UK Love Doll Forums  
Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Open Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayers View Post
The photo contest is rigged and I can prove it. this month it is being hosted by Shamus. Now we all know and even by his own confession He has little control over his own house,the Elves run it. Rumor has it the Elves are going to wait until the votes are being tallied and turn him into a toad taking over and redistributing the votes their way for who they choose. With Elves in control a Slayer wouldnt stand a chance...

Now I understand completely. And I see what you mean.

Drat, why didn't I think to enter one of my elves into the competition. Not sure there is an elf in the competition yet. I'd have been onto a sure winner then

PS I did think it funny how this thread had completely derailed into a camera discussion Good job bringing it back on track Mr Slayers
Old 13-09-2021, 08:34 AM
Silver Member

So does this mean that we can keep the photo challenges then? No one seems to be really upset over possible elvish interventions to the voting and subsequent winner. I think we can all agree that they can pretty much get away with it otherwise it's toad time as Shamus would say.

Confusion over a dispute that was never really there, as MattUK did point out, shouldn't be the basis to remove a popular and fun part of the forum. I'm glad we did talk it out though so some members can air their grievances and suggest improvements.
Old 13-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Ok, the Elves are rumbled.

Its true that some of them believe that they are working for a greater good.

River has enchanted Amydoll

Tulip has enchanted Afterdark

Squirrel is working on Mr Fibble but the bugger won't look her directly in the eyes... She'll get him eventually. We know that he's already looking at pics of her during her modelling career so only a matter of time.

Holly has enchanted everyone but in her case she doesn't realise it.

I do however restrict their use in photo competitions as I agree, using them is tantamount to vote rigging.

Angel however doesn't use enchantments for that. She seems to think that she doesn't need to (Cocky lil mare that one).
Old 13-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayers View Post
SO THIS IS MY EXPLANATION SO NOW MATT35UK YOU CAN QUIT THE JABS AND THINLY VEILED INSULTS ON BOTH FORUM POSTS AND PMs.
Shove it up your arse. My PM was quite clear and to the point, there was nothing "veiled" in either it or anything I said on here (unlike the clearly invented post-hoc explanation you just gave).
Old 13-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt35uk View Post
Shove it up your arse. My PM was quite clear and to the point, there was nothing "veiled" in either it or anything I said on here (unlike the clearly invented post-hoc explanation you just gave).
Rule #3 guys...

Old 13-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Rather than crop use resize.

If you bring up Microsoft Paint (Its still there in the latest verion of Windows, they've just hidden it and try to get you to use their new really, really shit paint 3D program).

Simply go to resize, use pixels rather than percentage, change the size of the largest side to around 900 which will autoresize the other side.

Save and upload. Ta dah. Pics that fit

Shamus.
I use a smartphone exclusively to access UKLDF. I find it a lot more mobile suits me.
Old 13-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

For now I have closed this thread.

I am not really happy with the slanging match and the way this thread is going, the part of the thread that's sensible, I will separate that part tonight, when I have a normal sized keyboard in front of me.

Regards to the Monthly challenge, that will end this month, with the various issues with suspect voting on several recent occasions and now this, I am not prepared to waste my time and effort on it.