UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Dolls in General Forum.

Old 21-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
Well someone had to do it One green lady ordered

It was really bugging me that I didn't have a green lady in my collection.

It is essentially this lady below - the SM Dolls 163cm A cup with Head 52 - but with green skin (there's something a bit Alien about her features). I've had this lady in my mind as a green girl for ages, and I've yet to see another girl I like who I think would look great in green. Haven't got a clue how she'll turn out, but if she turns out half as good as Mystique, I'll be very happy.

Full spec:
  • SM Dolls 163cm A cup Sex Doll Raven × 1
  • I would like my doll: Custom made
  • Head: Same as photo
  • Hair: Same as photo
  • Eyes: Same as photo
  • Skin: Green
  • Breast Type: Solid (Firm)
  • Areola Colour: Dark Brown
  • Labia Colour: Dark Brown
  • Vagina Type: Fixed
  • Fingernails: Black
  • Toenail Colour: Black
  • Feet: Standing
  • Upgrades & Extras: Yes ✓
  • Premium Upgrade: EVO Skeleton,Enhanced Mouth

PS Yes, that is 4 ladies on order now

1) Free head + not free WM157B.
2) WM161B + #61 (and comes with a free head #427).
3) Aragaki Nagasawa (Elsababe.)
4) And now a green lady.

I can see myself getting two more bodies in 2022 (I think a cocoa YL151 for Cassandra, and a WM160A for #427.) Will I finally stop then

PPS Of all my dolls, SM Dolls TPE is probably my favourite. So soft and lovely
Ooh, Sophies going to have a sister on the site (We do seem to have awfully similar taste in our girls ).

This is Sophie. Also SM head #52 although she came with an SM 155D.

Right hair and makeup she can look a dead ringer for a young Kate Bush.

As for the number of girls that you have on order... OMG!

Also, I agree totally on SM TPE.... Now how do we get Irontech skeletons into SM TPE. lol.

Many congrats,

Shamus.
Old 21-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Many thanks for all the congratulations. Keep the congratulations coming, it will encourage me to buy more dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bin View Post
Will she have little antennas coming out of her head?
Antenna is an interesting idea. I'll have to try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dongo View Post
Will she have green hair?
Bailey-Jane looks great with green hair

I'm not sure of green hair on green skin though. And Cassandra (who came and sat her head on my desk today) has taken to the green wig.

I have a blue wig that might be interesting to try out on green skin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by son of the silent age View Post
so SM DOLL tpe is your favorite feel , which doll , in your experience has been the most (hardwearing) durable
Hi Sotsa, I'm probably not the best to ask since my dolls are all from 2021. But my 2016 WM TPE doll did last pretty well until 2019, even though I didn't really look after her.

Of the TPE ladies I've got, Zelex TPE feels the most robust (also - Fifi - my one Zelex - has the most lovely tight pussy imaginable ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Ooh, Sophies going to have a sister on the site (We do seem to have awfully similar taste in our girls ).

This is Sophie. Also SM head #52 although she came with an SM 155D.

As for the number of girls that you have on order... OMG!
Hello Sophie, your green skinned sister is looking forward to saying Hi

Hello Mr Shamus,

Got to blame Andy (or God) for the number of girls I have on order .

There I was saying just one silicone lady for Christmas. I was going to be really good. I'd hit my limit of 10 full-bodied TPE ladies. No more TPE ladies. And then ... "you've won a free head!"

Now, I could have been really nice and offered the free head to someone else, but I would have felt like a bad sport doing that. And Johanna on the WM168A really needed sorting, so I had to get a head that would work on the WM168, and that meant Johanna needed a WM157B (got the idea from Arthur1960's Shuri.)

Then, well Aniyah rose from the dead and threatened to Freddy Kruger me in my sleep. So I had to order a WM #61 (and she looks better than ever on the WM161B.) Then RealLoveSexDolls reminded me of their free head offer, so I had to get head #427 (which will likely mean another body next year.)

Then, I ordered the one silicone doll (which had meant to be the only doll I was getting for Christmas), the lovely smiling Aragaki Nagasawa.

And finally, it was gnawing away at me that I'd failed to get a green skinned girl. Hence Sophie's sister.

You're a long time dead

Cheers,

Mr Flibble
Old 21-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
Many thanks for all the congratulations. Keep the congratulations coming, it will encourage me to buy more dolls

Antenna is an interesting idea. I'll have to try it out.

Bailey-Jane looks great with green hair

I'm not sure of green hair on green skin though. And Cassandra (who came and sat her head on my desk today) has taken to the green wig.

I have a blue wig that might be interesting to try out on green skin.

Hi Sotsa, I'm probably not the best to ask since my dolls are all from 2021. But my 2016 WM TPE doll did last pretty well until 2019, even though I didn't really look after her.

Of the TPE ladies I've got, Zelex TPE feels the most robust (also - Fifi - my one Zelex - has the most lovely tight pussy imaginable ...)

Hello Sophie, your green skinned sister is looking forward to saying Hi

Hello Mr Shamus,

Got to blame Andy (or God) for the number of girls I have on order .

There I was saying just one silicone lady for Christmas. I was going to be really good. I'd hit my limit of 10 full-bodied TPE ladies. No more TPE ladies. And then ... "you've won a free head!"

Now, I could have been really nice and offered the free head to someone else, but I would have felt like a bad sport doing that. And Johanna on the WM168A really needed sorting, so I had to get a head that would work on the WM168, and that meant Johanna needed a WM157B (got the idea from Arthur1960's Shuri.)

Then, well Aniyah rose from the dead and threatened to Freddy Kruger me in my sleep. So I had to order a WM #61 (and she looks better than ever on the WM161B.) Then RealLoveSexDolls reminded me of their free head offer, so I had to get head #427 (which will likely mean another body next year.)

Then, I ordered the one silicone doll (which had meant to be the only doll I was getting for Christmas), the lovely smiling Aragaki Nagasawa.

And finally, it was gnawing away at me that I'd failed to get a green skinned girl. Hence Sophie's sister.

You're a long time dead

Cheers,

Mr Flibble
Yea your marriage is fucked mate
Old 21-10-2021, 09:25 PM
Gold Excellence Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam&Emma View Post
Yea your marriage is fucked mate

Yes, I think a sexy green lady might be the final straw. We’ll see
Old 21-10-2021, 09:29 PM
Platinum Member