UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 27-04-2020, 05:23 PM
Seth's Avatar
Seth Seth is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Somewhere moist.
Posts: 1,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
head #106 on a WM156C is the only one that makes my wish list for 2019.
Obviously didn't happen. Partly due to lack of funds and giving a WM157B and heads #36 and #88 a new home.

I still want that doll so it is on the list for this year.

I will also add a smart doll to the list for this year. I must get one because I lost the plot a bit in my isolation period and spent 25 on some clothes for a 1/3 bjd I don't have.

Finally, to cover my back, I will add to the list any doll that decides to throw me a curve ball when I am looking in the for sale section.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 27-04-2020, 06:12 PM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 8,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
... when I am looking in the for sale section.
Yeah, I feel for you...

Only 1.75 of my 6 were new...
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 27-04-2020, 08:11 PM
Amydoll's Avatar
Amydoll Amydoll is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: West midlands
Posts: 2,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
Obviously didn't happen. Partly due to lack of funds and giving a WM157B and heads #36 and #88 a new home.

I still want that doll so it is on the list for this year.

I will also add a smart doll to the list for this year. I must get one because I lost the plot a bit in my isolation period and spent 25 on some clothes for a 1/3 bjd I don't have.

Finally, to cover my back, I will add to the list any doll that decides to throw me a curve ball when I am looking in the for sale section.
A small part of me still thinks why am I spending money on dolls I'm a grown man lol but of all of them I thought a smart doll purchase was just pointless but honestly I think fliss is just priceless she has the most character and a bigger personality than I could ever imagine.
She also got me out of the house and walking up hills just for photo shoots, can't wait for the lockdown to end so we can get some exercise again
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 27-04-2020, 08:26 PM
algaeholics's Avatar
algaeholics algaeholics is offline
Golden Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: God's Own County
Posts: 8,094
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
A small part of me still thinks why am I spending money on dolls I'm a grown man lol but of all of them I thought a smart doll purchase was just pointless but honestly I think fliss is just priceless she has the most character and a bigger personality than I could ever imagine.
She also got me out of the house and walking up hills just for photo shoots, can't wait for the lockdown to end so we can get some exercise again
Lockdown is to reduce virus transmission. It does not make you a prisoner.

CPS guidelines, as regurgitated by both the National Police Chief Council and the College of Policing, allow you to drive to your exercise providing your exercise is significantly longer than that drive.

Driving/riding to the middle of nowhere to escape the crowds does not transmit the virus.

Your wish has come true... get out there...
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 27-04-2020, 08:41 PM
Amydoll's Avatar
Amydoll Amydoll is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: West midlands
Posts: 2,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Lockdown is to reduce virus transmission. It does not make you a prisoner.

CPS guidelines, as regurgitated by both the National Police Chief Council and the College of Policing, allow you to drive to your exercise providing your exercise is significantly longer than that drive.

Driving/riding to the middle of nowhere to escape the crowds does not transmit the virus.

Your wish has come true... get out there...
I've thought a out taking her to my local hill but really don't want to bump into anyone I know, as for riding I've have bikes for about 15 years now but I'm suddenly really scared of falling off lol, it's a shame cos fliss would look good next to my r6. That'll be her first shoot when the pock down is over
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 27-04-2020, 08:54 PM
Amydoll's Avatar
Amydoll Amydoll is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: West midlands
Posts: 2,038
Default

sorry, I keep wandering off topic. As this is the wishlist thread what do you think of her?



Definitely makes it into my top 5
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27-04-2020, 09:14 PM
Tommo10's Avatar
Tommo10 Tommo10 is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Tommo's Tardis
Posts: 7,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
what do you think of her?



She's one hell of a doll and for under 1200 delivered to your door a very good price at the moment, I wanted her the moment she came out although I just don't know these days if I want yet another doll around the 40kg mark.

Cheers

Tommo

Last edited by Tommo10; 27-04-2020 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 27-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Belarin Belarin is offline
Active Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo10 View Post
...I have got all the dolls I need here with me, I couldn't ask for anything more...
I read this as you couldn't ask for anything more..... because the girls are giving you jealous looks from across the room, very tactfull response.

At the moment my wish is basically that a miracle happens and my lady ends up at my front door in the next day or two. if I were to make a list it would be to long for this post, so many nice heads and bodies. If I had the money though I would give serious consideration to a realdoll (fully animated) some really good vids coming from those guys with harmony. Other than that a bundle of thick 3/4" PVC pipe, some golf balls, nuts & bolts, a couple Kilos of clay, hydrocast/plaster of paris and a 20KG bucket of Platsil gel10 would be very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 28-04-2020, 01:21 AM
Seth's Avatar
Seth Seth is offline
Gold Excellence Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Somewhere moist.
Posts: 1,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by algaeholics View Post
Yeah, I feel for you...

Only 1.75 of my 6 were new...
I'm at 1.25. Since I'm also at a head/body ratio of 2:1 I need to add to the list a couple of bodies.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoll View Post
fliss is just priceless she has the most character and a bigger personality than I could ever imagine.
She also got me out of the house and walking up hills just for photo shoots, can't wait for the lockdown to end so we can get some exercise again
I agree with you about Fliss, I think she is awesome. One of the reason I want a smaller doll is to take pics outside. I don't have a garden and I'm over looked by about 50 other properties between my front door and the car park so taking one of the full size girls out is not going to happen.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 28-04-2020, 07:07 AM
SDL's Avatar
SDL SDL is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Herts, England
Posts: 638
Default

One of this body



2x this head



And this anime girl







__________________
Wash: Oh, yeah! I definitely have to say it was her legs. You can put that down! Her legs, and right where her legs meet her back. That - actually that whole area.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.