UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > The Sales Section. (GM) > Sold items. (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2023, 07:58 PM
Bronze Member

Default SOLD: Elsa Babe doll

For sale I have a prototype Elsa Babe doll that I purchased off Havemlover

She is a 165 cm silicone doll with metal skeleton and comes with 2 heads And is about 3 years old.

First the damage as this doll had a loose right hip joint when I purchased her and this was a common issue with their early dolls but there is no actual free play in the joint and the doll can still stand up if her back is lent against an object as all other joints are still very tight.

Overall visual condition Is like new as she as not been used as a sex doll so silicone has no abrasions and body and face paint has no fading, finger wires are good with no pokes and fingernails are all still attached.

Included with the doll is a pink cosplay maid outfit that was custom made with removable sleeves so fits the doll well and has only been worn by her for these photos so is as new plus there are multiple mostly new wigs 2 of which were expensive cosplay wigs and then there is some stockings and lingerie.

Due to me picking the doll up with a box that wasn’t really sized for this doll and the heads won’t fit in it I am not prepared to ship her so she would have to be picked up from Stoke-on-Trent.

Price for doll with 2 heads is £350 with accessories which cost over £150 so I think this price is a bargain so I will not be accepting any offers.

“I have read and understand the UKLDF Sales Rules”

Regards

Mahoro

Last edited by algaeholics; 06-12-2023 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Bronze Member

Sold pending collection