UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Introductions Forum (G)
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2023, 10:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Shamus leave the poor guy alone. Hes just walked in the door and your badgering him for numbers. Remember what it was like on day 1. You're blinded by them and cant think of anything else........ Oh ffs who am i kidding. You get turned on by numbers. I forgot who I was talking to .
Its a fair cop
Old 08-06-2023, 02:39 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarlos View Post
Hi I am new here and would like to say what a great forum so many interesting stories tips and Beautiful Dolls - I do have one coming soon which will be my first but she is a Torso I don't have much room for a full size doll after my separation and divorce I live in very a small room now cheers

to UKLD Forum...if you are looking for nice Girls. Don`t forget to Visite my Site here...

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Every day New !!!
Old 08-06-2023, 02:58 AM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
Thank you Gavla82 I agree with your kind words thanks for sharing your girl Chloe wonderful - 3 years crikey that is great - I think one of main advantage of Torso is it will be lighter to move around and easier for me to store due to my small room I live in - but she looks very beautiful well in the pictures I will update when she arrives hopefully soon and think of a name for her - it is crazy every day I think about her and not even arrived yet I did not expect this good feeling I have D
They have that effect on you that's for sure. I remember when I set eyes on Chloes face on the site and thinking she needs to be here with me and I kept thinking about her till the day she arrived. She has been my saviour, my rock and my loyal companion ever since.

I personally believe it's the head that makes the girl, you can go through many Torsos and bodies, but it will always be the head that makes her.

So, if further down the line you fancy going for a full body for your new lady, then don't feel you are parting with her when you swap from Torso to full body.
Old 08-06-2023, 06:57 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavla82 View Post
They have that effect on you that's for sure. I remember when I set eyes on Chloes face on the site and thinking she needs to be here with me and I kept thinking about her till the day she arrived. She has been my saviour, my rock and my loyal companion ever since.

I personally believe it's the head that makes the girl, you can go through many Torsos and bodies, but it will always be the head that makes her.

So, if further down the line you fancy going for a full body for your new lady, then don't feel you are parting with her when you swap from Torso to full body.
Yes I agree I try not to look at the face now until she arrives it is like she has a spell on me.

Yes the head makes her for sure I been browsing through a lot of heads with so much choice some look alike it is finding the ones who are slightly different to the rest - but regarding wigs it seems heads do not come with them and some wigs I really like but cannot find it any where - but I had an idea but don't know if would work say white Blonde hair would it be possible to spray colour around the bottom strands of hair?

I did not think of that yes I could simply buy a full body later on when I am ready I am sure she would be thrilled at the thought

thanks for all your help
Old 08-06-2023, 07:01 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyhahn View Post
to UKLD Forum...if you are looking for nice Girls. Don`t forget to Visite my Site here...

Harleyhahns Greatest Girls

Every day New !!!
thanks harleyhahn I have seen some of your girls last night they are incredibly Beautiful and what amazing lifelike shots

a lot look like Models I am well impressed
Old 08-06-2023, 10:55 AM
Part of the Furniture

Hey Tarlos

Hope the wait for her arrival isnt too long

Im a divorcee as well, single for over 12 years now and happier than I ever thought I could be, with close to 11 years with dolls in my life. Tis awesome!

I may have missed it, but did you give us a hint of who was coming to stay??

K

Click the pics for their threads...
We also Tweet
Old 08-06-2023, 02:39 PM
The Shoe Shrine

Quote:
but regarding wigs it seems heads do not come with them and some wigs I really like but cannot find it any where
Look on Amazon or other wig stores. Haircube or k'ryssma wigs. Got these for my girls and they are nice and soft and stylish.

Quote:
thanks harleyhahn I have seen some of your girls
They aren't his girls, he just shares photos from vendors sites.
Old 08-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Welcome in, Tarlos, from me & my girls
Old 08-06-2023, 04:33 PM
Platinum coloured Poppet & Pigeon

Welcome Tarlos
Old 08-06-2023, 06:53 PM
Golden Diamond Member

to the forum, Tarlos. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your girl to arrive.