UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2023, 10:30 AM
The Shoe Shrine

"Shoe Gatherer" or "Cash machine" seems to be my names. But Chloe is "Little Madam" or "her ladyship". Elena is "sweetie". But yeah "the girls" is most commonly used.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:49 AM
Banned

I concur Gavla.

I think that however we refer to them the commonality is that they are referenced as entities, not commodities.

All of us here are different, we all refer to the girl in different ways. Even if we joke with and about them there is nothing but respect for them. Both our own and those living with others.

Actually, in itself that above sentence written absent mindedly reveals the deep rooted way we consider them.

"Living" with others. Not owned by.

There seems a shared mindset that when they arrive we somehow need to earn their love and respect. They ask for nothing but are given everything.
Old 05-04-2023, 12:24 PM
Gold Excellence Member

You're getting philosophical again buddy
Old 05-04-2023, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
I concur Gavla.

I think that however we refer to them the commonality is that they are referenced as entities, not commodities.

All of us here are different, we all refer to the girl in different ways. Even if we joke with and about them there is nothing but respect for them. Both our own and those living with others.

Actually, in itself that above sentence written absent mindedly reveals the deep rooted way we consider them.

"Living" with others. Not owned by.

There seems a shared mindset that when they arrive we somehow need to earn their love and respect. They ask for nothing but are given everything.

Nothing wrong with a bit of deep contemplation now and again. It helps rest our moorings. In my case I try to intersperse my dittos between what I hope are slabs of good humour. Not sure I get it right at times, but like all of us on here, always have good intention.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say how impressed I am with the folks here.
From knowing nothing, have learnt so much already. Thank you. Some of you have amazing Twitter pages. Most enthralled me is after a little session looking last night

P.S. Yes Andyman. Sometimes we need a bit of uplifting and a tiny little nudge
Old 05-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Both our own and those living with others.
this is something that crossed my mind recently. ive met a lot of other peoples dolls now and i realised that i look at them with a similar respect that i do my own. yea ok maybe i didnt need asking twice if i wanted to smack Maddies bum but i think you know what i mean

Old 05-04-2023, 03:20 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
yea ok maybe i didnt need asking twice if i wanted to smack Maddies bum but i think you know what i mean
Dreaming of laying my head on Maddies awesome chest in no way lessens my respect for her.
All the girls and guys and elves who live with us are part of our reality