UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Vendors Forum > Love doll UK

Old 22-08-2021, 06:55 AM
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
Howdy Lovedoll.co.uk

My loveable outcast unmentionable doll is 160cm tall with a healthy G chest, and her head is not removeable. So I guess I would need at least a 170cm case for her?

My other dolls, I really don't like removing their heads. Most of my dolls, after screwing/plonking the head on once, the head never comes off again. So for some that would mean a 180cm trunk at least.

If I had the skills of Mr Cabbage, and needed to hide them, I'd build a fake wall.

Do many people store dolls under their bed?

I cannot remember in my life ever having a bed that would accommodate a trunk underneath it. Especially not a trunk capable of providing sanctuary to a lady with an impressive chest.

Cheers,

Mr F
yes, it does seem like an unnecessary chore to remove the head on a doll when you're only talking an extra 20cm or so. I guess when we used the screw system it was more of a chore but with the new push on connectors, there doesn't seem as much advantage now. If you can accommodate 160cm in your room, 180cm shouldn't be that much more of a stretch.

I'm wondering if ottoman beds are also more hassle than you'd like to go through on, say a daily basis? I can imagine it messes your bed each time you lift it and you have to smooth it down again?

What about these storage boxes / free standing ottomans? The type you put at the bottom of your bed to keep extra blankets in. If these were big enough and maybe lockable, could these be the ideal solution?

Jane

Last edited by Lovedoll_co_uk; 22-08-2021 at 06:55 AM. Reason: forgot my name
Old 22-08-2021, 10:20 AM
Gold Member

Swanky! I like the wheels on them ( bet nobody noticed). To help you move the box around without removing the contents - sterling!