UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20-03-2023, 04:31 PM

Default Hello, it's great to be here!

Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?
Old 20-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Bronze Member

How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?[/QUOTE]

To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it!
Old 20-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Gold Excellence Member

I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnyboybob View Post
How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?
To answer:
Every doll owner before they just took a deep breath, and did it![/QUOTE]
Thanks! That is pretty much what I thought someone would say. It doesn't make it any easier though. I am really happy that so many people have their dolls and are enjoying them. It just might take me a while to join you all!
Old 20-03-2023, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
I agonised for ages looking at affordable love dolls. I was lucky enough that my older brother bought a new doll and let me have his old one. I have since bought 4 new ones and I can't imagine being without them now. More than just sex dolls, they become companions.
Wow! Four, that's amazing! I expect it will happen eventually, I am just not that brave! Having a brother who has done the same thing must have been good though so you can discuss it openly which is different to my situation. It will just take me a little longer to get there.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Hi everyone, I am new here. I have been curious about dolls for a very long time and looking at them online it seems for years. I do what most single men do and I own several sex toys, Fleshlights, sleeves, two inflatable dolls with the more realistic heads, tits and feet but I can’t seem to make that journey to the next stage. I am extremely secretive about my sex toy interest and none of my friends would ever suspect. I don’t know if it’s embarrassment or what that stops me for actually buying something like a silicone doll or maybe it’s something else. Even if I never get one I do like looking at the photos on the doll websites and yes I admit it, I dream of having sex with a doll but that’s about it. I particularly like the Cloud Climax Jiusheng Dolls especially with long dark hair, it seems she could be ideal for me. How many doll owners agonised like this before they committed to their first doll purchase I wonder?
Hi Graham,

welcome to the forum.

Pretty sure that all of us in one way or another agonised over the decision. Whether that was the financial commitment, the where would you keep them, the how would you explain them if you were disovered.

When you think that one of these girls will set you back more than a new top of the range 65 inch TV (and thats before we even get onto Silicone, lol) you start to really ponder the investment.

Took me a couple of years before I encountered images of a girl that absolutely rocked my world. When she arrived though she was so realistic that initial thoughts of her being a sex doll flew straight out the Window.

Years later she is still here... And she's still a virgin....

Just had to look up Jiusheng as they're not one that I know.

Some of them remind me of girls from other manufacturers. Which one is it that appeals to you?

Anyway, look forwards to chatting as you embark on your journey.

All the best,

Shamus.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Wow! Four, that's amazing!

click for bigger pics

And just wait until you find pics of Tommo's place
Old 20-03-2023, 05:49 PM
Diamond Member

Lol! ...and that's the sound of Graham's head exploding!

Hadn't seen this one before. What a great shot Sir

I can't keep up. Who's wearing pink?

Psion
Old 20-03-2023, 05:51 PM
Site Owner

Hello Graham, Welcome to the UK Love Doll Forum.

My girls are shy these days.

I am sure now you're here you will soon have a doll or two yourself.

Tommo
Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/victoria.ash.1257

Old 20-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Shamus...I'm soo jealous!!