Untitled Document

Go Back   UK Love Doll Forums > Who's Who - Meet The Dolls

Old 06-09-2021, 03:44 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamus View Post
Hi Jo,

Lol.

unfortunately whilst I am a member over there I never post and seldom read as some of their posters annoy me too much and I would just spend all of my time trying to fix them. I just have the membership so that I am able to view posts that people direct me to.

His tweet was brilliant Of course, as Mizuwali is huge in Japan where TDF are not I suppose that he can afford to say what some other manufacturers might like to but don't.

All the best,

Shamus.
Just looked at the article and his tweet - brilliant

I post quite a bit on TDF and have one thread devoted to pics of my girls.

One of the reasons I stay on TDF is to fight JY's corner as they are not an approved brand (despite the two other Aiersha brands, AF & AS, being approved) - there were some quality issues back in the day, but I suspect one reason why they are still not TDF approved is because Ella, the somewhat feisty (by all accounts) CEO of JY, refuses to pay them any money

Another reason for staying with TDF is to wind up the LHP militia and certain other idiots to be found there
Old 06-09-2021, 04:09 PM
Golden Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
Just looked at the article and his tweet - brilliant
I put it through Google translate.... Hillarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDutus View Post
I post quite a bit on TDF and have one thread devoted to pics of my girls.

One of the reasons I stay on TDF is to fight JY's corner as they are not an approved brand (despite the two other Aiersha brands, AF & AS, being approved) - there were some quality issues back in the day, but I suspect one reason why they are still not TDF approved is because Ella, the somewhat feisty (by all accounts) CEO of JY, refuses to pay them any money

Another reason for staying with TDF is to wind up the LHP militia and certain other idiots to be found there
You probably managed to use subtlety and patience to acclimatise the audience to your defence of JY and acceptance of the rational of your LHP arguement.

If I went over there I would give myself a day at the outside before getting perma-banned ..... I have a certain set of skills similar to...

Does this count as annoying
Old 07-09-2021, 07:35 AM
Administrator

Curb discussion on TDF or the ban button will be coming into play for this thread, maybe some dolls should I ever see their faces and so on and so on.

Maybe some folk are just too thick skinned to accept that a lot of Members from here are also happy members on TDF and ODC and from the start, and that's before nearly all still on here ever had a doll or had even joined a forum that this site has been neutral ground to both and to all other Forums. Anyone who's looked deeply into other some interest forums will have seen how they look down on similar forums and there's a spiteful undercurrent that causes illfeeling amongst some members. I rarely go on TDF because some members posts really made me down and I stopped looking at ODC for the same reason.

There's enough shit going on outside and I don't want this to happen here so please keep this place focussed on being a friendly forum and leave what's outside outside.

We are all just a car crash, a diagnosis, an unexpected phone call, a newfound love,
or a broken heart away from becoming a completely different person.

Old 07-09-2021, 07:54 AM
Gold Excellence Member

Im looking forward to meeting you and the lovely miss kalashnikov. I know theres a lot of dolls who look young but for me its how they are portrayed and presented that matters more. No all our girls are sex toys but purely owned for their beauty.
Its sad how theres a level of animosity between forums in all interests as wulfie said. Im just glad im on the best one.
Old 13-09-2021, 06:59 PM
Gold Member

Default Message from Miss Kalashnikov

Hiya,

Hope you are all well.

I've been a bit naughty. With Mystique out the way (she's dressed up ready to go somewhere - I don't know where - wish I could go on an adventure...) I sneaked into the bed again. Hope Mr F is not going to be angry when he finds me here (I don't think so, he's a sweetie really - look at all these soft blankets he buys us .)

I like the soft gloves, means I can touch the TPE ladies and not cause a nuclear meltdown

Princess Cassandra of Troy (yes, you know the one, cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed), she came over to talk to me (she normally keeps away from everyone on the bedside table in the corner.) I don't mind Cassandra, I haven't got a clue what she's on about, but I feel like her heart is in the right place (umm... where is her heart .)

Anyway, take care everyone.

Love from Miss Kalashnikov XXX

PS Do you like my new hair style? Phil at The Doll House sorted it for me

Old 13-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Gold Member

Yes Miss Kalashnikov your hair is lovely like the rest of you very gorgeous you are
Old 13-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Diamond Member

ooo a ne hair doo i think he have aa professional stylist around some where orange guy, Green hair
Old Yesterday, 09:36 AM
Gold Member

Default Message from Miss Kalashnikov

Hello everyone

After a 260+ mile drive on Monday, we got home and chilled out. All the soft toys were very happy to see us back home safely - we love soft toys

And later on, I returned to my special seat upstairs (I'm like an honorary Teddy Babe because of my hard silicone feet).

Maybe at the weekend, we'll sort out some more photos from the meet (we didn't take many photos - Mr F famously can go on a two week foreign vacation and not take one photo, so that we have 20 from a weekend is pretty good .)

Take care everyone.

Love from Miss K

XXX

PS Mr F apologizes for his lack of reply to many posts this week, back to work busy. But he sends his love to the UKLDF family
Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
Golden Diamond Member

👋🏼 to Miss K!

💕

Miss Flower