UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 01-04-2021, 08:51 AM
Vendor

Default Head 372 - Beautiful New Head

hi guys,

I just had to share with you a pic of head 372, I love how realistically beautiful she is:

(more pics here)

Is she:

- marriage material,
- deliciously dateable, or
- worth a quickie?

Jane x
Old 01-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Silver Member

I'd say dateable for me... but then i don't believe in marriage.

She's got a strong face too so i think she'd be bossy and expect only the best.
Old 01-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Banned

The implanted hair certainly makes a big difference to an already stunning head doesn't it.

I know that Tommo went crazy for this girl for a while (one of her sisters now lives in the Tardis).

There are several heads in that 300 series that are equally as charastmatic (304, 326, 334, 336 and 370 spring to mind (the eye's of all of those (and #372) need to be registered as dangerous weapons)).

As for Date, Marry, One night stand... And I'm going to add a 4th category, adopt

Date: WM #172
Marry: WM #286
One night stand: I would have to think about that one... Maybe WM #185
Adopt: JY #79

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
She's got a strong face too so i think she'd be bossy and expect only the best.
Ey up Cabbage

I don't think that her lip makeup and eyebrows are doing her any favours but I look at that mouth and think a bit of tooth whitening and some next level (i.e. Karrot/Adam/etc.) lippy applying skills and she could be a real sweetie.

With implanted hair she's going to be the firmer TPE so could be made Silicone level stunning and retain it for longer.... But at the cost of the warm kissability of girls without implanted hair and those lips really need to be kissed.

I think that she would fit in well here but at the minute she's at the back of quite a long queue... Must update my list as several of the girls on the existing one now live here.

Maybe time for another wish list thread

Have a good day matey,

Shamus.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:15 PM
Diamond Member

Shes gonna make someone very happy.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Legendary Member

I will have to try to see this head another way...
Old 01-04-2021, 04:36 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ey up Cabbage

I don't think that her lip makeup and eyebrows are doing her any favours but I look at that mouth and think a bit of tooth whitening and some next level (i.e. Karrot/Adam/etc.) lippy applying skills and she could be a real sweetie.

With implanted hair she's going to be the firmer TPE so could be made Silicone level stunning and retain it for longer.... But at the cost of the warm kissability of girls without implanted hair and those lips really need to be kissed.

I think that she would fit in well here but at the minute she's at the back of quite a long queue... Must update my list as several of the girls on the existing one now live here.

Maybe time for another wish list thread

Have a good day matey,

Shamus.

Some darker lips (not too much!) and liner around her eyes i think... also, with implanted hair, i can FULLY see the appeal of it but, i do have to question how long it would last before it started looking rough and/ or become thin.

Jenny sleeps in the bed with me every night and the back of her wig is taking a bit of a battering... although, watch this space. That's all i'm saying on that. For now. :P
Old 01-04-2021, 04:46 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Some darker lips (not too much!) and liner around her eyes i think... also, with implanted hair, i can FULLY see the appeal of it but, i do have to question how long it would last before it started looking rough and/ or become thin.

Jenny sleeps in the bed with me every night and the back of her wig is taking a bit of a battering... although, watch this space. That's all i'm saying on that. For now. :P
Most nights emma wears a beanie to bed. Keeps her head warm. Stops her looking like kojak and it saves her wigs... Plus she looks super cute lol
Old 01-04-2021, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:

Hiya Cabbage,

my girls have bed wigs and day wigs.

Bed wigs are always short (and cheap). Day wigs tends to be longer and are generally at least twice the price... Although some of the day wigs started as bedwigs but just seemed too good for that fate and some of the day wigs ended up as bed wigs as they were complete shit.

To paraphrase Forest Gump. Wig buying is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.

p.s. their bed wigs are always the same colour as their day wigs (otherwise it wouldn't bew them).
Old 01-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Site Owner

Quote:
Some darker lips (not too much!)

Those do
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257