UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Cloud Climax (G)

Old 08-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Gold Member

Send a message via Skype™ to CloudClimax
Default All new JY Doll prices live on .co.uk

Good Morning,
Brand new prices for JY Dolls now live on CloudClimax.co.uk
Best Regards
Paul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (43.4 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by CloudClimax; 08-11-2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Golden Diamond Member

I have been encouraging of JY in the past but Ray there has disappeared. Ray was the one person who understood quality and good business. The owner of the business has seduced people to go down the route of undercutting all other manufacturers and vendors so as to put them out of business and then either cut and run or once a monopoly is achieved to force up prices as the only manufacturer left.

Their dolls are not best quality. They always have some joints that are too loose and the nuts being welded, they cannot be repaired. The wrist rotation joints are both so loose on the dolls I have from JY that the hands cannot be posed.

Sending junk on airflights around the world for consumption and dumping is not the DS ethic.

Furthermore by going to these silly low prices you destroy the market for second hand dolls. If people cannot sell second hand then they won't buy new. This means dolls going to landfill, people thinking very carefully before buying and a collapse of sales in the market. It's not a clever thing to do.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 08-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Active New Member

Do you think there may be scope in the future to order in some of these dolls for next day delivery ? I'm saving atm for my first ever doll with a view to purchase within the next 3 months and I'm finding as I look around that so many dolls have 20+ delivery days. I understand why when there's lots of choices for eyes and nails, etc, but for the simpler model I know having the option of next day is extremely appealing, that's why if Ex-Lite is in stock then I'll be ordering one. With the JY price reduction, I'd prefer that model if possible but the very long delivery times would most likely put me off.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:05 PM
Gold Member

Hi Stunt,

Welcome to the forum. I do have EX-Lites arriving on Friday for next day delivery. I only have a couple left unsold in the shipment and one of those has a reserve on it.

The JY Dolls are of the utmost quality. If they were not, we would not be selling them. We do not currently offer them for next day delivery but it is a possibility into the New Year.

By buying through a reseller you have the additional protection of a UK based service point, and you can opt to have your JY Doll shipped to us and our stringent checks made prior to being delivered to you discreetly on a suitable day.

Please contact me at support@cloudclimax.com for more information or for help with your order.

Thanks

Paul
Old 08-11-2017, 06:22 PM
Gold Member

Default Hi Harem

Hi Harem,

Thank you for your reply to my post.

I am sorry that you are not happy with your JY Dolls, however if we were not confident with the products we would not be selling them.

Our current pricing levels are a special offer and the market is both dictating and allowing me to sell at these prices. It is good to bring to the UK market products at a lower price making a good standard of doll available at a lower price. It means there are more of us out there getting the enjoyment of the doll lifestyle. This is a competitive industry where pricing is constantly changing. When the EX-Lite was released we were selling at £929 and the price is now down to £529, this is a prime example of pricing changes.

I don't think that I am affecting the second hand doll market as most second hand dolls are silicone. There will always be people who do not want a second hand doll any case.

We have not taken the decision to sell JY Dolls lightly and there are various reasons why we, as a business have chosen to do so.

I think that the relationship I hold with all of the manufacturers I sell for, including both DS Dolls and JY Dolls is extremely important and I think that the ethics held by any company I work with are paramount and a very serious matter. As you know I sell many other products too from various world renowned brands.

I hope that you can gain some understanding of my business decisions from my response.

Your comments are fully appreciated. The likes of ABS, SexToys.co.uk and even lovehoney are now moving into the TPE market. We have to as a business remain competitive and react to all market changes.

Please email me, it is always a pleasure to hear from you. You still have not sent me a copy of your book.

Best Regards
Paul
Old 08-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClimax View Post
I think that the relationship I hold with all of the manufacturers I sell for, including both DS Dolls and JY Dolls is extremely important and I think that the ethics held by any company I work with are paramount and a very serious matter.
This is why JY have specifically not been approved at TDF.

Ray was focussed on quality and the ethical activity of the company. Since his departure the company has been led by the owner who has followed the destructive direction she was following before.

Dolls cannot be produced at the prices they are marketing them at sustainably to maintain quality, let alone to innovate, and certainly not to pay attention to quality control.

It's good that these prices are only a special offer, but I have reason to urge the greatest of caution in the longer run.

The fact that Ray has resigned from them, as he also resigned from Rifrano, says a great deal. He resigned after his experience at the Berlin Show apparently. He's an honourable guy who cut his teeth commercially working for high street well known brands. He will have resigned only for very good reason and he knows what he's doing.

When he appears working for another company, those will be the dolls to buy. He will only go where the products are good with management ethics to match.

Best wishes

Harem
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews
Old 08-11-2017, 06:36 PM
Active New Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudClimax View Post
Hi Stunt,

Welcome to the forum. I do have EX-Lites arriving on Friday for next day delivery. I only have a couple left unsold in the shipment and one of those has a reserve on it.

The JY Dolls are of the utmost quality. If they were not, we would not be selling them. We do not currently offer them for next day delivery but it is a possibility into the New Year.

By buying through a reseller you have the additional protection of a UK based service point, and you can opt to have your JY Doll shipped to us and our stringent checks made prior to being delivered to you discreetly on a suitable day.

Please contact me at support@cloudclimax.com for more information or for help with your order.

Thanks

Paul
Thanks Paul, I have every faith in CloudClimax, I've been lurking as I've been saving and yours is the website I'd love to buy from so hopefully in the new year we can do business. All the best.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:52 PM
Gold Member

Thank you Stunt,
There is a lot going on right now and many new products will be launching over the next few months.

We will always sell DS as the Flagship reseller UK & EU this is our dedicated manufacturer whom we are commercially in partnership with to support and promote 100% through sales and media for UK & EU
Along with our relatively new direct business relationship with JY.

We will only sell these two companies in the Silicone and TPE range, portfolio.

As for CyberSkin products and any other products like PipeDream Extreme we will be constantly evolving our range with our US partner with other new awesome brands coming in the New Year from our colleagues in the States.

Look forward to your order Stunt when your ready.

Thank you
Paul

Last edited by CloudClimax; 08-11-2017 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Typo