Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 19-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovedoll_co_uk View Post

head 8 on YL 155cm D Cup Body

More Pics Of This Doll Here

Hundreds Of Sold Doll Pics Here - Searchable by head or body so you can find which one you want
This one looks like she has just sat on something unexpectedly.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Allie's Hubby & Sales Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsurfie View Post
This one looks like she has just sat on something unexpectedly.
I'm sure the factories are missing a trick here. If only they would give these factory pics a bit of character, I'm sure it would encourage more sharing of the image.

- - -
Old 19-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
I'm sure the factories are missing a trick here. If only they would give these factory pics a bit of character, I'm sure it would encourage more sharing of the image.
It's little quirks that give a face character rather than the airbrushed ones to make them look too perfect and remove any blemishes.

Perhaps that sort of thing can be done when the marketing photos are taken to make them a little less perfect and more natural looking.
Old 19-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
When Natasha was having her passport photo's taken I absolutely loved the way that she was looking at the door and you could almost see her pondering whether to get down and run for it.

From the back showing what she's looking at :

And from the front. Just loved her expression of "Whats out there then???". "Why do I have to get in a box, I can walk that".

Not gone off subject as she did come fro Graham / LDUK
Old 19-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
It's little quirks that give a face character rather than the airbrushed ones to make them look too perfect and remove any blemishes.

Perhaps that sort of thing can be done when the marketing photos are taken to make them a little less perfect and more natural looking.
As I take some of the marketing photos I am curious what sorta thing you were thinking about? I neither airbrush or remove imperfections on any of the photos (I only remove camera sensor dust and the occasional strand of hair - editing out seam lines, neck/head gap and re-doing make up etc. would be like shooting myself in the foot).
I do however spend hours and hours on small details like finger and eyes positioning, hair, and flattering light, to make them look nice and natural.
Old 19-08-2019, 08:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandos View Post
As I take some of the marketing photos I am curious what sorta thing you were thinking about? I neither airbrush or remove imperfections on any of the photos (I only remove camera sensor dust and the occasional strand of hair - editing out seam lines, neck/head gap and re-doing make up etc. would be like shooting myself in the foot).
I do however spend hours and hours on small details like finger and eyes positioning, hair, and flattering light, to make them look nice and natural.
BIB that's the sort of thing I mean of editing them out.

I don't know if you have a photo of the Jinsan 118 head - the one I have for Arya - but If you look at my Album on her you can see the factory photo Andy P sent me.

That way, if you do have a larger image of the 118 head you can compare how they look.

I'm not saying every photo should be as a doll looks out the box, more one or two (maybe upon request of the vendor) and the rest how you take photos of them to show what can be achieved and the potential of how a doll can look.

Last edited by mcsurfie; 19-08-2019 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Extra sentence.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:

I don't know if you have a photo of the Jinsan 118 head - the one I have for Arya - but If you look at my Album on her you can see the factory photo Andy P sent me.

That way, if you do have a larger image of the 118 head you can compare how they look.
Hi McSurfie,

Arya is a JY118 not a Jinsan girl???
Old 19-08-2019, 09:16 PM
Site Owner

Hi Graham,

Some lovely factory photos, and great to see you posting over here.

Sorry Graham, I would like to get this back on topic sort out some confusion and post some of your website photos too.

@ McSurfie

Quote:

Unfortunately I don't think even Mandos, In my honest opinion one of the best doll photographer can photograph a Jinsan #118 head and make it look like a JY 118 head.

Over and out:- back on topic please.
Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Last edited by Tommo10; 20-08-2019 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 19-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi McSurfie,

Arya is a JY118 not a Jinsan girl???
It's a bit confusing as YL and WM also have a 118 head. if JY are unique then perhaps they need a different numbering system to distinguish them apart.
Old 19-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's a bit confusing as YL and WM also have a 118 head. if JY are unique then perhaps they need a different numbering system to distinguish them apart.
Its a different company.

Thats a bit like saying that the street next to yours uses the same house numbers!

Also, Mandos was actually giving examples of the sort of things that he does not do.

Remember that Mandoss is the photographer for WM Dolls so other Jinsan girls (YL, OR and the other WM Doll) would not be him.

HTH,

Shamus.