UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Old 21-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Silver Member

If you like Japanese music, you should really check out Versailles. Honestly, they're probably the most talented band around. They play symphonic metal with a lot of visual flair. They dress in quite a unique way and have a whole French aristocrat/vampire theme (they're a visual kei band which is a type of music mixed with strong visuals often with goth type looks, but different at the same time as it's a Japanese fashion take on things). Hizaki and Teru are some of the best guitar players in Japan. I got to meet Hizaki once (The guitar player in the princess dress), and he was nice enough to shake my hand and sign my CDs. Actually, I've got a photo of us together too....

Anyway, this was a song written for their original bass player who died. It's about 16 minutes long, but the performance is incredible - and if you don't like it you officially have no taste and suck

Sorry to interrupt the videos of Japanese girls...

Oh, but if you like Babymetal and Band-Maid types, you might like Bridear. They're an all girl hard rock/metal band. They write some really good guitar too. I actually rate them higher than Band Maid, but Babymetal's Kami band are amazing as they're essentially a super group formed of famous artists.

Old 21-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Holy shit
You're welcome!

Psion
Old 22-10-2021, 08:11 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Awesome stuff Willendorph. Thank you for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willendorph View Post
If you like Japanese music, you should really check out Versailles. Honestly, they're probably the most talented band around. They play symphonic metal with a lot of visual flair. They dress in quite a unique way and have a whole French aristocrat/vampire theme (they're a visual kei band which is a type of music mixed with strong visuals often with goth type looks, but different at the same time as it's a Japanese fashion take on things). Hizaki and Teru are some of the best guitar players in Japan. I got to meet Hizaki once (The guitar player in the princess dress), and he was nice enough to shake my hand and sign my CDs. Actually, I've got a photo of us together too....

Anyway, this was a song written for their original bass player who died. It's about 16 minutes long, but the performance is incredible - and if you don't like it you officially have no taste and suck

Sorry to interrupt the videos of Japanese girls...

Oh, but if you like Babymetal and Band-Maid types, you might like Bridear. They're an all girl hard rock/metal band. They write some really good guitar too. I actually rate them higher than Band Maid, but Babymetal's Kami band are amazing as they're essentially a super group formed of famous artists.

Old 22-10-2021, 08:12 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Awesome stuff Psion. Thank you for sharing

I love Japanese culture

Quote:
Originally Posted by psion satori View Post
Couldn't agree more Mr. F

If you are looking for cosplay vids, then these guys 'Rescue The Princess' are the best in the biz. Their videos are breathtaking!
https://twitter.com/rtplostlink

Plenty here for you to enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/c/rescuetheprincess/videos

Here's one of my favorites... no points for guessing why

Psion
Old 25-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Gold Excellence Member

This is K-Pop, but K-Pop actually came from J-Pop (according to this post anyway.)

A previous colleague from Hong Kong, told me that the ladies in South Korea are the most beautiful in the world.

SCARLET - HIP SONG (Official Video)

All beautiful girls, but Kimi is sensational.

Jan Kowalski's comment from 4 years ago:
"Kimi is the prittiest girl i ever saw on this planet xD"