UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 27-11-2020, 05:04 PM
Active New Member

Default New Male WM Doll

Hi. New to forum. Received my Male WM doll, 160cm with 78 head. Very petite but I can lift him quite easily. Very impressed with all joint movements, but how long will they stay stiff, and get loose? Self standing, but because of his small feet the shoes slip off, when I lift him. Need smaller shoes and boots, but he is easy to dress. He has a beautiful androgynous face. Have turned him into a sexy HM Rocker Boy, with long flowing hair. Some make-up with black eye liner (lower eye lid) as with many HM Rocker boys and Emo Boys. I have made his plump lips a deeper red and also slightly glossy, but this comes off when I kiss him, as he is very kissable. Maybe you can get some type of TPE paint or lipstick, that stays on his lips after kissing? I was slightly concerned at very slim build but have grown to love it. The only gripe is his fingers, far too spindly, and too delicate. They are so delicate I can see some accidents happening, with the metal poking through, need extra care. Overall, I love him! Will post some photos when I know how to on this forum? This is my intro, take it easy and stay safe.
Old 27-11-2020, 05:32 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcomes to the forum. For lip colour, my lady uses eyeshadow. It lasts a lot longer than lipstick, even with kisses. For shiny, just add a little lip gloss, but it doesn't stay shiny for long.
eco.
Old 28-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Bronze Member

Does he have a name yet?
Old 28-11-2020, 08:12 PM
Active New Member

Default Jamie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernGuy View Post

Does he have a name yet?
Thanks. He is Jamie. Very sexy slim body, and curvy bum. And such a sexy androgynous face, sexy eyes, plump kissable lips. Like someone out of an 80s HM Rock Group, or follower. In leather, super stretch jeans, and rock/goth boots. Just seen that you can attach a photo to a post, but need to reduce res. to 800x800.
Old 28-11-2020, 09:28 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Many congratulations

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 29-11-2020, 01:03 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Like Ecobod, I also use eyeshadow for lips, it does last longer than lipstick.

Joint tightness will depend on several factors, mainly how often and how radical you are with posing and reposing him! Some dolls can be reposed many many times with no issue whatsoever but others loosen quite quickly, ir really seems to be a 'luck of the draw' thing. I hope you have many years of tight joints but there are never any guarantees.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you have much fun and, more importantly, a great and long-lasting connection with your new partner
Old 29-11-2020, 01:38 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurodoll View Post
Thanks. He is Jamie. Very sexy slim body, and curvy bum. And such a sexy androgynous face, sexy eyes, plump kissable lips. Like someone out of an 80s HM Rock Group, or follower. In leather, super stretch jeans, and rock/goth boots. Just seen that you can attach a photo to a post, but need to reduce res. to 800x800.
As quite a liberal bi-guy, I see you format your posts the same we way format our female doll posts and that is refreshing.
Companionship, attraction and sexual happiness are unique to each of us and I genuinely wish you every happiness with your doll.

(*Out of curiousity, is Jamie 'hard' all the time or is he flacid and bottom only? Feel free to PM)