vouch foe the service. They both do high end dolls. If you want a doll Phil isn't selling on the site, email him as I got one of mine through him for a brand they don't list (Irontech silicone).

TPE in general is softer than silicone. Which one I'd recommend probably depends on what you're buying her for. Both have made advances towards each other over the years - TPE dolls now look more realistic, and silicone is now much softer! If you want oral function, most silicone won't offer this. Hard silicone heads - especially with the implanted hair options tend to be very hard (like lips aren't soft for kissing) - but they are incredibly photorealistic if you want a model/muse or just fall in love with them.
Can't thank you enough Willendorph. I have more confidence buying from those vendors now.
Any idea re the brands I listed?
Old 16-10-2023, 03:52 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adham_85 View Post
Can't thank you enough Willendorph. I have more confidence buying from those vendors now.
Any idea re the brands I listed?
Unfortunately, I don't have dolls of any of those brands. Reputation-wise I think Zelex are purportedly very good. I've seen a lot of people happy with Starperry dolls. I think for both there were some quality issues that came up a few years ago, but nothing I've seen recently. I don't know a lot about jiusheng, but the ass kneading video they did of their Yuffie doll recently was enough to want to make me buy one 🤣
https://twitter.com/jiusheng_doll/st...56562157793612

I'm sure if you hang around a bit some others will arrive with more brand specific knowledge. The other option is to look on TDF (dollforum.com) - they have a lot of members there, but mostly US. There are probably plenty of reviews, although you will find a lot are less helpful than us British types. You will also have to steer clear of the endless LHP arguments they have (Love Hole Placement- like where the vagina is... seems to be an endless source of frustration for some people and on TDF people have become a bit militant over the years ).
Old 16-10-2023, 03:53 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

...as a little addendum regarding vouchers, there may be Black Friday Sales doing the rounds in a months time.

WM are fine, fine and bloody fine!

- - -
Old 16-10-2023, 03:58 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
...as a little addendum regarding vouchers, there may be Black Friday Sales doing the rounds in a months time.

WM are fine, fine and bloody fine!
You're a star Willendorph.
Old 16-10-2023, 03:59 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Algae, but close enough.

PLEASE also consider weight as a major factor in any purchasing decision.

- - -
Old 16-10-2023, 04:02 PM
Active New Member

I'm new to all this too. One thing I am learning is, I only like the white or natural colour skin tones.
Many site photos may show white but the common
colour seems to be tan.

If you want to buy white or natural make sure
from the vendor that is what you will be getting. That's especially true if buying extra heads to match an existing white torso.
Old 16-10-2023, 04:09 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Algae, but close enough.

PLEASE also consider weight as a major factor in any purchasing decision.
We are ALGAEDORPH!

Resistance is futile...
Old 16-10-2023, 04:33 PM
Vendor

HI Adam,

Welcome to the forum.

Tags
cloudclimax, lucidtoys, siliconelovers, wm dolls, zelex