UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Anatomicaldoll Doll Forum.(G)

Old 10-11-2015, 10:41 AM
Active New Member

Question Are Anatomicaldoll still in production ?

I have sent three messages to Anatomicaldoll but have had no reply i also just tried to call them but that number does not work
Anatomicaldoll if you read this thread please get in touch as i would like to order my doll from you

Marilyn
Old 10-11-2015, 04:36 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Blackbear rarely comes on here but two folks worth contacting are Kharn and Everhard. Everhard had a new doll on order which should have been with him last month so drop them a PM and hopefully you'll know.
It's a husband and wife team if memory serves me correctly and they have dropped off the radar before.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 10-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Gold Member

Wulfie is completely right. Anatomical is a small workshop, and their website sometimes has glitches, but they are still in business.

The best way to contact them is to send a PM at TDF; forum profile: http://dollforum.com/forum/memberlis...rofile&u=28324.

Please make sure to make dealings only with Oleg or Irina. Anatomical does not accept resellers, so any vendor offering their dolls is a scam.

Sandro
Old 11-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Active New Member

Default Great news

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynsdoll View Post
I have sent three messages to Anatomicaldoll but have had no reply i also just tried to call them but that number does not work
Anatomicaldoll if you read this thread please get in touch as i would like to order my doll from you

Marilyn
All is good i have now heard from Anatomicaldoll and excited girl I am

xxxx Hugs Marilyn
Old 12-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Does this mean you have ordered one?

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/fo...mid=643&page=3And here:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=40240
Old 13-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Active New Member

Default Anatomical cargo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bin View Post
Does this mean you have ordered one?
Hey Joe,

I need to know more about the custom and getting her to my home in Scotland from Heathrow ,they can not ship to Scotland Do you or does anyone know of a good firm that has worked with dolls like these before that i can use for transportation to my home from Heathrow ?......................any help at this stage would be great peeps

Dolly hugs xxxxx
Old 13-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Ex Member

I usually use Seko Logistics, based at or near Heathrow Airport, to do the import paperwork and arrange delivery. Their guy in a van (a subcontractor I think) is used to delivering dolls -- as far as the south coast, anyway. Their prices seem to me reasonable. (The VAT is the biggest additional cost.) A trip to Scotland might cost a bit though.

In recent years they have been fairly efficient. However, if you use them, track the shipment and tell them when it arrives. You would think they would tell you when it arrives, but in the past (some years ago now, with different personnel) they did not tell me. As a result, one doll sat in the crate for a week in their warehouse.

------------------------

By coincidence, my first Anatomical Doll -- Anoushka -- arrived at my place the same day that a magazine crew visited, as a result of which the delivery guy got himself in Closer magazine!

Last edited by Everhard; 13-11-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Tags
anatomicladoll, doll, russian